Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
partofme
6 posters

Black Orbs...

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Black Orbs... Empty Black Orbs...

Post  partofme Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Daughter came to me yesterday and said that she had seen a black orb about the size of a golf ball float past her. 

Im one to think that its not enough energy to manifest into something brighter but would like to hear some knowledge or experiences of others.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Black Orbs... Empty Re: Black Orbs...

Post  Auras Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:33 pm

partofme wrote:Daughter came to me yesterday and said that she had seen a black orb about the size of a golf ball float past her. 

Im one to think that its not enough energy to manifest into something brighter but would like to hear some knowledge or experiences of others.
    Lately, I have been studying alot about black orbs.

Basically, A black orb is a shadow spirit.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:48 pm

partofme wrote:Daughter came to me yesterday and said that she had seen a black orb about the size of a golf ball float past her. 

i'm not sure what it is, but personally i don't like the black things, so whenever there is something black or with a black sense around, orb or shadow or whatever, i just ask it politely to go away.

s

see if this can help you      http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ghost_Orbs_Different_Colors
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 pm

shayn wrote:

i'm not sure what it is, but personally i don't like the black things, so whenever there is something black or with a black sense around, orb or shadow or whatever, i just ask it politely to go away.

s

see if this can help you      http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ghost_Orbs_Different_Colors
    Can't bring the link up,Shayn.....looks interesting too...
    Where do the orbs come from though?....
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:20 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    shayn wrote:

s

Can't bring the link up,Shayn.....looks interesting too...
    Where do the orbs come from though?....
    An orb is basically spirit manifesting itself.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks for the responses thus far.

Auras, I havent been able to find too much info regarding these so any links or references would be greatly appreciated.

Shayn,  I made a point to ask her what it "felt" like when she seen it and apart from being a little freaked out by it she didnt feel it was anything bad.  Her being sensitive, I try to get her to tap into her own energy to dismiss good from bad right away.

Joan, orbs are energy.  In my opinion of any kind actually, depending on their characteristics. (spirit, electronics) Im not sure anyone shares my belief that some orbs are actually from electronics or not.
    Spirit orbs can manifest while certain properties in the air enable them to do so along with their own energy as well.   Some devices will actually omit energy in the atmosphere to conjure up orbs, spirits, ect.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm

partofme wrote:Thanks for the responses thus far.

Auras, I havent been able to find too much info regarding these so any links or references would be greatly appreciated.

Shayn,  I made a point to ask her what it "felt" like when she seen it and apart from being a little freaked out by it she didnt feel it was anything bad.  Her being sensitive, I try to get her to tap into her own energy to dismiss good from bad right away.

Joan, orbs are energy.  In my opinion of any kind actually, depending on their characteristics. (spirit, electronics) Im not sure anyone shares my belief that some orbs are actually from electronics or not.
    Spirit orbs can manifest while certain properties in the air enable them to do so along with their own energy as well.   Some devices will actually omit energy in the atmosphere to conjure up orbs, spirits, ect.
    You've just confirmed something I often wondered about.
    A good few years ago one of my hubby's relative died at a young age aged in her 20's.....
    Her husband told me and showed a picture of a face on an orb.   He asked if it looked like his wife.   I wasn't sure if it was or not but there was a definate resemblance to her in the face that was shown....and that orb appeared a few days after her death.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:35 am

AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Black orbs are NO BUENO!!!!
    They usually represent dark/black/negative psychic energy.
    Like how Auras said, a shadow being or a parasite.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Black orbs are NO BUENO!!!!
    As I understand it orbs being black doesn't mean they are bad in any way, what were the surroundings like perhaps they had to be dark to be visible in light? Just as we may see whitish orbs in darkness, and another thing it could be a unhappy spirit but not necessarily bad or negative.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:04 am

Violet wrote:
    Rfrost_ wrote:AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Black orbs are NO BUENO!!!!
    As I understand it orbs being black doesn't mean they are bad in any way, what were the surroundings like perhaps they had to be dark to be visible in light? Just as we may see whitish orbs in darkness, and another thing it could be a unhappy spirit but not necessarily bad or negative.
    Yes, I totally agree Violet.  Media puts too much hype that leads to preconceived notions, which distracts from the possibility of truth.

Always trust your intuition, if it "feels" a certain way..go with it until it proves you otherwise.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:12 am

I'm not saying that based on media.

I'm saying that because of research, intuition, and experience.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:I'm not saying that based on media.

I have to agree with you.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Rfrost_ wrote:I'm not saying that based on media.

I thank you for your post and will agree with you. As well still have the opinion of media hype. Its their job...lol. 
    There is plenty of research out there to support either direction.  Just depends on what resonates with each individual.
    Intuition is what I teach my daughter to use to decipher between good and bad. 
    Experience I lack, unfortunately with black masses of any sort.  Hope that the evil aspect is something that I never experience.  I embrace the laws of attraction and feel as long as I keep a positive, healthy outlook that these entities will not break the barriers that have been set.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:49 am