Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream about books...George Orwell

reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Dream about books...George Orwell Empty Dream about books...George Orwell

Post  reikistar Fri May 22, 2015 11:16 am

I just wondered if anyone has any ideas about this dream I had last night.

There were loads of books lining my wall, but they were going downwards in a sort of spiral. There was a vague sense of being in a library even though it seemed like my bedroom as well. The books were very old and when I picked one up it was a classic by George Orwell but the title was not clear. I looked at a few more but the last few pages were ripped out. Then I picked up the classic and realised it was about someone's life, their birth, education, and life in general. When I looked further into the spiral I noticed a modern version of the same novel but for some reason I was drawn to the classic because it seemed more authentic. When I flicked through the book I saw little passages about myrrh (the present Jesus was given). 

I know this is kind of vague but it feels relevant to me. I haven't read or thought about George Orwell in years. He is a dystopian author who writes a lot about society and politics. I have been concerned about politics in this country lately due to my disappointment over the election.

I'd be grateful for any thoughts at all.

Reikistar

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 pm