Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?"

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?" Empty Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?"

Post  Retro7600 Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 am

I was doing research the other day, and I stumbled upon a website that posted a variety of things; be it constellations to psychic practices, it was all there. There was one topic called "Message from guide", and it was claimed to be unedited text from a conversation with a guide, the text only being the guide's side of the conversation. The whole message of the text was that realizing the "works" of guides ruins the barrier between guides and humans, leaving the guides feeling almost like they've been disconnected with us. Of course, it didn't say don't try to connect any way, but that's surely how I took it! It's sad because I did research to help motivate me to reach my guides, only to find this post basically saying "If you do this, it hurts us". As sensitive as I am, I cried at the thought of how much I've acknowledged my guides, making me feel like that's the reason why I haven't seen or heard directly from them (yet).

Please someone tell me this isn't true, or if it is, please explain to me further. :(
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?" Empty Re: Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?"

Post  Crystal Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Can't say it's not true, but I have heard and experienced similar messages.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?" Empty Re: Guides Feeling a "Loss of Connection?"

Post  skye Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 am

Retro7600 wrote:I was doing research the other day, and I stumbled upon a website that posted a variety of things; be it constellations to psychic practices, it was all there. There was one topic called "Message from guide", and it was claimed to be unedited text from a conversation with a guide, the text only being the guide's side of the conversation. The whole message of the text was that realizing the "works" of guides ruins the barrier between guides and humans, leaving the guides feeling almost like they've been disconnected with us. Of course, it didn't say don't try to connect any way, but that's surely how I took it! It's sad because I did research to help motivate me to reach my guides, only to find this post basically saying "If you do this, it hurts us". As sensitive as I am, I cried at the thought of how much I've acknowledged my guides, making me feel like that's the reason why I haven't seen or heard directly from them (yet).

Please someone tell me this isn't true, or if it is, please explain to me further. :(
    My advice to you would be not to believe all that you read on the internet or even in books, use them as a guide only. Go by your own intuition as this will never lie. Use your own sense of reason or common sense before accepting any information that comes your way. 

For what it's worth, guides are too highly evolved to become emotionally hurt. Yes, they can feel our hurt and sorrow and they may prefer us to be 'good' all the time. Yet at the same time they know we are at school and mistakes will happen.  To suggest guides feel disconnected from humans just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Speaking from my experiences as only I can, I wouldn't spend another second thinking about this.

Perhaps asking yourself questions such as, how can you know 100% that this message is from a guide and not from someone who is misguided, or a deeply religious fanatic? How can the knowing the 'works' of guides ruin the barrier between guides and humans?  

There are no short cuts to reaching our guides, going into the silence is where you will connect with them. It isn't easy to meditate or to stop the random chatter of our minds but it is essential so we can become aware of the subtle signs given from spirit.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:17 am

skye wrote:
    Retro7600 wrote:I was doing research the other day, and I stumbled upon a website that posted a variety of things; be it constellations to psychic practices, it was all there. There was one topic called "Message from guide", and it was claimed to be unedited text from a conversation with a guide, the text only being the guide's side of the conversation. The whole message of the text was that realizing the "works" of guides ruins the barrier between guides and humans, leaving the guides feeling almost like they've been disconnected with us. Of course, it didn't say don't try to connect any way, but that's surely how I took it! It's sad because I did research to help motivate me to reach my guides, only to find this post basically saying "If you do this, it hurts us". As sensitive as I am, I cried at the thought of how much I've acknowledged my guides, making me feel like that's the reason why I haven't seen or heard directly from them (yet).

My advice to you would be not to believe all that you read on the internet or even in books, use them as a guide only. Go by your own intuition as this will never lie. Use your own sense of reason or common sense before accepting any information that comes your way. 

For what it's worth, guides are too highly evolved to become emotionally hurt. Yes, they can feel our hurt and sorrow and they may prefer us to be 'good' all the time. Yet at the same time they know we are at school and mistakes will happen.  To suggest guides feel disconnected from humans just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Speaking from my experiences as only I can, I wouldn't spend another second thinking about this.

Perhaps asking yourself questions such as, how can you know 100% that this message is from a guide and not from someone who is misguided, or a deeply religious fanatic? How can the knowing the 'works' of guides ruin the barrier between guides and humans?  

There are no short cuts to reaching our guides, going into the silence is where you will connect with them. It isn't easy to meditate or to stop the random chatter of our minds but it is essential so we can become aware of the subtle signs given from spirit.

I agree with Skye on this.  I am not always connecting with my guides but I can always feel them with me.  I ask for guidance and when I meditate or pray I know that they stand around me holding hands.  The guide me when I need it, I asked for strength when I need it and I know that I am always loved and never alone.  They are here to guide us and Like Skye has said too evolved to be hurt.  They are here for us.  I love my guides and am thankful for them.  I think if there was anything that hurt them it would be "guiding" someone that was not even aware of them.  How frustrating that would be.
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 am

I've heard both sides of the discussion, not knowing which one to believe. Of course, I would like it Much better If they weren't put in a feeling of separation. I just want to make them happy, or content nonetheless. :(
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:24 am

What does your gut tell your or better yet what did you believe in your heart before you heard both sides?

What it is so it is...............

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:26 am