Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Anala
Elfin
one-light
Chrysalis2
8 posters

Another immigrant from SF

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : I'm retired. I like nature, crafts, pets
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Another immigrant from SF  Empty Another immigrant from SF

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:56 am

Hello and thanks for having me here.

I was in SF as Chrysalis but changed it to Chrysalis2.

A little bit about myself. I've been retired for a few years and taking it easy when the gardening season is over. I share the house with a husband, a couple of cats and fish. Since we live in the country, we have a barn cat, horses and peafowl. Lots of trees and wildlife. 

My inside activities are reading, a bit of writing, witchy stuff, Druid stuff, spiritual development and a bit of crafts. I'm a polytheist and animist. 

I hope to see you around!

mac, BigJohn, lomax, Anala and Light of Hope like this post

one-light

Male
    Number of posts : 28
    Job/hobbies : helping people - power of the mind / self healing talks

Another immigrant from SF  Empty Re: Another immigrant from SF

Post  one-light Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:44 am

Nice to see you here - warm welcome...

BigJohn likes this post

Elfin

Number of posts : 208
    Registration date : 2020-10-16

Post  Elfin Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:28 am

Hi Chrysalis2..... Nice to see you. We are all finding our feet a little , and settling in nicely.

BigJohn likes this post

one-light

Male
    Number of posts : 28
    Job/hobbies : helping people - power of the mind / self healing talks

Post  one-light Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:06 pm

I was looking at the wording below your message - 'fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee' and it inspired me to write, to share with all here... I was having so much difficulty over the last year when going to bed with tickley calf's - I looked up restless leg syndrome, it wasn't that... then 'I learned' - its messages coming in, not as hearing, but knowing, so I learned to listen, and guidance 'comes to mind' directly, and the ticking stopped immediately...

Around the same time I was getting belly rumbling/growling is seemed - and considering I am in decent health with all my research into self healing energy and my bike, this was so unusual - as soon as I researched 'belly rumbling/growling' its the Holy Spirit, it would stop, then very occasionally, I just had to say hi, accept and listen...

so one night recently it was happening again, an hour, no chance of going to sleep, until I 'remembered' and listened, it could have been from my direct spiritual support Angel's'Guides'Higher Self' - but on this and many other occasions the Holy Spirit - and then came to mind 'up your game' - I knew instantly what it meant - go and deliver more Stay Strong posters i'd designed regarding immune systems, and our fight with viruses to more places - with the words in mind 'up your game' exactly as I was told, and allowed to sleep...

I had been giving them out in my town a month or more ago... Now go to more towns, so I did over the last week, and yesterday to a nearby city, shopkeepers love them and 50 went on display yesterday in shops there, and 100's over the last week to other towns, and I laminated many of them '2 in A4 sheet, half size ones' big ones in paper...

And yesterday when I got back from my closest city, my tame crow was waiting - and yes some might laugh at this, when I went out to tame crow with a biscuit - I said you've come to say we did well haven't you - he spoke in a crow sound,it never happened before exactly like that...

I'm also going to be writing 'when the times right' about songs coming into ones head at crucial times, like psychic imagery, we all know about that 'but songs' and why not... songs and 'important words' in songs coming on at the exact 'right moment' this is happening so many times, how do they do that - so impressive...

So i'm going to write about it when the times right... Like this morning early hours, I was concerned about out town centre church, waiting to reopen, and I immediately started humming a song  - its from a song out now its ok not to feel ok, but I hummed words differently 'everything's going to be ok' - and words just came on the radio, just as I came in after having a skinny cig 'our dreams will never die' exactly as written here thank you 'my suport' my Angels - have a good day Angels x 

And I write this here now, because it'feels right to' and to share information with others... have a good day everyone...

Last edited by one-light on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

BigJohn likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:08 pm

Hi Chrysalis! Welcome! Do you think we might find a castle here?

BigJohn likes this post

linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

Post  linen Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:29 pm

I'm glad you figured out where we were Chrysalis

BigJohn likes this post

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:58 pm

:welcome: :si:  Chrysalis 2 and thank you for taking the time to give a good intro, providing useful info to get to know you better, e.g. your beliefs.  Much appreciated and so much more interesting than just getting a name!

In return (since my intro was quite a few years ago and there has been a recent influx of newbies), I'd like to share a bit about myself.
    I've been on the spiritual path most of my adult life (and am now 71 years young!).  I was a buddhist for a while (the Mahayana school - the middle way) which taught me non attachment and further developed my compassion (which is probably my best virtue.)  I lean towards pantheism (stemming from a mystical experience I had).

I'm authentic (dislike lack of integrity/hypocrisy and tend to call it out when I see it!), fairly outspoken but also friendly, supportive and positive minded.  My last mentor was Eckhart Tolle but I'm pretty much 'winging it' these days - relying on my intuition and my focus is developing the heart more...being softer, less judgemental.

BigJohn likes this post

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:38 pm

one-light wrote:Nice to see you here - warm welcome...
    Thank you!

BigJohn likes this post

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Elfin wrote:Hi Chrysalis2..... Nice to see you. We are all finding our feet a little , and settling in nicely.
    Thank you. I too am settling in.

