Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Channeling the Zodiac killer

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Channeling the Zodiac killer Empty Channeling the Zodiac killer

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 pm

The symbols of the zodiac killer were never explained and so please allow me to do so now. The true sequence is as follows 0, then 1, then 0 and 1 combined (overlapping), then -, then +, then 0 with a + inside. he only depicted the last symbol in his killings and never explained them to police. The sequence is how everything or anything can be created from nothing or from the death. It is known already that the zodiac killer claims that through his killings he can take the lives of victims making them his servants in the afterlife. This is because he drains or takes the life's essence (of the victim) and fills the void space, or potential, with his own life's will or design. In the absence of life is the potential for any life to be thus he would take his victims life and make their life and potential into his own. the symbols represent making anything from someone's death, or from the nothingness he forces them to become then to control the potential to become anything he deems the life to become. there is too much here to explain and very powerful. I will go further into detail later about what I have found and am finding inthis awareness.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Channeling the Zodiac killer Empty Re: Channeling the Zodiac killer

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:52 pm

The Zodiac killer?   That rings a bell.   Who was he again,Somnium?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:The Zodiac killer?   That rings a bell.   Who was he again,Somnium?
    I am sorry Joan I cannot tell you his real name because it would endanger myself. i mean I wont tell you his real name. There is a conspiracy involved a very large one. You wont be able to likely see this conspiracy based from what I am about to tell you, but i can proceed only so far.

he is like a vampire only it is not the life of blood he is after but the potential of death, the release of the life's potential. he then puts his own life into the victims so that his potential and his life is what the victims become.

So i see this awareness is connected to other channels and the position is accessed by many different beings now. it is being used by the cia and government agencies as an assassination tool. they have trained people in this awareness to empty the lives of evil people and selected targets as well as controlling high ranking government people including different presidents and prime ministers. they empty the life of the being and fill the being with the new life. they call them hitmen. the shell that is left in this process becomes as a puppet to the projector/controller. in essence they are channeling their own life and energy into the void of these empty people. they tell me that if you look closley you can see the energy signature of the 'projector/controller' within the empty vessel being.

It started with the zodiac killer and went into other channels of many different beings including cia and government people. I do not always get their names or identities but just follow the channels and connects that this awareness leads into. i can feel the energies of the people and their consciousness but i do not know their names. maybe i can direct them to tell me. i know it is cia because i can feel their awareness and see their energy. i can also see their hitmen who watch these empty beings and direct them to do and say what they make them do and say. they do it by controlling the focus of their attention onto the victim and filling them with the energy and life that they want them to have. very much like channeling awareness but they are channeling awareness into the emptyness or void life of these beings. it was not how the awareness originally formed but how they developed and formed it to their own purpose. its very much like possession except they cancel the present life within the being first. i see that they can push the life aside and then control it or they can remove the life completely. atleast that is how they made it to be.

ok into the cia i see that this awareness is developed into much further channels then i anticipated. it seems that they can do this to time itself, and erase moments of time from existence to reform the potential of that time period, allowing it to re-unfold. it becomes a fold-space where they can insert the time that they want to insert. they do this by folding space into the void of nothingness to fill the potential of time with their own design. it is like a type of fusion they see it as and I don;t know if already have made it or are making it now, but they have plans for machines that can also do this. they see a miltary device, a helicopter, equipped with a machine that is flying over a war zone and then realigns reality and reforms the war-zone into a new creation that is peaceful and full of resources. it comes from the same awareness of the zodiac killler. it is the realignment of reality using fusion and fission. like a particle accelerator that is able to realign the particles into any configuration that they plan. its big stuff here but it's kept secret.

there is much more... they have made so many things from this awareness.. i'll see what else i can uncover.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:28 pm

ok so they don't want people to know that people can do these things and so they want only machines to do it because machines can easily be controlled. and if people knew that they could do this without machines it could cause major problems. i feel threatened now and so i am going to stop now.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:57 pm

There is noone who knows the true identity of the zodiac killer, and anyone that does will never tell you, and if they did they wouldn't be believed anyways.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:21 pm

"This is the Zodiac speaking I am back with you. Tell herb coen I am here, I have always been here. That city pig taschi is good but i am smarter and better he will get tired then leave me alone. I am waiting for a good movie about me who will play me. I am now in control of all things.

Your truly,
    guess"

written by the Zodiac Killer a long time ago now.

Last edited by somnium on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:37 pm

reality is sweet and I am thirsty
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 pm

of course we made the movie, it is made now
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:28 pm

not many people will ever witness a channeling of this magnitude, and most likely you will never again, unless I show this type of time channel sorcery again. i hope you enjoyed it.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

somnium - Are these postings identical to those on SF?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 pm

mac wrote:somnium - Are these postings identical to those on SF?
    Yes they are, I wanted to share this experience as it happened to a few different forums I am present within.

There is only one extra post on SF that i didnt make here, and that is when a poster asked me to prove my awareness of bending and rearranging time. Which we did.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 pm

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:The Zodiac killer?   That rings a bell.   Who was he again,Somnium?
    I am sorry Joan I cannot tell you his real name because it would endanger myself. i mean I wont tell you his real name. There is a conspiracy involved a very large one. You wont be able to likely see this conspiracy based from what I am about to tell you, but i can proceed only so far.

he is like a vampire only it is not the life of blood he is after but the potential of death, the release of the life's potential. he then puts his own life into the victims so that his potential and his life is what the victims become.

So i see this awareness is connected to other channels and the position is accessed by many different beings now. it is being used by the cia and government agencies as an assassination tool. they have trained people in this awareness to empty the lives of evil people and selected targets as well as controlling high ranking government people including different presidents and prime ministers. they empty the life of the being and fill the being with the new life. they call them hitmen. the shell that is left in this process becomes as a puppet to the projector/controller. in essence they are channeling their own life and energy into the void of these empty people. they tell me that if you look closley you can see the energy signature of the 'projector/controller' within the empty vessel being.

It started with the zodiac killer and went into other channels of many different beings including cia and government people. I do not always get their names or identities but just follow the channels and connects that this awareness leads into. i can feel the energies of the people and their consciousness but i do not know their names. maybe i can direct them to tell me. i know it is cia because i can feel their awareness and see their energy. i can also see their hitmen who watch these empty beings and direct them to do and say what they make them do and say. they do it by controlling the focus of their attention onto the victim and filling them with the energy and life that they want them to have. very much like channeling awareness but they are channeling awareness into the emptyness or void life of these beings. it was not how the awareness originally formed but how they developed and formed it to their own purpose. its very much like possession except they cancel the present life within the being first. i see that they can push the life aside and then control it or they can remove the life completely. atleast that is how they made it to be.

ok into the cia i see that this awareness is developed into much further channels then i anticipated. it seems that they can do this to time itself, and erase moments of time from existence to reform the potential of that time period, allowing it to re-unfold. it becomes a fold-space where they can insert the time that they want to insert. they do this by folding space into the void of nothingness to fill the potential of time with their own design. it is like a type of fusion they see it as and I don;t know if already have made it or are making it now, but they have plans for machines that can also do this. they see a miltary device, a helicopter, equipped with a machine that is flying over a war zone and then realigns reality and reforms the war-zone into a new creation that is peaceful and full of resources. it comes from the same awareness of the zodiac killler. it is the realignment of reality using fusion and fission. like a particle accelerator that is able to realign the particles into any configuration that they plan. its big stuff here but it's kept secret.

there is much more... they have made so many things from this awareness.. i'll see what else i can uncover.

Now that interests me very much,Somnium....
    I am sure I saw a movie based that idea,many moons ago.
    Trying to remember what the movie was about,I have a feeling it could have been based on Hitler from World War 2.
    Didn't he dabble in some sort of black magic or superstitious means of winning the war?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:54 pm

You see he wrote that letter many years ago and at the same time i was channeling him. He wrote the letter in response to the awareness we had channeled together. It manifested in the moment right now but many years ago because we had bridged the time between our moments. And so when I said the letter was written a long time ago right now, i meant it.

