Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Can two strangers auras attract

peonybloomer
    peonybloomer
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-11-09

Can two strangers auras attract Empty Can two strangers auras attract

Post  peonybloomer Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:05 am

I have a question about auras though it could be something different too. Just like the topic title suggests, can two strangers auras somehow attract? It doesn't have to be on a "romantic" level. The problem I've been wondering about for several days is, well maybe this occurred. Sorry it might be long, but I'd like a clear answer

When I was out late with my pop (almost near midnight), he had to ask directions for traversing inside this establishment we were in. I'm a shy person and try to avoid direct eye contact with people, so I usually walk behind my pop (I'm 19 years old still).

We appear near uniformed workers who are behind the counter, and my pop tries to get their attention, though waits for them to notice him. He begins to ask a question. Also occurring at the same time was some worker walking past us; probably had a different job in the establishment than the uniformed workers.

Unfortunately, thinking I'd avoid eye contact, this man walking by meets my eyes when I came to the side of my pop (but still behind him a bit). I think the man was going to walk past us but I got into view a little bit and made eye contact and so he stopped. When he saw me he kept his view on me (I did the same to him, though would look away sometimes) even when he was turning to face the direction of my pops. As this was happening there was a uniformed worker who was coming to my pop to help.

Anyways, while the other worker was giving my pop directions, the man I made eye contact with still stood there. I think he was a shy person because he was going to answer my pop's question, though I could feel hesitation, and so instead he got trumped by another worker (who was a lot more outgoing).

While my pop's was speaking to the uniformed worker I kept my eye on this man most of the time!? I didn't even look at the uniformed worker my pops was talking to. I would look around and also look at the man. He too also looked at me, but maybe it was because I kept looking at him. Then he left after standing for awhile, and I watched him go away :eek:  Then my pops had another question. The man I had eye contact with, was a bit away but stopped again and turned around. And of course I look at him again and he does the same. But why does he turn around when my pops already had a guy to help him? Maybe just a helpful person?

There was another occasion, when later, I saw him again. I was sitting waiting on a seat (this seat had two sides of it, so you could sit in the front or back) while my pops was in the restroom. There's a lot of room in this establishment to walk, big open spaces so you could walk anywhere you want. Yet this man walks past me the direction I was facing.  I didn't look up until he past, (I'm shy) and after he did, I noticed it was him. Yeah my stomach did a knot a little. But, this was a rather tight space to walk through, so I thought, why right here, there's massive wide space right behind me leading to the same direction.

Here's the thing, you might think I was infatuated, but I have really bad eyesight (I'm short sighted), and only wear my glasses in class or when I need them. So... I could barely make out the facial features of this man, though I think he was probably mid 20s or late 20s. I can obviously sense that he was looking at me and I can still see the direction a person's eyes are looking of course, just the more detailed parts of a persons physique is difficult to see. This has only happened to me one other time when I was in 8th grade. That was a long time ago. What is special about this event is I feel it was mutual and not one sided. Usually you might feel a connection with someone else but it might only be you, or someone might connect to you but you don't feel anything. Both of those happen to me more than this type of event.

oh by the way, the way he look at me wasn't a "gawk" or weird stare it was just.. Can't really explain. But it was a healthy gaze. Weird word I know but yeah... no smile ( I don't smile either) but a locked gaze?

So... even with my bad eyesight I somehow, at that time, unaware looked at this person quite a lot and couldn't stop. Can two strangers auras somehow attract?

Thanks for the help and insight, I appreciate it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can two strangers auras attract Empty Re: Can two strangers auras attract

Post  Violet Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:09 am

Perhaps it's not the aura but the two spirits connecting, yours and his, again not in any romantic way necessarily but I think many of us here have met someone who we've felt this weird kind of magnetism with even if we never see them again afterwards.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 am

to be on a "romantic" level. The problem I've been wondering about for several days is, well maybe this occurred. Sorry it might be long, but I'd like a clear answer
    Their will be so many different views on this.

Think of it this way, the aura is energy, we have negativty and positive thoughts which attracts both positivity and negativity.

We can attract money by spells which is energy.

So, to your answer, I'd say yes. Its possible.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:46 am

i'm going to say........it depends on how close your were to him. An aura is an energy field....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:40 am

Not so much attraction but a link there.    A feeling of having known each other somewhere.   Sometimes the feeling is good and sometimes bad.
    We cringe from those who affect us in a  bad way and warm to those who seem sincere.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 am

Some say it is just heat that a body puts off that causes the aura.
    Interesting thought..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:49 am