Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My first astral projection try

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

My first astral projection try Empty My first astral projection try

Post  Auras Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

I am not sure If I am making progress?

So, Firstly, I set a time when I was going to do it and what my intent of was to do. I found it easy to make my body numb, I can make it go numb within a couple of seconds due to the fact that I have experience with meditation. So, I would like to say I did not astral project but I did get a few feelings. Firstly, I felt little bits of energy on my legs and testicals, Vibrating, Only a tiny bit. Next thing that happened when my body sank deeper is that, It like my head was becoming tight? I don't know how to explain it. Like it was being squashed to the tightest it could be then I started to aches in my third eye and aches all around my face, I don't know what it is, So, I just opened my eyes and went to s;ee[ as usual. This was my first try at doing this, so what do ya'll think?
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

My first astral projection try Empty Re: My first astral projection try

Post  Rfrost_ Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 pm

It sounds like to me that something was trying to ground you.
    Feeling vibrations in the legs, genitals, feet, is all in relation to the base chakra, which is connected to the earth.
    The tightness, pushing on your head, like as if something is pushing down on you means that the higher forces are trying to keep you embodied.
    Astral projection can be pretty dangerous.
    The way to do it safely is to do it while still embodied.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Lol sounds like a normal guy thing to me. If you actually start properly with the basic exercises in place then you will not be distracted by feelings of the flesh. What was your clear intent?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Crystal wrote:Lol sounds like a normal guy thing to me. If you actually start properly with the basic exercises in place then you will not be distracted by feelings of the flesh. What was your clear intent?
    That I wanted to astral project.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 pm

No your intent, was it good, bad, evil, to do harm, exploration, investigation? Intent is paramount. Easier perhaps to ask why than your intent?
      And you do mean project not travel?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Crystal wrote:No your intent, was it good, bad, evil, to do harm, exploration, investigation? Intent is paramount. Easier perhaps to ask why than your intent?
      And you do mean project not travel?
    Yes, Good intention. Project and travel is the same when it comes to astral projection, Either way you have project to go to the astral plane consciously.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Well good is, good. But project and travel are not the same. With projection just the mind enters the realm, with travelling the whole body.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Crystal wrote:Well good is, good. But project and travel are not the same. With projection just the mind enters the realm, with travelling the whole body.
    Lol, That's where your wrong.

All it is, Basically our consciousness seperating from the physical body. " our body". Nope just our consciousness.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Wow. You have gone from asking how to astral project just two days ago to telling me  I am wrong. Lol have to laugh at your audacity. I don't think you understand the subtle differences of what I was describing. Maybe you will learn but it seems that you are not open to learning from others which is a shame, but so typical nowadays online, as there are some very real and experienced people around.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Crystal wrote:Wow. You have gone from asking how to astral project just two days ago to telling me  I am wrong. Lol have to laugh at your audacity. I don't think you understand the subtle differences of what I was describing. Maybe you will learn but it seems that you are not open to learning from others which is a shame, but so typical nowadays online, as there are some very real and experienced people around.
    Did it ever occur to you that I have studied this in the past so I do know what I am talking about. I am aloud to ask for help? Oh wait, sorry crystal your always right aren't you?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Auras wrote:Did it ever occur to you that I have studied this in the past so I do know what I am talking about. I am aloud to ask for help? Oh wait, sorry crystal your always right aren't you?
    Nope, not when you post asking how to, why would that indicate you have studied in the past, totally incongruous. Of course you are allowed to ask for help, anyone is, and everyone should if they need it. And yes, as an experienced teacher I do know my stuff, but also I realise my mistakes, and when I am wrong I freely admit it and apologise I don't try and cover it up or lie, I learn from it and move on.

But you will find there is a difference between projecting and travelling. For instance I am projecting now and still awake, typing at my pc, but it is to my knowledge impossible to travel like this without the body becoming dormant and flaccid.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Auras wrote:Did it ever occur to you that I have studied this in the past so I do know what I am talking about. I am aloud to ask for help? Oh wait, sorry crystal your always right aren't you?
    Nope, not when you post asking how to, why would that indicate you have studied in the past, totally incongruous. Of course you are allowed to ask for help, anyone is, and everyone should if they need it. And yes, as an experienced teacher I do know my stuff, but also I realise my mistakes, and when I am wrong I freely admit it and apologise I don't try and cover it up or lie, I learn from it and move on.

But you will find there is a difference between projecting and travelling. For instance I am projecting now and still awake, typing at my pc, but it is to my knowledge impossible to travel like this without the body becoming dormant and flaccid.

My points are backed up by google.

I type in what is astral travel. My result.

ASTRAL TRAVEL

Web definitions

1. Astral projection is an interpretation of out-of-body experience that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it. Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane. ...
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_Travel

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation ofout-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in an astral plane. The idea of astral travel is rooted in common worldwide religious accounts of the afterlife[2] in which the consciousness' or soul's journey or "ascent" is described in such terms as "an... out-of body experience, wherein the spiritual traveller leaves the physical body and travels in his/her subtle body (or dreambody or astral body) into ‘higher’ realms."[3] It is frequently reported in association with dreams, drug experiences and forms of meditation.[4][5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

See they mean the same.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

ROFLMAO You do know that wiki is public edit?

Welcome to Wikipedia,
    the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

Must be true then!
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Crystal wrote:ROFLMAO You do know that wiki is public edit?

Welcome to Wikipedia,
    the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

Must be true then!
    I am sure you have not got a brain, Or common sense. AP, AT, OBE, are all the same. Just different words, Same goes for Etheric Projection but that would different you would be travelling on this plane. Yet, You have not backed up any proof that I am wrong? Your a noob lol
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Well, about your argument, its up to you. Having an individual word for both definitions crystal mentioned only makes it easier to have a specific intent. For instance, i could say, "i dont want to completely travel, but i want to project" then your brain will understand better. That's my opinion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am