Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

basic info on auras

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

basic info on auras Empty basic info on auras

Post  Auras Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Basic info. The auras. Right. Over the so many years its been said that every object has an aura. Or many say electromagnetic field. Based on personal experience you're able to to train your eyes to be able to see these types of energies. Since then the metaphysics knowledge has expanded. Saying that everything has a something subtle about them. Many may call this the etheric body. But according to experiments. Your physical body carries out particles which then creates this electromagnetic field. So the etheric body. Is a a higher frequence energy. As many may call it. According mediumship they say its best to expand ones aura through visualisetion to be able to make a better link as it would be easier for spirit to step into your energy, as you would be able to notice the energy difference.
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

basic info on auras Empty Re: basic info on auras

Post  Whisperingteams Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Thank you for sharing  :leaves: 
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

K\'s stars
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi Auras - that's interesting, thanks.  I've not tried to train myself to see auras, but this happened to me many years ago.  I was awaiting an operation on my hand which was causing me inense pain at night so I wasn't sleeping.  The only way to stop the pain was to get up out of bed, and for months on end I was getting up at 3 am or so to sit up and read.  One morning I'd been up like that and was sitting in the living room.  My partner came downstairs and sat opposite to me, and to my amazement I could see their entire aura.  The colours were wonderful and full of light, but with a dark brown blob near the neck which weeks later we discovered was a tooth abcess!

So it seems the lack of sleep had put me in this state where I could briefly see auras - actually it was long enough for me to quickly draw it.

The only other time I've seen an aura was just a bit of blue around a lady I know who is a clairvoyant and healer.

Cassy x :rainbow: 
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri May 09, 2014 3:16 pm

The most brilliant aura I have ever seen was from my Qi Gong master. As she went into the deep breathing before the first pose her aura swelled and glowed a bright gold. Another brilliant aura is Derek Acorah's when he is bringing through messages.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 09, 2014 3:37 pm

If you hold your fingers up to the light,you can see the auras around each finger.

There are aura readings as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 am