Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello

FX81452
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2017-10-02

Hello Empty Hello

Post  FX81452 Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi there friends,

I kind of felt pulled to register at a spiritual forum.  I get a very nice feeling from this forum, so I figured I would give it a shot.

Honestly, the main reason I came here is because I've felt a very strong pull to help others, who are ready to blossom and open up.  I won't say teach because I am not a teacher.  Maybe just provide a nudge in the right direction and allow people to go deep.  But I've been given a great gift, and wish to put it to some use, as my mentor has done for me. Everything I do is free/without charge. And when someone is ready to walk thru, the door will appear, as they say.

A quick introduction...
    Spent my life as a seeker.  From the ages of 12-30 I spent time learning Chan Buddhism and Daoism, learning martial arts and practicing qigong, meditating etc.  I've always been able to feel energy from a very young age.  Around age 25 I went thru a "dark night" of the soul, I guess you could call it. It lasted approximately 6 years.  Lots of fears, seeking and not finding... just a dark time.  I then had what some would call an "awakening" - although I don't use that term often.  I realized what I truly was - what we all are. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

After that, I met my teacher, who enabled me energetically - to clear out and get rid of my "stuff".

Most people say they want to be "awake", but many are not ready to do what it takes.  Also, many are not aware of what it truly entails.  That is, losing interest in many things, becoming almost what appears to be apathetic to your close family and friends.  You lose your attachments to this world.

But that is just the beginning... after that, we can start doing the real work.

Anyways... a very loose and broad nutshell.
    If you feel curious or want to know more, please feel free to shoot me a message or post in the thread. 
    I'd be happy to answer any questions.

I'm just happy to be here and chatting with everyone :)

Cheers!
    FX
    FX81452
    Just joined

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  FX81452 Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Oops, I just noticed there was an "Introductions" part of the forum :)
    I may have posted in the wrong place.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 pm

:welcome: :si:

Hi - thanks for your descriptive intro.  I wouldn't mind knowing more about your teacher, e.g. what his influences were and whether you are still with that person.

There are a few other lightworkers here, apart from yourself.  (I have been told that I am one too!)  I hope you find this forum interesting, i.e. are not just here to help others.  I enjoy debates (as opposed to heated arguments) whereby people with open minds, receptive to the truth of a situation (rather than just defending beliefs that may need to be reassessed) can exchange views and learn from each other.
    FX81452
    Just joined

Post  FX81452 Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Cheers ameliorate! Thank you for the warm welcome.
    Looking forward to chatting with people also.

I do still work with my teacher

Our practices are drawn from a mix of things - mainly dzogchen and Kashmir shaivism. there is a big Jesus influence as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 pm