Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interpretting Blocked Energy

jomajeulf
    jomajeulf
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-01-17

Interpretting Blocked Energy Empty Interpretting Blocked Energy

Post  jomajeulf Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:44 am

Hi!

I am new to this forum. I'm interested in getting more in-depth information about understanding blocked energy when tuning into a person's emotions?

Thank you.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Interpretting Blocked Energy Empty Re: Interpretting Blocked Energy

Post  Aqua Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:50 am

Welcome jomajeulf, Are you asking about someone who has blocked their energy? or do you want to know how to block your own?
    jomajeulf
    jomajeulf
    Just joined

Female

Post  jomajeulf Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:53 am

Aqua wrote:Welcome jomajeulf, Are you asking about someone who has blocked their energy? or do you want to know how to block your own?
    Thank you, Aqua! I will clarify. I am asking about someone who has unconsciously blocked their own energy.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Post  Aqua Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:23 am

jomajeulf wrote:
    Aqua wrote:Welcome jomajeulf, Are you asking about someone who has blocked their energy? or do you want to know how to block your own?
    Thank you, Aqua! I will clarify. I am asking about someone who has unconsciously blocked their own energy.

I sent you a PM
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:57 am

When energy is blocked its like the flow of energy is blocked, when we release n let go of junk this allows our own energy to flow through us much better n we often appear more healthy n brighter to those around us :)
    jomajeulf
    jomajeulf
    Just joined

Female

Post  jomajeulf Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 am

Thank you, AmarenLux!
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Interpretting Blocked Energy Empty Interpreting blocked energy

Post  sunrise Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Welcome!     :astar: 

Blocked energy.  Sometimes we do not know just how much has accumulated within us, during years of experience in Earth life, until it starts to shift!

It is hard to know even if this is what might be happening,  if or when the difficult feelings arise within.

Looking within, and facing the feeling inside is difficult to do. Bury it again and try to get on with other things is preferred by anyone so inclined.

I have been shown how to communicate with it. Looking within, we can speak out loud to the memory or the discomfort, as we draw it up and out.  We reassure it that it rises within love, and that it is safe to do so.

Watching and describing what we see or feel about what rises is helpful.  Having a trusted friend helps with this, but it can be done alone.  Prepare an imaginary receptacle, say a basket, and place it at arms length. 

The rising process can last a short time, or take a long time, done in stages.

When it has risen to the upper chest area, we can gently take it our hands...and this is too important to dally around feeling slightly daft about this...and place it lovingly in the basket. We then ask the Beings of Light if they will carry it away for us, and transmute it to the light.

This is the only method that I personally  know about, and it has worked well.
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

Post  AmarenLux Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 am

Hey Sunrise

I find after a while baggage just begins to release naturally the more you do it the more natural n easier it gets :) Its just like letting it happen :).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm