Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Anala
Light of Hope
Cupid
lomax
Native spirit
hazada guess
one-light
Elfin
12 posters

Hello everyone....

Elfin

Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2020-10-16

Hello everyone.... - Page 2 Empty Hello everyone....

Post  Elfin Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone..... Little Elfin managed to find her way here !!!! Nice to see some friendly familiar people, and lots of new ones. Just need to find my way around now!.....

one-light, BigJohn, lomax and Anala like this post

Elfin

Hello everyone.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello everyone....

Post  Elfin Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi Everyone... I keep coming across all the threads, full of support and best wishes from everyone. Thank you all so very much.. I am recovering at home after nearly 2 weeks in hospital. I went in because I was in severe pain and coughing up blood. They said I had a viral infection and numerous blood clots in each lung. I also have been diagnosed with advanced Emphysema. I could not breathe and was on oxygen for about 10/12 days.... All been a shock... But so many lovely messages on here and on SF. They have meant a lot to me. Thank you all again. ( P.s rainbow, I am indeed a lady... Age 59. )...

ameliorate and RainbowLight like this post

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Yo need to make sure your breathing is ok with Emphsena as its bad .

Look after yourself. and if you need oxygen at home. get your doctor to prescribe it. dont try to be  Hero and go without,

Look after yourself and keep warm.

Namaste
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Elfin wrote:Hi Everyone... I keep coming across all the threads, full of support and best wishes from everyone. Thank you all so very much.. I am recovering at home after nearly 2 weeks in hospital. I went in because I was in severe pain and coughing up blood. They said I had a viral infection and numerous blood clots in each lung. I also have been diagnosed with advanced Emphysema. I could not breathe and was on oxygen for about 10/12 days.... All been a shock... But so many lovely messages on here and on SF. They have meant a lot to me. Thank you all again. ( P.s rainbow, I am indeed a lady... Age 59. )...
    Hi Elfin! Thanks for telling us how you're doing and what's been going on.
    That sounds pretty danged serious!! It sounds like you've been a very lucky lady. 
    Any reason why you have advanced emphysema? I'm curious as I just quit smoking 10 weeks ago.

Really happy to hear you are recovering and I hope doing well! 
    And yes, I began to doubt your gender because of the odd default forum avatar, hihi. 
    Sending you love & Light
    K\'s stars
    one-light

Male
    Number of posts : 28
    Job/hobbies : helping people - power of the mind / self healing talks

Post  one-light Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:03 pm

You take care there Elfin - nice and steady now while you recover...
    Elfin

Post  Elfin Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:37 pm

Native spirit wrote: Yo need to make sure your breathing is ok with Emphsena as its bad .

Look after yourself. and if you need oxygen at home. get your doctor to prescribe it. dont try to be  Hero and go without,

Look after yourself and keep warm.

Namaste
    ....Hi Native... Yes I will... Won't mess about. Prior to the virus my breathing was ok. Was the virus that caused the pain and breathlessness.... I was very very lucky as I'd been poorly for about 8 weeks on and off and the discovery of several blood clots ... Well, it doesn't bear thinking about. The emphysema was just an added bonus LOL !!!!!...... X
    Elfin

Post  Elfin Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:41 pm

RainbowLight wrote:
    Elfin wrote:Hi Everyone... I keep coming across all the threads, full of support and best wishes from everyone. Thank you all so very much.. I am recovering at home after nearly 2 weeks in hospital. I went in because I was in severe pain and coughing up blood. They said I had a viral infection and numerous blood clots in each lung. I also have been diagnosed with advanced Emphysema. I could not breathe and was on oxygen for about 10/12 days.... All been a shock... But so many lovely messages on here and on SF. They have meant a lot to me. Thank you all again. ( P.s rainbow, I am indeed a lady... Age 59. )...
    Hi Elfin! Thanks for telling us how you're doing and what's been going on.
    That sounds pretty danged serious!! It sounds like you've been a very lucky lady. 
    Any reason why you have advanced emphysema? I'm curious as I just quit smoking 10 weeks ago.

Really happy to hear you are recovering and I hope doing well! 
    And yes, I began to doubt your gender because of the odd default forum avatar, hihi. 
    Sending you love & Light
    K\'s stars
    .....Hi Rainbow.... Yes, unfortunately the emphysema is due to my smoking since my teens... So I can't moan about that, and I'm not... I knew the risks. I have not smoked for 18 days now, but too little too late..... Might help me have a bit longer , but a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.... X

RainbowLight likes this post

Elfin

Post  Elfin Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm

one-light wrote:You take care there Elfin - nice and steady now while you recover...
    .....Thank you one-light.... I am taking it easy. You do know of course that I would still have haunted you all even if I'd not pulled through !!! x

lomax likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Sending you hugs!

Elfin

Post  Elfin Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:43 pm

lomax wrote:Saltwater and white feathers to Elfin's face.
    .......... Lomax just wanted to say hi.. saw you not on other site and was a bit shocked !!
    Elfin

Post  Elfin Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:44 pm

Anala wrote:Sending you hugs!

...Thank you Anala... The hugs are appreciated... We all need a hug ... X
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

Post  linen Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Well.  If it isn't Elfin.  Just talking about you this morning (said a prayer for you).
    Elfin

Post  Elfin Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:33 pm

linen wrote:Well.  If it isn't Elfin.  Just talking about you this morning (said a prayer for you).
    ........ LOL.... thought my ears were burning..!!!...heehee ...... Thank you so very much for the prayer sis... That means a lot... As it happens.. I also said a prayer for you too last night . To gorgeous , beautiful A.Angel Raphael... He's so very very sweet. I love him to death . Hoping you coping .... ( That's a poem i made up LOL).....X

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm