Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs!

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs! Empty Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs!

Post  ameliorate Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:12 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Life-after-death-is-real-British-scientists-confirm/articleshow/44709897.cms
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs! Empty Re: Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs!

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Interesting idea on death taking place but doesn't convince me that it is proof.    A little too vague for me.
    Reminds me of going into a coma more.    I would think there would more activity.....shown by the body even the eyes giving a clue of what may be happening....
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs! Empty Re: Finally....scientists confirm OBEs and NDEs!

Post  ameliorate Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:18 pm

It is so much more than going into a coma.  For instance, I read of an OBE experience where
    they hovered high in the room and were able to tell the doctor what was on top of a high cabinet
    (that could not be seen at normal eye level height). 

I read of an account whereby someone saw their sister as one of the dead relatives and couldn't understand it since he thought she was alive. She had died a week before and his family wanted to spare him this news since he was ill. Also he was able to open his hand for the first time since it's clawed contraction at birth.  Then there are accounts of someone developing advanced understanding, e.g. quantum physics on returning from their NDE.  
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Now that I can believe,Amy....I remember reading a book years ago when proof on life after death was found.  One of the main incidents was finding themselves either on top of wardrobe or floating in the air.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:37 pm

There are always claims and counter claims of NDEand OBE I believe in what I know to be true and that is my own experiences of both.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 am

Native spirit wrote:There are always claims and counter claims of NDEand OBE I believe in what I know to be true and that is my own experiences of both.

Namaste
    That sounds interesting,Carron....I would love to know what you experienced..... :hugz:

Joan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm