Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Techniques without visualization?

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Techniques without visualization? Empty Techniques without visualization?

Post  Retro76 Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 am

Does anybody have any astral projection techniques that don't involve visualizing anything? I'm very bad at visualization, so if there are no known ways, can you atleast tell me how to improve my visualization?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Techniques without visualization? Empty Re: Techniques without visualization?

Post  Arbel Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

A word of caution Retro about astral travel as it can be dangerous and it is possible you could come across evil spirits and that is not good. Even in this material world you can be hit by unseen evil forces as it has happened to me plus I have seen a person who has been possessed by an evil spirit.  You worry me Retro because of your age and I would hate to see some thing happen to; the spiritual is not all love and light so be very careful; just out of curiosity what are you seeking?  

Arbel

Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Well I really want to see my guides, and i've heard that you gain a lot of wisdom from the astral, and eventually i want to get a glimpse of a higher realm. But until i'm experienced, I won't try that last one (baby steps).

I'll have to make sure to find protection methods. If you're good on that subject, please help inform me about it. :)
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:02 pm

You already know about putting the white around you so put mirrors on top of the white light with the mirror side facing outwards so if anything is directed at you it will bounce back at whoever sent it.  Make sure you ask the your guides to protect you also; if by any chance you do get attacked recite the lords prayer as it did save my wife and I from a bad attack. Trust to what you feel within and if it feels right then accept it and if it does not feel right then dismiss it

Arbel

Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Ok Arbel, I will make sure I do that if that ever happens. Thanks :)
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Retro76 wrote:Does anybody have any astral projection techniques that don't involve visualizing anything? I'm very bad at visualization, so if there are no known ways, can you atleast tell me how to improve my visualization?
    You can will yourself out.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Can you be a little more specific auras? Do you mean i just say, "I want to get out of my body", and then it happens.+

Im not trying to sound rude, but I (unfortunantly) have to have specific details for nearly everything :(
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Retro76 wrote:Can you be a little more specific auras? Do you mean i just say, "I want to get out of my body", and then it happens.+

Im not trying to sound rude, but I (unfortunantly) have to have specific details for nearly everything :(
    No, Just get up and go
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Ok, I'll be sure to try that one. Any time i look up techniques all i find are techniques like the rope :(. But thanks for that :)
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Retro76 wrote:Does anybody have any astral projection techniques that don't involve visualizing anything? I'm very bad at visualization, so if there are no known ways, can you atleast tell me how to improve my visualization?

How do you try and visualise things?
    My mum taught me to start visualising by sitting quietly with my eyes closed then imagine in my head that I was going to college, I would go through all the steps in my head, opening the front door, stepping out, closing it behind me walking down the path opening the gate, closing the gate then walking on through the streets till I got to college. Sometimes she would have me say it all out loud and then stop me at a point and ask me to look around and describe things or tell her what I was hearing.

It really works and is so simple.
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 am

Just looking back at some of my older topics...

My problem with visualising, especially with astral projection, is that with each method I accidentally mess up.

For instance, with the rope method, the rope will snap. If it were a ladder, it would fall backwards while I'm climbing. Any method that requires vivid thoughts, I would manage to mess up with some how. Though, I don't feel like I'm not supposed to project, for instance last night I immediately started hearing ringing when I started the attempt.

Visualization and patience are the two hardest things for me :(

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 am