Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Just Out of Curiosity........?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Just Out of Curiosity........? Empty Just Out of Curiosity........?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Those who see 'spirit' can you describe how someone in spirit would look to you?
    Not their earthly features but what is the difference between their spirit body and the physical body.
    I'm curious.  I only ever catch a glimpse of a spirit body and that is a fleeting glance.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Just Out of Curiosity........? Empty Re: Just Out of Curiosity........?

Post  Violet Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Full materialisations look as real as a living person, in fact I've not even realised it has been a spirit in some cases until it has faded away in front of my eyes, I believe I've seen those with my eyes rather than psychically, but maybe I was seeing them psychically. Sometimes you can tell immediately that it's a spirit as it's a very brief sighting there then gone in an instant, other times you might see a hazy outline or a shadow,  sometimes a mist or lights, even orbs andd a single light can be a spirit though many doubt orbs particularly photographs of them but there is no mistaking the huge one in my bedroom one night.  I can only speak for myself here so it eill be interesting to read of others' sightings.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Why I asked was because I was chatting to one of my neighbours recently who lost her husband 3 months ago....She wants to visit the spiritualist church and would I go with her?   Conversation about 'seeing' spirit came up.    
    I couldn't answer her.     The only brief time I saw spirit was last Xmas.     That was a flash in the pan....a brief look at hubby for a few seconds....then he was gone!
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Through-out the years I have lived. Spirit have appeared in so many forms, Yet, it bedazzled me at one point.

I remember one time I seen a spirit which was just plain energy, white energy, transparent. Glowing. Did not have a face or nothing.

Another time spirit have shown me there human form.

I really believe on how the spirit wants to present itself.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Auras wrote:Through-out the years I have lived. Spirit have appeared in so many forms, Yet, it bedazzled me at one point.

I remember one time I seen a spirit which was just plain energy, white energy, transparent. Glowing. Did not have a face or nothing.

Another time spirit have shown me there human form.

I really believe on how the spirit wants to present itself.
    That is great,Auras....
    I can imagine spirit appearing like that.   In fact i have read a description of that kind of showing.  The energy that spirit carry.....
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:35 am

Last summer I was conversing with a fellow who was interested in spirits and in my knowledge of them. He asked me if i could summon one for him to see. I reached out with my mind and asked the spirit to present themselves. next thing i knew i was looking at a black figure standing on the porch beside me, standing still. I can get them to bang on objects and can often get them to materialize themselves. I have seen them in many ways as well, and the spirits that i talk with tell that they project their forms into the world as they desire, or have the power and knowledge to be able to do.  Some do not have the ability. I have seen them as black figures, white light, glowing bodies, and as average people. Sometimes they are just blurs too.

There are many different forms of life in this universe, some are defined as spirits but are not actually spirits. Inorganic entities exist in the world, and allies. They can resemble what we would think of as a spirit but are actually just a different form of life. Many have not had previous incarnations as humans that have passed on. Many are just life forms that inhabit the same plain that we exist within. Shamans and sorcerers of ancient times would work with these entities in many ways and often referred to them as spirits for our understanding but in fact they are not spirits.

Some spirits communicate via the channels of the mind. Meaning that they can appear in a life-like vision that is visible within your mind. They send channels of energy telepathically into your mind. My grandma appeared to me in this manner just after she had passed. I was experiencing a great and unshakable faith, and when i did she appeared in my mind, from the darkness in my mind. She was glowing in light and had the biggest smile on her face as if she approved greatly of my current state. I also have many spirits that live within me, and at times take partial possession of my body. They often create images in my mind of themselves while the communicate with me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:00 am

'Spirits that are not spirits'

That's interesting....Would that be the case if we were to visit the spirit world in a dream?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Their physical appearance depends onthe state of their mind/spirit health. Soem who die old, appear younger, or with longer hair (crown chakra is very strong). I know one who died at age 80, who now appears at various ages within the same home, at the same time - he was very strong spiritually, and able to split and OBE in life, so this doesnt surprise me..
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:'Spirits that are not spirits'

That's interesting....Would that be the case if we were to visit the spirit world in a dream?
    Well one of the races of these inorganic beings actually reside in dreams. The ancient seers of Mexico would practice getting into contact with these beings and when they did they would form relationships with them, in return these beings would teach the seers how to dream amazing feats of power. This particular type of being rarely entered into the physical dimension but would sometimes if their seer summoned them for some reason. They have their own realm the seers called the labrynth of penumbra. These beings are projectionists who cast the world as they wish. They are a very powerful race.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Well,I've gathered some interesting information.   So much I didn't know about dreams...
    Some say they come from the subconscious,from the events of the day but do they really?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 pm

blackbirdrising wrote:Their physical appearance depends onthe state of their mind/spirit health. Soem who die old, appear younger, or with longer hair (crown chakra is very strong). I know one who died at age 80, who now appears at various ages within the same home, at the same time - he was very strong spiritually, and able to split and OBE in life, so this doesnt surprise me..

You are right. My Nanny passed away in here 70's then five years later she came in contact with me. She looked younger than when she passed. id say she looked in her 20's 30's

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 am