Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Signs of Mediumship.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Signs of Mediumship. Empty The Signs of Mediumship.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 am

What made you realise you may have the makings and signs of showing Mediumship?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

The Signs of Mediumship. Empty Re: The Signs of Mediumship.

Post  blackbirdrising Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:08 pm

I was 4 when I remember having my first spiritual visitor, but I didn't realize that people in general didn't see spirits until I was about 7, of course I learned that in school. 7 most have been an important year, because that was when I started asking questions to my family about why certain people had certain colors around them.

Spiritual experiences and awareness by itself doesn't give someone mediumship abilities.  I was 16 when I realized that I was a go-between, the messenger, the communicator. If there was a "ghost" haunting a family, people started coming to me, asking me for advice or help.  I never thought twice about helping, I just did it.  If there had to be signs of mediumship I would say.....

Seeing the unseen (spirits, colors)
    hearing messages
    telepathic knowledge (just knowing certain details without being told by anyone)
    having a natural ease in expression (you cant be a medium if you're afraid to tell people what you see/know)

that last one comes with self-acceptance and growing a tough skin.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

I wish I had your gift,blackbird......:worry: 

I am no where near what you experience.....I don't see them but hear them.
    I only 'see' spirit in my dreams.   Or maybe I could call it a vision.  More than dreams......:asmile:
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 am

Mine is kind of silly. I have been dealing with panic attacks...then long island medium came on one day and I was like wow  all that sounds like me. So after putting the thought out of my mind I was goin garage sale hopping with friends and all these john Edwards and James praugh books where sitting there. I read the first couple of pages in the john Edwards book and threw it in the seat next to me because I had experienced things he was saying. So I finished the book took the meditation lessons from it and built from there. One thing is its hard to remain humble. I have to pray for that everyday. So that's my story lol...its not that I had know its I was shown.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:43 am