Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure?

Golden Angel
    Golden Angel

Female
    Number of posts : 87
    Job/hobbies : Support worker/holistic therapist
    Registration date : 2017-09-02

Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure? Empty Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure?

Post  Golden Angel Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Okay so when I was younger I had two experiences, I did not mentally intend it to happen and not sure if it was an OBE or Astral projection? so I will share my experience with you and would love to hear your thoughts  :love:

My First experience was I was lying on my bed, I was listening to David bowie Ziggy stardust from mars album with my head phones on, my body felt deeply relaxed and it felt like it was sinking into the bed, next I felt myself floating leaving my body laid on the bed then I saw and felt myself floating out of my bedroom, along the corridor and floating down the stairs I could see I was still laid flat on my back as I was moving, then suddenly I freaked out and jumped, opened my eyes and saw I was still laid on the bed listening to the music with my headphones on.

Second Experience, My Dad was working away and I was laid asleep in bed with my Mam, I saw myself float from my body towards the window, and float outside the house, but same again as soon as I got outside I freaked out and jumped and woke up. I remember telling my Mam & Dad my experience of both Occasions and both believed in Astral projection and OBE's

Love GA xxx
    Seasprite
    Seasprite

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2017-09-04

Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure? Empty Re: Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure?

Post  Seasprite Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi Golden Angel, it really sounds like it was astral projection, its never happened to me so I can't say for sure. If it happens again you could focus on staying calm and try to enjoy the experience, who knows where you could end up  :astar:

I remember reading about a woman who, by astral projection, visited a friend one evening. The next day she phoned him and was able to tell him correctly what he'd been doing and what he'd been wearing the previous evening! It must have been a bit unsettling for him! xxx
    Resonator
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 358
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure? Empty Re: Asrtal projection/ OBE I am not sure?

Post  Resonator Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:22 pm

An OBE by definition is an Out of Body Experience - the general experience of feeling like or observing that you are out of your body.

Astral Projection, on the other hand, is the transportation while out of body to the astral realm, an entirely different type of space than the physical realm.

By those definitions, what you experienced were two OBEs.

Last edited by Resonator on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Resonator
    Resonator

Male

Post  Resonator Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Seasprite wrote:...its never happened to me...
    With a little practice it's not that difficult to do.

GA mentioned the deep relaxation.  Before laying down, set the intention in your mind to get out of body, then do what you can to relax, to completely let go in fact.

It does work, though it will probably take some practice.   :bfs:
    Seasprite
    Seasprite

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2017-09-04

Post  Seasprite Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Oh so the lady I read about experienced OBE, I wasn't really sure what the difference was. Both sound fascinating. Have you had any interesting experiences Resonator?
    Resonator
    Resonator

Male

Post  Resonator Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 am

Seasprite wrote:Oh so the lady I read about experienced OBE, I wasn't really sure what the difference was. Both sound fascinating. Have you had any interesting experiences Resonator?
    I have, though that was many years ago.
    EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2017-08-20

Post  EarthAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 am

That is fascinating GA! 

Thanks for sharing ! I'd love to experience something like this 

xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 pm