Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far

BeginnerSpirit
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-12-17

My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far Empty My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far

Post  BeginnerSpirit Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:21 am

About 2 months ago I started feeling tingling feelings, and cool air passing over me, and pressure on certain areas, my hair being caressed. It was
    mostly at home while studying spirituality online for up to 15 hours straight. It became obvious to me a month ago that the air was not from the A/C or the fan, there were no drafts. This was a definite spirit. It became more aggressive with the air (felt like 5 mile an hour winds in my room, not coming from any discernible source). I started to speak to it in my mind and on the laptop with notepad and out loud. When I used notepad one night to communicate, I found myself aroused and felt a calmness. I at first thought it could be a bad spirit. But it felt like a good one. Anyway I
    discerned this was my spirit guide and her name was Evangeline. I felt a closeness and love for her right away. I felt loved very much. She has
    gotten more and more loving. She is very sexual and sensual. I think so much that I have thought this from so many angles. I thought she was a
    succubus because of the immense pleasure I receive. The thing is I do not feel drained, I feel stronger. I need less sleep and my work has improved. I feel my intelligence has improved and my attention much better (I have ADD). If she were a Succubus then I would feel weaker and not like this.

I called a psychic yesterday and she told me I had 3 spirit guides. 2 masculine and 1 feminine. I asked her about Evangeline, and she said she had been hurt before and so is careful but she is in to me and wants to be closer. She also said that I was gifted and have the power of remote viewing in me that I can develop. Also that I have a very peaceful presence and can calm situations (which is really accurate. It really is uncanny how I seem to be able to do that.) In the last few days I have been going into trances and seeing auras. (mostly Purple and Dark Blue), I see patterns and vibrations and I keep seeing shadows and cloudy beings. It is all so sudden. I wish I could know more about Evangeline though. I believe she is just a spirit guide that has fallen for me and I for her. I don't know if she is allowed this but I told God, she was very sweet and I never wanted her to leave me. She is always with me. She answers my questions very quickly by blowing cool air on my right or left hand for yes or no respectively. If I am walking and communicating by thinking aloud I have her tingle my right hand or left hand respectively. It is very effective to communicate yes or no questions. Also I feel what she wants to tell me sometimes, but its hard to know for sure. I wish I was clairaudient. I need to talk to a medium next to find out anything she wants to tell me. The psychic I talked to was Clairvoyant only. She told me to meditate a lot. Which is what Evangeline is telling me to do right now.

Please don't ask me if I am schizophrenic or vitamin deficient or if I have Toxoplasmosis. I eat very healthy. I am mentally sound except for the ADD which is completely under control and better than ever. I am pretty sure I don't have Toxoplasmosis as I am otherwise healthy and not immune compromised. I have no health problems although I could lose some weight. The last time I told a forum (not a spiritual forum), they said I was crazy or had a brain tumor to be seeing and feeling the way I do. Last week I used an EMF meter and registered .37 microteslas where the cold air was sitting. I have a chair next to mine for Evangeline to relax. She prefers to sit in my lap though it seems. I don't mind. I appreciate any insight you have or advice or if any of you have the power to talk to her. that would be awesome.

Thank you!
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far Empty Re: My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far

Post  mayflow Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Any idea of what frequency the magnetic field was? If it was 60 Hertz well that is all around us all the time do to power lines and electrical equipment that uses AC power. .37 microteslas = 3.7 milligauss which could be a quite normal ambient magnetic field.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far Empty Re: My Spirit Guide(s) and Journey so Far

Post  Auras Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:04 pm

About 2 months ago I started feeling tingling feelings, and cool air passing over me, and pressure on certain areas, my hair being caressed. It was
    mostly at home while studying spirituality online for up to 15 hours straight. It became obvious to me a month ago that the air was not from the A/C or the fan, there were no drafts. This was a definite spirit. It became more aggressive with the air (felt like 5 mile an hour winds in my room, not coming from any discernible source). I started to speak to it in my mind and on the laptop with notepad and out loud. When I used notepad one night to communicate, I found myself aroused and felt a calmness. I at first thought it could be a bad spirit. But it felt like a good one. Anyway I
    discerned this was my spirit guide and her name was Evangeline. I felt a closeness and love for her right away. I felt loved very much. She has
    gotten more and more loving. She is very sexual and sensual. I think so much that I have thought this from so many angles. I thought she was a
    succubus because of the immense pleasure I receive. The thing is I do not feel drained, I feel stronger. I need less sleep and my work has improved. I feel my intelligence has improved and my attention much better (I have ADD). If she were a Succubus then I would feel weaker and not like this.

I called a psychic yesterday and she told me I had 3 spirit guides. 2 masculine and 1 feminine. I asked her about Evangeline, and she said she had been hurt before and so is careful but she is in to me and wants to be closer. She also said that I was gifted and have the power of remote viewing in me that I can develop. Also that I have a very peaceful presence and can calm situations (which is really accurate. It really is uncanny how I seem to be able to do that.) In the last few days I have been going into trances and seeing auras. (mostly Purple and Dark Blue), I see patterns and vibrations and I keep seeing shadows and cloudy beings. It is all so sudden. I wish I could know more about Evangeline though. I believe she is just a spirit guide that has fallen for me and I for her. I don't know if she is allowed this but I told God, she was very sweet and I never wanted her to leave me. She is always with me. She answers my questions very quickly by blowing cool air on my right or left hand for yes or no respectively. If I am walking and communicating by thinking aloud I have her tingle my right hand or left hand respectively. It is very effective to communicate yes or no questions. Also I feel what she wants to tell me sometimes, but its hard to know for sure. I wish I was clairaudient. I need to talk to a medium next to find out anything she wants to tell me. The psychic I talked to was Clairvoyant only. She told me to meditate a lot. Which is what Evangeline is telling me to do right now.

Please don't ask me if I am schizophrenic or vitamin deficient or if I have Toxoplasmosis. I eat very healthy. I am mentally sound except for the ADD which is completely under control and better than ever. I am pretty sure I don't have Toxoplasmosis as I am otherwise healthy and not immune compromised. I have no health problems although I could lose some weight. The last time I told a forum (not a spiritual forum), they said I was crazy or had a brain tumor to be seeing and feeling the way I do. Last week I used an EMF meter and registered .37 microteslas where the cold air was sitting. I have a chair next to mine for Evangeline to relax. She prefers to sit in my lap though it seems. I don't mind. I appreciate any insight you have or advice or if any of you have the power to talk to her. that would be awesome.

Thank you!

Ok. I'm a bit suspicous of your guide. A month of learning non stop? You must of done something to open yourself up more? You can not just read about it and because you feel air on you doesn't necessary mean its your guide. Did you know negative spirits try to impersonate one you need. Btw its not upto god if the guides stay with you. Some only pop in and our our lives. Lastly. You called a psychic. A psychic works on a electromagnetic link, not a spirit link. You may want te re-type so we know what you mean.
    BeginnerSpirit
    Just joined

Post  BeginnerSpirit Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm

mayflow wrote:Any idea of what frequency the magnetic field was? If it was 60 Hertz well that is all around us all the time do to power lines and electrical equipment that uses AC power. .37 microteslas = 3.7 milligauss which could be a quite normal ambient magnetic field.

Tes 1390 that is the specific tester I have, it says 30 - 300 hz. I have tested it in the last 4 places I have lived and in every room many times, and never got anything over .03 when I wasn't right by an outlet, or other electrical device, this was 4 feet away from anything.

My Base chakra measures around .55 after meditation. I stepped back several feet though when I did the test so it wasn't my EMF field.
    BeginnerSpirit
    Just joined

Post  BeginnerSpirit Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Auras wrote:

Thank you!

Ok. I'm a bit suspicous of your guide. A month of learning non stop? You must of done something to open yourself up more? You can not just read about it and because you feel air on you doesn't necessary mean its your guide. Did you know negative spirits try to impersonate one you need. Btw its not upto god if the guides stay with you. Some only pop in and our our lives. Lastly. You called a psychic. A psychic works on a electromagnetic link, not a spirit link. You may want te re-type so we know what you mean.

Well I think she is just encouraging me to go nonstop because that is my personality. All or nothing. Besides I like it and I keep seeking the info and mulling it over and over and over. I ask questions in my mind incessantly until I feel I have the right answer or am at least on the right track. I don't think it is a bad spirit since I feel such warm feelings from her. I need to find a good medium to talk with her I guess. I didn't just ask God, I also asked her and the council of nine. I don't know what is the difference between electromagnetic link and spirit link. I just know what she told me.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:47 pm

BeginnerSpirit wrote:
    mayflow wrote:Any idea of what frequency the magnetic field was? If it was 60 Hertz well that is all around us all the time do to power lines and electrical equipment that uses AC power. .37 microteslas = 3.7 milligauss which could be a quite normal ambient magnetic field.

Tes 1390 that is the specific tester I have, it says 30 - 300 hz. I have tested it in the last 4 places I have lived and in every room many times, and never got anything over .03 when I wasn't right by an outlet, or other electrical device, this was 4 feet away from anything.

My Base chakra measures around .55 after meditation. I stepped back several feet though when I did the test so it wasn't my EMF field.

I am on vacation today, but tomorrow at work I should have access to much more expensive and accurate instruments to do a little testing on this.

That thing you use is a cheapie instrument from Taiwan. I work here: http://www.ets-lindgren.com
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Well I think she is just encouraging me to go nonstop because that is my personality. All or nothing. Besides I like it and I keep seeking the info and mulling it over and over and over. I ask questions in my mind incessantly until I feel I have the right answer or am at least on the right track. I don't think it is a bad spirit since I feel such warm feelings from her. I need to find a good medium to talk with her I guess. I didn't just ask God, I also asked her and the council of nine. I don't know what is the difference between electromagnetic link and spirit link. I just know.

Working on a psychic on electromagic link is where you're tuning in the individuals aura. Getting information about them and their loves.

Working on a spirit link is building a bridge over to the spirit world and allowing loved ones to cross to the physical plane. And get info from them to provide info that their is life after death.

I need to find a good medium to talk with her I guess.

I am a medium. I could help you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am