Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How To Be Me...gigpdo that is....

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

How To Be Me...gigpdo that is.... Empty Re: How To Be Me...gigpdo that is....

Post  Thunder Bow Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Your conclusions seem to mirror depression. Are you feeling OK? Are you reaching out here? What can we do to help you feel better? Are you seeing a Therapist?
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:39 pm

gigpdo wrote:What makes me gigpdo, hard question and thats why i made a new topic about it!,lol...some may think, why do we need to know this?..and my answer is...you have a choice?..do i read this masterpiece and learn something new?..or do i not participate at all and continue on with my life?, life without gigpdo as a player in your lives!..lol,hahaha!

Being me is quite easy, firstly you have to be very comfortable in your own skin, so that you dont really care about others opinions or about their personal opinions on everything, in other words you just dont care!..full stop, you just dont give a "tinkers cuss" about anything or anyone, that includes immediate family, and friends.
    Now that may sound harsh but its for your own benefit, for once you get used to being free from the "ties that bind" then and only then can you progress forward, always forward, never looking back, only onward, forever onward towards some goal in some far off place, a place gigpdo can only dream about but knowing full well he will get there!

So what would others do once they realise that to get ahead you have to virtually be celibate, or if married then lead a single life inside your marriage, well gigpdo does not have that problem because i am single, you may think that being Christmas that is sort of a lonely way to spend the "festive" season?..but gigpdo does not have that problem because he does not really care anyway, whats the point then?..well the point is that to get ahead you have to let go of certain things, things that you are very attached to, but are you really attached to these things, these great loves, these great so called "soulmates"..and all the material things that go with that life choice!..notice i did not use the word lifestyle.. well there is nothing "stylish" about it, it's just a choice gigpdo has made!..and here i leave it, why?. because i am tired, my fingers are aching, my elbows and shoulders too, and my neck as well!

Lets see what comments i attract eh! :yawning: 

:SH: :scratch::yawning: :yawning: :yawning: :yawning: :yawning:   shidad
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:17 am

gigpdo wrote:What makes me gigpdo, hard question and thats why i made a new topic about it!,lol...some may think, why do we need to know this?..and my answer is...you have a choice?..do i read this masterpiece and learn something new?..or do i not participate at all and continue on with my life?, life without gigpdo as a player in your lives!..lol,hahaha!

Being me is quite easy, firstly you have to be very comfortable in your own skin, so that you dont really care about others opinions or about their personal opinions on everything, in other words you just dont care!..full stop, you just dont give a "tinkers cuss" about anything or anyone, that includes immediate family, and friends.
    Now that may sound harsh but its for your own benefit, for once you get used to being free from the "ties that bind" then and only then can you progress forward, always forward, never looking back, only onward, forever onward towards some goal in some far off place, a place gigpdo can only dream about but knowing full well he will get there!

So what would others do once they realise that to get ahead you have to virtually be celibate, or if married then lead a single life inside your marriage, well gigpdo does not have that problem because i am single, you may think that being Christmas that is sort of a lonely way to spend the "festive" season?..but gigpdo does not have that problem because he does not really care anyway, whats the point then?..well the point is that to get ahead you have to let go of certain things, things that you are very attached to, but are you really attached to these things, these great loves, these great so called "soulmates"..and all the material things that go with that life choice!..notice i did not use the word lifestyle.. well there is nothing "stylish" about it, it's just a choice gigpdo has made!..and here i leave it, why?. because i am tired, my fingers are aching, my elbows and shoulders too, and my neck as well!

:soap: :cat:
    Sounds like a good life, I myself also love being single, I could never live my whole life with someone else, or even love someone else forever, I love many people, doesn't mean I want to take them to bed and marry them lol. :happy:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 am

gigpdo wrote:
    Thunder Bow wrote:Your conclusions seem to mirror depression. Are you feeling OK? Are you reaching out here? What can we do to help you feel better? Are you seeing a Therapist?
    STOP TROLLING!!!!
    Either you have intelligent input or you don't?..You don't so STOP TROLLING... :urwelcome:

Yes I see that Thunder Bow only see's the negative in everything ?.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:57 am

This place is getting barmier and barmier....  :SH:  shidad
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:03 am

mac wrote:This place is getting barmier and barmier....  :SH:  shidad
    Come on now Mac, don't be so negative. :love:
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 am

Would someone please flush the toilet?  :sleepy3:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:49 am

How To Be Me...gigpdo that is.... 99f41f10
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:01 am

gigpdo wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    gigpdo wrote:What makes me gigpdo, hard question and thats why i made a new topic about it!,lol...some may.................ired, my fingers are aching, my elbows and shoulders too, and my neck as well!