Yes Joan, he was into some very dark magic indeed. And very powerful magic as well. I didn't channel his desires to change the ww2 but it would not surprise me at all. However we will not let it go that far.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:14 pm

If you do your investigating you will discover that the letter in question was actually written in a different form of hand writing then the typical letters written by the zodiac. However many of his hand writtings changed often. This is because of the many personalities that the zodiac killer had within him. With different awareness' within the Zodiac killer his hand writting would often change as result.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:36 am

Now I'm getting the picture. I seem to remember also many soldiers or other type of personnel in the forces who had psychic ability were being trained in outwitting Hitler's part in all of this...
    Am I correct or not,so long ago since the war. I remember taking an interest at my young age then...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:54 am

somnium wrote:If you do your investigating you will discover that the letter in question was actually written in a different form of hand writing then the typical letters written by the zodiac. However many of his hand writtings changed often. This is because of the many personalities that the zodiac killer had within him. With different awareness' within the Zodiac killer his hand writting would often change as result.

I didn't know that though it makes sense....
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:53 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Now I'm getting the picture.   I seem to remember also many soldiers or other type of personnel in the forces who had psychic ability were being trained in outwitting Hitler's part in all of this...
    Am I correct or not,so long ago since the war.  I remember taking an interest at my young age then...

When I channeled the awareness of hitler I discovered many things and many forms of awareness present with him. He too was smothered by negative forms of awareness, or evil entities. Although I learned much from him I too was nearly taken in by the evil that surrounded him. I did not allow my channels of awareness and power to enter into him however and so he didn;t learn in the past what I came to know in the future. However in the position of awareness that Hitler currently resides in is what I call Hell. And once he tried to enter into the world from his hell yet again, and was removed by powerful beings of light. It is actually depected revelations and happened already. But most do not have the awareness or ability to see that folding of time and space that occurred then that manifested the Biblical revelation from the past (made in the past) by spanning awareness into the future.

Hitler and many other governments have been doing research in these areas for a very long time yes. We also protect the past so that they do not discover the awareness of the future so that the past is altered, therefor the true history of their research is limited compared to what it has become today. With a powerful time-spanning awareness one could reach back into time and give Hitler the power to succeed, or the American's as well. This reaching through time is actually done many times making the future discoveries placed into the past to advance the present day. However we have also undone many negative changes that have been made to the time-line. It is hard to understand that the moment now, the present, is the moment that generates all moments in time, and are actually occuring at the same time. You can see that now is always now no matter what place in time you are within and if you see a little further you can connect the now of the past and future to the now in the present.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm a great believer in the past and the present merging into one.
    Look at our lives.    Do they really change with time?
    This is talking about events in our lives.  How many times have we seen the same events happening but in different circumstances?

Oh yes,Hitler resides in hell...have you ever read a book titled 'What Dreams may Come'?

And old book written by Mathieson.      It is only fiction but makes a lot of sense.  Hitler was portrayed as living in hell....described the hell that he was in.     
    if you ever get a chance to read it,grab it!
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:11 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I'm a great believer in the past and the present merging into one.
    This is talking about events in our lives.  How many times have we seen the same events happening but in different circumstances?

Oh yes,Hitler resides in hell...have you ever read a book titled 'What Dreams may Come'?

And old book written by Mathieson.      It is only fiction but makes a lot of sense.  Hitler was portrayed as living in hell....described the hell that he was in.     
    I have the movie on my laptop and have watched it many times. It is one of the most descriptive image of heaven and hell being within a freeflowing world that i have come to see in a movie or book thus far. And soo I enjoy it very much.

Never read the book though, although i like to read on occasion a good new book, and so I will keep that one in my ready list, thanks.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:28 pm

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I'm a great believer in the past and the present merging into one.

I have the movie on my laptop and have watched it many times. It is one of the most descriptive image of heaven and hell being within a freeflowing world that i have come to see in a movie or book thus far. And soo I enjoy it very much.

Never read the book though, although i like to read on occasion a good new book, and so I will keep that one in my ready list, thanks.
    The book is a slightly different story,more to it than the movie.
    Richard Matheson is the author..
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:

The book is a slightly different story,more to it than the movie.
    Richard Matheson is the author..
    Thank you. I didn't realizze at the time but it would have been more difficult to find the book without the full name of the author. lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am