BigJohn likes this post

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:44 pm

one-light wrote:I was looking at the wording below your message - 'fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee' and it inspired me to write, to share with all here... I was having so much difficulty over the last year when going to bed with tickley calf's - I looked up restless leg syndrome, it wasn't that... then 'I learned' - its messages coming in, not as hearing, but knowing, so I learned to listen, and guidance 'comes to mind' directly, and the ticking stopped immediately...

Around the same time I was getting belly rumbling/growling is seemed - and considering I am in decent health with all my research into self healing energy and my bike, this was so unusual - as soon as I researched 'belly rumbling/growling' its the Holy Spirit, it would stop, then very occasionally, I just had to say hi, accept and listen...

so one night recently it was happening again, an hour, no chance of going to sleep, until I 'remembered' and listened, it could have been from my direct spiritual support Angel's'Guides'Higher Self' - but on this and many other occasions the Holy Spirit - and then came to mind 'up your game' - I knew instantly what it meant - go and deliver more Stay Strong posters i'd designed regarding immune systems, and our fight with viruses to more places - with the words in mind 'up your game' exactly as I was told, and allowed to sleep...

I had been giving them out in my town a month or more ago... Now go to more towns, so I did over the last week, and yesterday to a nearby city, shopkeepers love them and 50 went on display yesterday in shops there, and 100's over the last week to other towns, and I laminated many of them '2 in A4 sheet, half size ones' big ones in paper...

And yesterday when I got back from my closest city, my tame crow was waiting - and yes some might laugh at this, when I went out to tame crow with a biscuit - I said you've come to say we did well haven't you - he spoke in a crow sound,it never happened before exactly like that...

I'm also going to be writing 'when the times right' about songs coming into ones head at crucial times, like psychic imagery, we all know about that 'but songs' and why not... songs and 'important words' in songs coming on at the exact 'right moment' this is happening so many times, how do they do that - so impressive...

So i'm going to write about it when the times right... Like this morning early hours, I was concerned about out town centre church, waiting to reopen, and I immediately started humming a song  - its from a song out now its ok not to feel ok, but I hummed words differently 'everything's going to be ok' - and words just came on the radio, just as I came in after having a skinny cig 'our dreams will never die' exactly as written here thank you 'my suport' my Angels - have a good day Angels x 

And I write this here now, because it'feels right to' and to share information with others... have a good day everyone...

Thank you one-light for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

BigJohn likes this post

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Anala wrote:Hi Chrysalis! Welcome! Do you think we might find a castle here?
    All we need is land then I can conjure another castle. She says with a mischievous grin while tapping her wand on her hand. 

BigJohn likes this post

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:50 pm

linen wrote:I'm glad you figured out where we were Chrysalis
    It did take awhile as I was trying to clean up the garden. The snow came early so can't do the rest unless it warms up enough to melt the snow. I hope you are well.

BigJohn likes this post

Chrysalis2
    Chrysalis2

Female

Post  Chrysalis2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:02 pm

ameliorate wrote::welcome: :si:  Chrysalis 2 and thank you for taking the time to give a good intro, providing useful info to get to know you better, e.g. your beliefs.  Much appreciated and so much more interesting than just getting a name!

In return (since my intro was quite a few years ago and there has been a recent influx of newbies), I'd like to share a bit about myself.
    I've been on the spiritual path most of my adult life (and am now 71 years young!).  I was a buddhist for a while (the Mahayana school - the middle way) which taught me non attachment and further developed my compassion (which is probably my best virtue.)  I lean towards pantheism (stemming from a mystical experience I had).

I'm authentic (dislike lack of integrity/hypocrisy and tend to call it out when I see it!), fairly outspoken but also friendly, supportive and positive minded.  My last mentor was Eckhart Tolle but I'm pretty much 'winging it' these days - relying on my intuition and my focus is developing the heart more...being softer, less judgemental.
    Thank you for your kind welcome and sharing something about yourself.

BigJohn likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:07 pm

Chrysalis2 wrote:
    Anala wrote:Hi Chrysalis! Welcome! Do you think we might find a castle here?
    All we need is land then I can conjure another castle. She says with a mischievous grin while tapping her wand on her hand. 

I am so glad you made it here.

I hope to see you in chat, but it seems to be temperamental... does not like my IPad. Only likes my phone...

(Hugs)

BigJohn likes this post

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.

Post  BigJohn Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:25 am

Chrysalis2 wrote:Hello and thanks for having me here.

I was in SF as Chrysalis but changed it to Chrysalis2.

A little bit about myself. I've been retired for a few years and taking it easy when the gardening season is over. I share the house with a husband, a couple of cats and fish. Since we live in the country, we have a barn cat, horses and peafowl. Lots of trees and wildlife. 

My inside activities are reading, a bit of writing, witchy stuff, Druid stuff, spiritual development and a bit of crafts. I'm a polytheist and animist. 

I hope to see you around!

:welcome: :si:

:stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:

:megahug: :megahug: :megahug:
    Light of Hope

Female
    Number of posts : 65

Post  Light of Hope Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 pm

:welcome: :si:, Chrysalis. Looking forward to reading from you.  :urwelcome:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am