Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lucid Dreams?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

dreams - Lucid Dreams? Empty Lucid Dreams?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Since I moved house,all my lucid dreams seemed to have stopped....meeting with spirit,seeing loved ones and dreaming of them.    Hearing their voices as if they were still with me.   My friend has suggested that I clear the flat of all this atmosphere and nasty feelings...so going to have a go soon.  Any other suggestions to add to my friend's advice...?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

dreams - Lucid Dreams? Empty Re: Lucid Dreams?

Post  Violet Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:42 pm

I can't really add to the advice you've been given really, aren't you happy there Joanie?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Not really,Violet....The place has a 'cold' feel to it,not meaning the weather but the atmosphere.   The others who live here are cold and uninviting.   No chit chats on meeting each other,except an abrupt Good Morning etc....
    I feel like I have left a warm friendly place to an igloo which is cold and uninviting. *hurt£
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:41 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Not really,Violet....The place has a 'cold' feel to it,not meaning the weather but the atmosphere.   The others who live here are cold and uninviting.   No chit chats on meeting each other,except an abrupt Good Morning etc....
    I feel like I have left a warm friendly place to an igloo which is cold and uninviting. *hurt£

Well that would certainly explain why you are not lucid dreaming, and your spiritual practices are down... Spirit activity flourishes when we are at our best. We are able to vibrate uplifting vibrations and that is what we draw to us... When we are down.. Well, you get the picture.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 am

innerlight wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Not really,Violet....The place has a 'cold' feel to it,not meaning the weather but the atmosphere.   The others who live here are cold and uninviting.   No chit chats on meeting each other,except an abrupt Good Morning etc....

Well that would certainly explain why you are not lucid dreaming, and your spiritual practices are down... Spirit activity flourishes when we are at our best. We are able to vibrate uplifting vibrations and that is what we draw to us... When we are down.. Well, you get the picture.
    Yes.  I know,innerlight,strange how change of residence can affect our moods....last place I lived was a happy place.   So felt happy along with it....
    Here,within weeks,I felt the difference!   There are many bad vibrations here.....
    Enough to pull anyones good feelings to the bottom....
    Thank you my friend...... :flo:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Home truly is where the heart is... And when your heart is not in it... It's hard to get things flowing smoothly.. Now if this move is something you have to do, and can not move again, my suggestion would be to do what you can to make this your dream home so to speak. Bring it your light, and your warmth to it. These things will help get you back on track. And allow you to reside in a positive uplifted environment. And when we are there its easier to make contact with spirit. As they can reach us easier in positive vibrations.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Sorry to hear you're not happy there Joanie, first thing I'd do is smudge the place this should clear any residual energy from previous tenants,  if possible decorate, if not possible put up beautiful pictures of things you love, pretty cushion covers,  bedding, if you like flowers, have flowers in the house, is there a spiritualist church close by where you could go to make new like minded friends, a library as I believe you like to read, could you spare a couple of hours a week to do charity work perhaps in a charity shop or something just to get you out there  and meeting folk.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Thanks Violet....Flowers?  Yes,I have always have flowers in the house... :asmile:

Wonder if it is some of the folks who live here also.
    Not the most friendly people.....
    Was talking about this to my daughter this afternoon and she has agreed with me.   Most of them are rather aloof...A different brand of folks to where I lived before I moved....
    Not at all the kind of people I would call friendly....Place has an atmosphere of evil about it....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:55 pm

It's become a sad world where everyone is suspicious of a new face on the block, crack em with smiles joanie youll wear them down, seriously though perhaps they are unhappy too ?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:34 am

I often wonder why moving to another area can make those in that area seem different to where we lived before.

Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire

Cambs was always very friendly but not so in Beds.   (Apoligies to Bedford folks) :blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:52 am