Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me?

dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me? Empty Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me?

Post  dovehealer Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:32 pm

So these are completely new spirit animal for me! It started with the Hawk showing up a few times last week in "real life". I was taken back by him because he was so BIG, I couldn't help but notice him flying overhead. He the perched in a large tree in front of my house. He was enormous and stoic!

Following that a had a dream about a grey wolf blocking the entrance to something that my daughter and I had to pass through, he was snarling and growling. In my dream my daughter said "why don't you do your magic to calm him so we can pass." LOL  I remember staring him in the eyes and talking to him to calm him ( i cant remember what I was saying ) but I felt it was helping a bit but he was to powerful. I quickly grabbed my daughter and did not make eye contact as we quickly passed him by.

Then..Ive had to back to back dreams about bears. They are always about being around alot of people and these bears and cubs start invading and attacking people. Im always looking for a place to hide. No one else in my dream takes it seriously and Im telling them to run to saftey. Last thing I remember from last night was ...my mom saying...honey, there arnt any bears out here....and I said look, swimming across the pool toward us was a mother bear and cub.

When i have a spirit animal in my life it always seems to be one....and I may have it for years. Not 3 in the matter of a week??? Any thoughts on what this could mean?
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me? Empty Re: Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me?

Post  Thunder Bow Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:20 pm

The Hawk is the Power Animal for you. The Hawk would be your Spirit Guide.

The Bears and Wolf are dream elements rather than Spirit Guides.

The wolf dream means you feel can look adversity in the eye, and continue on in life. (safe passage) You use your "Magic".

The Bears are how you see yourself in the past. The bear and cub in the pool is a part of yourself coming to you through water (feelings). The attacking bears may also represent adversity as the wolf does. You mother, the more mature part of yourself, does not see the adversity.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me? Empty Re: Calling all Shamans,what are 3 spirit animals trying to tell me?

Post  dovehealer Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks Thunder Bow! Do you know what the hawk is helping me with? The bear & wolf make perfect sense to me!
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 pm

The Hawk as with the Eagle sees far within illumination. Being big strong fliers, they are free and powerful. The Hawk is helping see your own power that is within, through illumination.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:56 am