Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The work of Angels

Onyx
    Onyx

Female
    Number of posts : 44
    Job/hobbies : Photography, Sales Person, Reading, Living
    Registration date : 2014-11-01

angels - The work of Angels Empty The work of Angels

Post  Onyx Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:15 am

Hi 

I needs some guidance here on the way Angels work... I know they work in mysterious ways and I guess sometime we get what we ask for in ways we dont really want...

Last year August I asked for help to release my sons father, we broke up before I was pregnant and then a glass of wine or two and boom I was pregnant. My son was 9 and his dad and I were best friends to the point where it was actually an unhealthy co dependent relationship but not an actual we are together relationship... but neither of us could move on even though we both had in the past. So I did a meditation and released like I had done many times before but this time I did it with deep intention, a few hours later he asked me if we could get back together to which I jumped at the opportunity however I did say he must put his all in, two months later we moved in together and two months later we broke up - I got my release and I am now over that emotional tie to him. A few weeks after we broke up he met a woman and has moved on - I havent yet me Mr Right. But I think I wouldnt have been able to let go if we hadnt got back together.

Two nights ago I asked the Angels to help me with my son, to release his anger and pent up emotion as right now he isnt talking to his dad and he is angry, in fact he often gets referred to as an angry child but its pent up because he never releases his anger nor shows it, in fact this whole year he has had anger issues towards his dad no matter how many psychologists I have taken him to etc. So last night he accidentally left one section of his hamster cage open after his study break and my dog got hold of Snowy and killed her, we had only had Snowy since Thursday but he really put a lot into Snowy regarding time and love, he was the one who found Snowy. He got really angry at Lilly (my dog) then at himself then at God because I explained Lilly didnt mean to kill Snowy, she did it by accident and she was also really sad, I explained that its not his fault, it was an accident that the one part of the cage was left open and we humans have no control over life or death (even though at the moment when I saw him after he found Snow, I really really wished I was able to bring her back to life or go back in time by 10 minutes- alas we cant) Then he got angry at God, shouting WHY WHY WHY - I said there are mysterious reasons for everything. 

In this time he showed every emotion that he has pent up sadness and anger, I let him scream into a pillow to release the anger I let him kick his legs so that it would all come out...

So I guess my question is do you think it could have been the mysterious work of the Angels giving him opportunity to feel and express? or do you think its was just bad luck on the hamsters part?

Your input here will not bring Snowy back, it may not help my son feel any better nor remove the sadness in the house, but perhaps it will remind to to details my requests to the Angels. Ie Angels please assist Liam with his emotions in a gentle and loving way as opposed to Angels please assist Liam with his emotions...

Also please can I ask you to send Snowy (a white dwarf hamster) all the love and peaceful thoughts she can get!!!

Many thanks for reading this 

May you all have a blessed day.
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

angels - The work of Angels Empty Re: The work of Angels

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello Onyx. I feel for your son. My son also has a lot of emotional issues. Much of my time is spent working out how to help him cope more and suffer less. It's a hard position for a parent to be in; I send you love, light and lots of positive thoughts.

I work with angels and I am quite sure that the death of Snowy would not have happened as a result of your prayer for Liam to be helped with his emotions. If anything, having a close connection with a pet helps you to de-stress and process emotions, whereas the loss of a pet can cause even more emotions to deal with. Please don't feel guilty or thinking that you worded your request badly. The angels get that we are not perfect and they resonate with our intention, not our exact wordings when we word things clumsily - certainly in my experience anyway. I'm sure your intention was 100% pure and motivated by the unconditional love you feel for your son. However, if you're ever worried about wording a prayer or request, you could always end it with a catch-all phrase such as "This or something better now manifests for the highest good of all concerned." That way, no matter what, what occurs as a result of your request can only be for the person's highest good.

As you say, things happen for mysterious reasons, and this was a tragic accident, though it may have been "meant" to happen in some dimension, for some reason. There could have been unseen things, for example illness, to come for Snowy had this not happened. I have also wondered before, when there are a lot of negative emotions in the household, whether pets are able to absorb some of that stuff and sacrifice themselves to transmute the negative energies back to the light, as something similar happened to me in the past with a pet when I was in a less than happy relationship. Crystals are known to break in two or into pieces, "sacrificing" themselves for the highest good in order to release healing energies and transmute negativities. Just a wondering of mine...but in any case, if this was true for Snowy, it would have been for his/her own highest good as well, for soul growth.

Everything I have ever read or experienced in relation to the other side of life is that it is filled with love so please know that Snowy will now be enveloped in love, healing and peace, and probably still loving Liam from the other side.

In terms of your boy, have you tried introducing him to a few crystals to help him balance his emotions? Amethyst, rose quartz, aventurine, snow quartz and clear quartz are gentle and calming, but powerful, healers suitable for beginners. You could also try cleansing your home / space with a clear out, clean and re-organisation coupled with spiritual cleansing using smudge, incense, clear quartz and/or amethyst placed around the rooms, or sound cleansing using a bell, rattle or drum. I really hope things improve soon and your son can get on a more even keel.
    Onyx
    Onyx

Female
    Number of posts : 44
    Job/hobbies : Photography, Sales Person, Reading, Living
    Registration date : 2014-11-01

Post  Onyx Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:43 am

Thank you sooooo much for your response! I heard from someone else this week gone by that since I had been cleansing the house etc maybe Snowy had absorbed the negative and it could have been a form of sacrifice. So its awesome to hear that again. I have had crystals break before and never thought to put the two together that perhaps animals do it too.

I have placed a crystal grid under my sons mattress and have given him a couple crystals to keep in his school bag to help him a little or a lot. Hahaha! We are starting play therapy and already doing cranio sacral healing and on Sunday we went for Meta healing and spiritual healing.

Do everything in my control to assist him!

However at this exact moment I wish his father would go away as he is causing huge commotion, not that he intends it but he is behaving like a bull in a china shop :( Please can I ask for extra prayers and posotivity for this situation!

Thank you so much for giving me the guidance regarding the angels :) I really appreciate that as I was scared to continue with the angel work!:hugz: :hugz: :love::love:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:03 am