Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Carolyn
Mikkel
Violet
Rainbow
Soaring Bird
innerlight
10 posters

Do you know of your past lives?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Do you know of your past lives?

Post  innerlight Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:07 am

Do you know of any of your past lives?

I don't know what truth to them they are for they have been told to me, and I have not really seen them to really validate what I've been told. But they have been interesting to say the least.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Hi IL, Good to catch up with you again

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 am

I know of one fully and bits of others. The one I know which I think I shared with you before is my name Soaring Bird. There is some info under poetry on it and I am typing up my Book Of Shadows for the site so the full explanation will be on board soon.
    Take care IL. (Got my tree back)
    Huggles :treehug:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Re: Do you know of your past lives?

Post  innerlight Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 am

Glad to see you, SB, and glad to see you got your tree back. :grin:
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol

Post  Rainbow Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 pm

I'd love to know if I've been here before, how can I find out?
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Past Life

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Hi Rainbow,
    I recieved mines through Meditation mainly and a little bit of astral. Initially I just began meditating on nothing. Became nothing and then images started coming through. I always scribble notes down after this. Then regards Soaring Bird even if I went to meditate deliberately on something else I kept bouncing back to that time, that life. Its as real as this life, astral flight. You'll know when it happens but I would start with meditation but dont try to aim towards finding out if you know what I mean. Sometimes during the day, you can be standing doing the dishes and you just drift off and start getting images. Always scribble down what you see and keep it though.
    Hope this helps Rainbow,
    Good Luck, Let us know what you find out please,
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 am

I had a pst life reading online once, and I had a vision which I can't explain which may be a flashback to another life but only because I can find no other explanation for it :scratch:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 am

Well go ahead and share it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 am

i'll see if I can find the write up it's quite long
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Do you know of your past lives? Empty We can wait

Post  Soaring Bird Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

:treehug:Make it as long as you like Violet. Its the weekend we have the time
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol

Post  Rainbow Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:02 am

Oooh thanks Soaring Bubble....er Bird :eek: :giggles: I'll try that and let you know how I get on :green:
    Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job/hobbies : Spiritualism, Railways, Jigsaws.
    Registration date : 2009-09-23

Post  Mikkel Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:36 am

I was told years ago, that I have lived twice before with the first as a Roman Centurion, then the next time as an Indian and killed when a Tiger got me round the throat. I am yet to be regressed, so asked about it after Circle this week.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 am

innerlight wrote:Do you know of any of your past lives?

I don't know what truth to them they are for they have been told to me, and I have not really seen them to really validate what I've been told. But they have been interesting to say the least.

The short version, not chronologically:

A lifetime as a diplodocus, dinosaur from the Jurassic Period. I distinctly remember laying eggs, eating marshy grass and being taller than the little marsh trees (which were the ancestors of today's ferns and flowers). I was "one of many."

11th century AD, Ottonia (Italy back then) the daughter of an simple Lord, betrothed to a man who I didn't love but I remember looking for ward to my wedding. I was in love with a peasant (current lifetime husband #2). A soldier (current lifetime husband #3) who worked for my father (current lifetime father) asked for my hand in marriage but my father said no. It didn't matter because I was killed by an opposing family before the wedding.

13th century France, I was one of a set of conjoined twins who lived her whole life in a nunnery. We had two heads two arms and two legs. I died first, at 17 from heart complications after catching tuberculosis. I was a poet, and so was she. That twin was my current life cousin.

About 10,000 years ago in Uhr. I was a male masonry worker (brick layer) who helped built the wall outside of the city. I remember the dimensions of the bricks, the materials and the way it was meant to be layed out. I had a wife and we lived in a house that was built inside of a wall next to many other houses.

Most recently, a 40 something yr old man who died in Khe Nang, Thailand during the Vietnam War, in April of 1969. I was conceived the following month. I had a wife and three children and I had most recently lived on a Air Force base in Michigan when I was stateside. That's where my family was when I died. I remember I died angry because the helicopter could not land to pick us up after the explosion, because the jungle was too thick with trees. I also remember the way the shrapnel burned into my skin, chest area. BTW, in this life I had weird moles all over my chest until I had them surgically removed in 2005.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 am

Wow, thanks for sharing Mikkel and czardoust, those are fascinating past lives. Strange about the moles czardoust i've heard before about strange marks and scars brought into this life from a past one. Apparantly phobias can be brought too.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Past lives

Post  kazandlee Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:40 am

I Feel that my past life was living in the USA, i lived in a small town in California, i remember in this life that i used to sit on top of a hill with a my then girl or wife, looking out over the city light, the picture i have is truly amazing to me, this may sound crazy to some of you, i believe i lost my life in the final stages of the Vietnam War, i was born in 1971, i think that this is why i have such a close connection to the usa, i am living the life of an American in the Uk, its realy strange.

Two year ago my wife and i went to Washington DC, on memorial weekend, we didnt know it was Memorial weekend, it just happened that way, we walked to Vietnam Wall memorial, i saw men in tears as they stood looking at the names of there fallen commrades, i stood there and wondered, is my name on that wall, well, maybe, i cant conect with any name so its hard to say.

Anyway, thats hat i feel and it gives me a sesnse of happiness to know that i did live before.

Lee

www.eastridingparanormal.com
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Sharing

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi Lee,
    Thanks for sharing, when you revisit pastlife through whatever means , med, astral probably hypnosis as well. Once you know its like you know. A definite thats forever a part of you.
    Hugs Do you know of your past lives? 531481
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Do you know of your past lives? Empty Afterlife

Post  kazandlee Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 am

Soaring Bird wrote:Hi Lee,
    Thanks for sharing, when you revisit pastlife through whatever means , med, astral probably hypnosis as well. Once you know its like you know. A definite thats forever a part of you.
    Hugs Do you know of your past lives? 531481

Yes, i want to hold on the that thought so much., thanks Soaring Bird. Do you know of your past lives? 348985
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Elfay Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am

I saw myself as a young adult or in my late teens, i had dark longish wavy hair with bow that matched my dress, very old fashion like. My expression was not happy or unhappy, perhaps thoughtful, i felt timid. I was thinner than i am. Perhaps from Poland. Either I died a tragic death or my dad did. The russians may have killed him or my family. I believe my name was Sara. Maybe Rebecca.

I've also seen a sad woman with deep set eyes, very sad with dark hair. Looks older than she is. In pain or in fear.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 am

Does anyone belive that birth marks are a hangover from a past life?i have a strong feeling that i lived as lady of means from the english civil war and once on a visit to a civil war reinactment i found my way around the castle with ease and i felt i new it.I dont know how i died but i was born with a large strawberry birth mark on my left breast almost inbetween i feel that this is related to how i died does anyone have any info about these things? love and lightxxx
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Since I had my prem, I think I have been a Canadian Indian from the 1800's and maybe someone form the early 1900's in the US. I think during the depression at 1931 and maybe have been in WWII as well. I think all of us probably have had a huge amounts of reincarnations going back thousands of years, but just a few, if any will be revealed to us. We need a shock, a vision experience, or a really good hypnotist to bring it out. Do you know of your past lives? 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

PEACE wrote:Does anyone belive that birth marks are a hangover from a past life?i have a strong feeling that i lived as lady of means from the english civil war and once on a visit to a civil war reinactment i found my way around the castle with ease and i felt i new it.I dont know how i died but i was born with a large strawberry birth mark on my left breast almost inbetween i feel that this is related to how i died does anyone have any info about these things? love and lightxxx

Hi Peace, a lot of people do believe this, that birthmarks are in fact 'scars' from injuries in a past life. I have no info on this but others may know more Do you know of your past lives? 821538
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Elfay Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 am

I found out all about Sara, it came to me after I posted this. I had a very sad & tragic life as Sara. Both my father & my brother raped me repeatedly for yrs. This is why I had been haunted by dreams of my present day father & brother raping me (both have died). As Sara I couldn't take it any longer so I (sara) kills both her father & brother with a shovel. It was very gruesome but had to be done.

Another life is as tradgic & I'm afraid to find out more. I was burned at the stake in France as a witch.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 am

Elfay wrote:I found out all about Sara, it came to me after I posted this. I had a very sad & tragic life as Sara. Both my father & my brother raped me repeatedly for yrs. This is why I had been haunted by dreams of my present day father & brother raping me (both have died). As Sara I couldn't take it any longer so I (sara) kills both her father & brother with a shovel. It was very gruesome but had to be done.

Another life is as tradgic & I'm afraid to find out more. I was burned at the stake in France as a witch.

I feel that this is where past life regressions etc can sometimes become damaging (not that i'm saying it has damaged you Elfay, again i'm speaking generally here :wink: .)

But for people less knowledgeable or with less understanding, information similar to this could seriously cause all kinds of problems, isn't a past life better left in the past rather than affecting the present one negatively?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:59 am