Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Blueanchor
Thunder Bow
SoulsJourney
7 posters

New Introduction, Me to You

SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-09-26

New Introduction, Me to You Empty New Introduction, Me to You

Post  SoulsJourney Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 pm

I am new to the site. I came here to find people that are aware of their abilities and to share and learn.  I don't really have any agenda or "why" as to being here other than to learn and share my own experiences.

I am not too big into following people or being a "fan" of so and so. I have an open mind and love to learn about psychic stuff but I always defer to my own experiences and intuition.  I prefer to speak from my own experience than from something someone has said or wrote in a book or parroting so and so. I prefer learning from others experiences and learnings from doing than being in a book or fan club where everyone sits around talking about what so and so says or thinks.. I don't care.  LOL

If you aren't real as in genuine and have not done anything or have had your own experiences and aren't interested in learning or experiencing for yourself then I don't have time for you. That is pretty much where I come from in my view and attitude on spiritual, psychic group talk. It's all about being real and keeping it real for me than trying to impress or be a joiner or follower to fit in. Not my thing.

I am an Indigo, obviously if you didn't figure that out from what I just said above. That is pretty much our mantra, be real and don't try to jerk us around.  ;)

I have had many experiences since I was a baby. I pretty much was born with my abilities turned on but then shut them off at a young age because I was constantly under attack. Unlike others that have had nothing but good experiences I tended to get all the bad one's.  Not all bad of course but what doesn't knock you down permanently, makes you stronger. I became very strong.

Over the last 5 years I have been actively opening myself back up and am now to the point of beginning to see beings and entities in my minds eye, I would say third eye but for me it is more through my wider mind the same place as imagination but a little different in that it is not something I am consciously creating as you would say through normal imagination games we play with ourselves at times.

I have mediumship abilities but have not yet gone that full level of conversation with spirit. At this point I can see beings, entities in visions but I don't get audio so it ends up with us staring at each other which to me kind of sucks.  I do not know how to initiate a conversation, speaking doesn't seem to work, thinking at them doesn't seem to work yet.. I usually only get a vision and it stays for a short time then I lose it. It is something I am working on.

Mainly I want to use my medium ability to connect with my guides and learn from them and then later teach and help others with their abilities and consciousness raising. Though at the moment I am not to the level to do that. I am still figuring things out.

Talking with higher selves and other peoples guides I have not done but is something I am wanting to learn. I have had experiences with my own higher self and seeing through it's perspective, perception which totally blasts away any thoughts or questions on reality or what the relationship between us as humans and our higher self. I do not have any of the why am I here questions or need for seeking answers on god or if heaven exists and any of the typical questions most people seem to have. I just don't have any of those doubts or questions at all.

I want to learn to strengthen my connections, the ones I already have with my guides and others. Communicate with them and learn from them instead of having to go to a medium who then relays the message to me. It actually has gotten to the point where my guides don't want me to work with other mediums or psychics anymore and instead focus on strengthening my own connections. I got that from being told that by mediums I have gone to and also a sense I get. I just don't need as much input from others as I used to. 

People that can just see and hear spirits and guides is where I want to get to. I am working on it.

Recently over the last few days I saw my aura for the first time but it was not by looking at it from my eyes but rather in my minds eye I saw myself from a third person perspective and I saw my aura that way. It is really intense, multi-colored and very dynamic and alive. It is not anything I ever heard of in the way people describe aura's or at least the people I have heard or talked to about them and what they look like from their view. Mine is more third dimensional alive and dynamic with really dense colors  like being compacted together and is substantial as in substance to it..  Really cool looking.

That is a brief on me and some of the things I am looking to learn and figure out. If anyone can help with suggestions on how to do those things I would appreciate it.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

New Introduction, Me to You Empty Re: New Introduction, Me to You

Post  Thunder Bow Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:46 pm

That was a good way at looking at yourself. Your own inner view is best.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Not too brief hehe. 

I grew up psychic too but continue to develop. I dont believe in the indigo thing and have to say that I feel uncomfortable with people separating and joining in this way. But I do like people that are genuine and use their own experiences to learn and grow from.

Welcome :urwelcome:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

New Introduction, Me to You Empty me to you, this time

Post  mac Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:58 pm

quote:  "I have mediumship abilities but have not yet gone that full level of conversation with spirit. At this point I can see beings, entities in visions but I don't get audio so it ends up with us staring at each other which to me kind of sucks.  I do not know how to initiate a conversation, speaking doesn't seem to work, thinking at them doesn't seem to work yet.. I usually only get a vision and it stays for a short time then I lose it. It is something I am working on."

