Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello folks

niltwill
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2018-01-03

Hello folks Empty Hello folks

Post  niltwill Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Hmm, it's been a while since I've written an online message and participated on forums, but let me try. I should introduce what brought me to spiritualism or spiritual topics, right?

I had a bit of an exposure towards what people could call "paranormal", though nowadays it's mostly dormant and I rarely catch a sign or two. You might not believe me, even if I tried to explain, but...Good thing I wrote down most of this stuff. It may sound boring and long-winded to you, but these have been life-changing moments to me.

Let me recap:

Spiritual experiences:

My most recent experience was while praying, I could hear an otherworldy voice from 'above' for a fraction of a moment, but could not make it out what it was about. I got blocked probably, not meant to hear it here. Another thing was when I was in a serious spiritual meeting or assembly and heard something like "XYZ arrived...", perhaps so that it could begin, and I woke up then from the 'dream'. So, have I missed out on it?

So all this led me to study the spiritual things in order to understand more about these strange occurences. I highly respect mediums who can converse or interact with spirits. My connection to the spiritual world is very limited and haphazard, and I have no control of anything regarding the spirit or any spiritual stuff. It just happens on its own. That's about it. Thank you for your time and reading, if you did.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:18 pm