Sounds like a good life, I myself also love being single, I could never live my whole life with someone else, or even love someone else forever, I love many people, doesn't mean I want to take them to bed and marry them lol. :happy:
    Thanks mate, it is a good life, but i really do mean what i say that if you have too many attachments to other folk then their problems come with them, and even worse they think you care when you dont!, i decided about 10 years ago that i dont have to be a "sounding board" for other folks insecurities, that included my Mother sadly!

Until folk realise that none of this life stuff is unimportant then they stay still, never get ahead, never progress forward, always forward never backward, the past is gone for good even as i type these words what i have just typed is now irrelevant to my life!
    I am glad you understand, others never will until they let go and realise that "nothing matters", ever!
    kissy, kissy, mates  :hugz:

You guys make such a cute couple - mwwahhh... :hugz:     :happy:
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Depression has its roots in our early childhood and growing up. It can taint how we see things in later life. There always anger associated with depression. Anger can motivate one to bully people and control them. Anger can also be a form of self protection, during an painful childhood. Anger mirrors wanting a need, a need that has yet to be fulfilled. This anger can taint how we see every thing in life, including political candidates. Spin masters know how exploit anger, thus programming people to follow the propaganda.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Look at the past with an trained eye. The past can teach us much, if you are willing to take the risk. Understand your past, do not Judge it.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Depression has its roots in our early childhood and growing up. It can taint how we see things in later life. There always anger associated with depression. Anger can motivate one to bully people and control them. Anger can also be a form of self protection, during an painful childhood. Anger mirrors wanting a need, a need that has yet to be fulfilled. This anger can taint how we see every thing in life, including political candidates. Spin masters know how exploit anger, thus programming people to follow the propaganda.
    So, what makes you depressed right now ?.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Look at the past with an trained eye. The past can teach us much, if you are willing to take the risk. Understand your past, do not Judge it.
    What past, where is it ?.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:33 pm

gigpdo wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:How To Be Me...gigpdo that is.... 99f41f10
    As you know KPB i am not really a major fan of Osho, no particular reason but his 2IC "Ma Sheela" dident really do him any favours with her behaviour when they were the "Orange People", she was and still is a materialistic user of others!

But Osho is a different story, and what you have quoted above is right along my way of thinking, do you know that he was according to my info a bona fide incarnated Master, and was worshipped as such from the ripe old age of 21?
    That is very young to be blessed with so much knowlege, i was an idiot at 21,lol,.hahaha, but a very pertinent quote mate! :urwelcome:

Its when you drop knowledge you are then blessed, knowledge only gets in the way, yes I love Osho, he is my favorite, he and I think alike, I think you do to.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:50 am

Interesting perceptions of self. But also, although gigdpo begins with the notion of not caring about others, the conversation has taken a turn to make positive comparisons with like thinking in others.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:40 am

Blueanchor wrote:Interesting perceptions of self. But also, although gigdpo begins with the notion of not caring about others, the conversation has taken a turn to make positive comparisons with like thinking in others.
    Well that is only one way of looking at it.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:48 pm

[h3][size=12]psychoslice...Did you understand what said? Can I clarify it for you? By the "Past" I mean your growing up, your childhood. How you felt during that period, in the family situation you were in. All of us carry those feelings into childhood. Many things in life can be depressing. You already posted a video that can be depressing. It was a depressing video. Is that a good example for you? My video was the opposite of yours, that why I posted it. It mirrors me, and how I live my life.[/size][/h3]
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:49 pm

psychoslice wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:Interesting perceptions of self. But also, although gigdpo begins with the notion of not caring about others, the conversation has taken a turn to make positive comparisons with like thinking in others.
    Well that is only one way of looking at it.
    Yes it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content