Based on what you've said here it appears you MAY have the potential to become a medium.  Right now you have psychic awareness although I am aware that in the USA that's often called 'mediumship'.  Sadly that term's gaining currency in the UK too.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:07 pm

quote:  "Talking with higher selves and other peoples guides I have not done but is something I am wanting to learn." How will you go about learning?

What do you believe "higher selves" are? 

Why do you think that "other people's guides" would choose to communicate with you?
    Aube Borealis

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2017-07-05

Post  Aube Borealis Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello SoulsJourney,

Welcome to the community. :peace:

I look forward to reading your posts. I too is in the learning process on intuitive awakening for I know it will be the guiding voice that will open up a good sense of knowing the right directions.
    SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male

Post  SoulsJourney Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:55 pm

mac wrote:What do you believe "higher selves" are?

They are the larger form of our consciousness. The part that is in our body is very very very small aspect of our greater consciousness.

mac wrote:Why do you think that "other people's guides" would choose to communicate with you?

If you are doing energy work or any form of spiritual counseling with someone it is good to get as much information about the issue as possible, to be guided to solutions or areas that need focus and even to help bring up the REAL issue(s) someone needs resolved. I have worked with many mediums and shamans that have shared their process of connecting with their clients guides, higher self to get information. I have seen to an extent higher selves, I have seen one of the "personalities" of my own higher self, the ability is there for sure and I would like to experience these communications for myself.

Seasprite
    Seasprite

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2017-09-04

Post  Seasprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello SJ welcome to the forum  :urwelcome: xxx
    SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male

Post  SoulsJourney Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:02 am

Thanks
    SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male

Post  SoulsJourney Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:11 am

After some time here and some less than positive experiences from those that purpose here seems to tear people down and cause troubles, I have decided to no longer participate in this site.
    I appreciate the positive and welcoming I got from many of you and the conversations I have had with some in private. I enjoyed them.

It is sad to come looking for people with similar experiences and wanting to help and share but to be mocked and attacked because of having abilities and experiences that this website seems to be open to, I just don't have time for such things especially when the administrator of this site does not seem to care or even enforce the rules. With that type of attitude I just do not feel safe here sharing and is why I will not be here going forward.

I appreciate those of you that have shared your experiences open and honestly with me and over the years on this site that I have read.  There just seems to be many people that should not be here from reading the attacks of others in the forum and not just of myself.

For me, I won't participate in such an environment where abuse and threats of violence seems to be welcome or at least common place. Take some time and read through the various sections of this site and you will quickly find what I am referring to.  Those that have been complaining about this for some time may choose to share their experiences, it is up to them. I will just leave and find a more encouraging place where I can feel safe to share without being attacked.

Thank you.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:37 am

SoulsJourney wrote:After some time here and some less than positive experiences from those that purpose here seems to tear people down and cause troubles, I have decided to no longer participate in this site.
    I appreciate the positive and welcoming I got from many of you and the conversations I have had with some in private. I enjoyed them.

It is sad to come looking for people with similar experiences and wanting to help and share but to be mocked and attacked because of having abilities and experiences that this website seems to be open to, I just don't have time for such things especially when the administrator of this site does not seem to care or even enforce the rules. With that type of attitude I just do not feel safe here sharing and is why I will not be here going forward.

I appreciate those of you that have shared your experiences open and honestly with me and over the years on this site that I have read.  There just seems to be many people that should not be here from reading the attacks of others in the forum and not just of myself.

For me, I won't participate in such an environment where abuse and threats of violence seems to be welcome or at least common place. Take some time and read through the various sections of this site and you will quickly find what I am referring to.  Those that have been complaining about this for some time may choose to share their experiences, it is up to them. I will just leave and find a more encouraging place where I can feel safe to share without being attacked.

Thank you.
    I don't recognise the above characterisation of this website and reject criticisms of it and its members.   :eyeroll:  It appears to me that the new member brought with him an agenda that was always likely to be unrealistic and now seeks to blame others for his early departure. 

Discussion-based website forums are an open resource where registered members may express their opinions and views and other members can respond as long as they stay within the website's rules.  What they're not, however, is a place where one may dictate the manner in which others have to respond. 

If disagreement with someone's particular point of view leads to that individual feeling unsafe then the safest course of action is either to try again elsewhere or to start their own blog.  That way they could vet who is allowed to post on it. 

I wish the best of luck in finding what he's seeking.  
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:13 am

gigpdo wrote:Oh my god,what a load of garbage,if you don't like a thread/post then ignore it,or start your own wonderful thread,with all your experience in matters esoteric you should be a mine of information's,if a few setbacks in the posts bother you then go elsewhere!

But you should stay and then you wil learn about forums,you just seem to give in,too soft,harden up mate,get a thicker skin.

Good luck wherever you go,but you are going to take your personal issues with you,they will still be there wherever you go!

:soap: :cat:
    absolutely!  Well said!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm