Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What just happened?

pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

What just happened?  Empty What just happened?

Post  pageofwands Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

So I have always been very interested in lucid dreaming, and have a lot of experience with meditation, but I had never really had an interest in astral traveling/projection until a few weeks ago.

So this morning, in my waking/drowsy state (when I get my best lucid dreaming done) I gave it a shot. I had planned to do so the night before and got all the steps ready. I am very confused by what happened and I was hoping for some insight, if anyone had any!!

Here's a play-by-play.

1. I awoke and took a short moment to make sure i was awake and had my wits about me.

2. I then did a short meditation concentrating on breathing, relaxing my body, and centering.

3. I then said a little prayer for love and light to bless my room and my body and for my spirit guides and angels to assist and protect me.

4. I did a quick intention check that I was exuding positive energy.

So here's where I actually gave it a shot, but a quick note - in doing my research I read that it is best to try in small steps i.e. hands and feet, then legs, then whole body. So I decided to start with my hands, not really knowing how far I would get.

5. Okay, so with my eyes closed I concentrate on my right hand. I visualized it perfectly and became very aware of it. I then visualized moving it, without actually moving my hand. I imagined wiggling my fingers upward.

6. As I am starting to think I am getting somewhere my hand starts to vibrate. And I mean VIBRATE. Like shake would probably be a better assessment. It was so intense I actually said "holy poop" or something like that outloud. The vibration caused me to lose concentration and I sunk into sleep.

Now, because this is such a potent time of day for me in terms of dream energy (I have conditioned morning time to be lucid dream practice) I was in a very close to sleep state for all of this, so close that I am not sure that somewhere between step 5 and 6 I didn't start lucid dreaming. It doesn't help that I sunk right into sleep (and an unrelated dream) as soon as I lost focus so even the end is very fuzy. Is it possible I just dreamt this experience? Does this sound right? My only hessitation in thinking it is a true step forward for OBE is how comically gregarious the vibration from my hand was... or is this normal??

Any feed back would be awesome! I want to get better :thanku:
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

What just happened?  Empty Re: What just happened?

Post  dovehealer Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 am

Hi page
    So I would say that's a great first try for sure! The vibration is a normal thing, but the next step would be controlling that vibration. Send it down to your feet and move it up to the top of your head in wave like motions. At that point, in your minds eye...while your vibration is at the top of your head..move it above ..as if there was a pole through the top of the head..maybe a foot or so..and in the minds eye see your hand grabbing an object off the bed. This should help..great start!! You were just moving it along to quickly before you had control, don't rush it..embrace being able to direct the energy by thought. You've got this, don't second guess yourself.
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks so much that makes me feel a lot more confident. I will give that a try for sure. You are a great motivator! Thank you!!
    Tyr

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-02-09

Post  Tyr Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:58 am

That "vibration" thing is very very important, its how you "move" between  "densities".
    Hah, you said holy "poop", good thing that didnt manifest x) (honestly some sprit world joker might actually get a kick our of bringing it to you)

Baby steps is good, welcome to the "otherworld", one piece of advice I'd like to give you, the things you see there, beings you commounicate with etc, are to an extent "real", but that world is very hard to understand at first, especially since there are "many" of them and they all have different "rules" and entities living there.  Just remember that lots of spirits lie and decieve etc.  Communicate like  you'd communicate with people if you meet them, dont lie and be courtageous, good luck dear
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:32 am

Communicate like  you'd communicate with people if you meet them, dont lie and be courtageous, good luck dear

Tyr, thank you so much for weighing in on this... I will defenitly keep these things in mind. Just curious, was that a typo for courageous?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am