Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

looking for specfic book anyone help please

spirit4242
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-01-27

looking for specfic book anyone help please  Empty looking for specfic book anyone help please

Post  spirit4242 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 pm

hello I was reading book few months back and only read few chapters and I lost the book, but would like continue book anyone help here what I know.

the book starts with counsellor that meet fella at big house who is gardener, the fella is enlightened but counsellor doesn't realise he is but starts conversation.

anyway as chapters go on he goes to conference with his friends who are counsellor's and they look for gardener and pursue another conversation,

he basically talks about changing your life with what you think about, and how you perceive things, and how make your own reality, and it is up to your self what you think about and how you feel,

I did look up author on Wikipedia and he changed his life using these principles and went to do seminars all round world he had website but I cant find it anyone please help they know the author anything about these books,

the book was dated sure it was written 80s into the nineties anyway hope you can help
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

looking for specfic book anyone help please  Empty Re: looking for specfic book anyone help please

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Sorry I can't but check more thoroughly into the internet.....All the big book shops could hold a copy....Good luck!

Joanie....

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm