Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Communications

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Communications Empty Communications

Post  Violet Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:06 am

Have you ever experienced any spiritual activity/communication through your computer/ phone or any other tech?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Job/hobbies : Artist, writer.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Communications Empty Re: Communications

Post  Amberfields Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:05 am

I have. Back in 1989 I had sex with my husband and knew right after I was pregnant. I just knew. The next morning I am at work on the Navy Ship in the barracks. I was in front of the television and lighting a cigarette, only the lighter would not light and I kept trying over and over again. Then I looked up at the television and there was a commercial on. The commercial was of a pregnant woman with a cigarette trying to light it over and over with a lighter, only it would not light. Then a mans voice came on and said "Don't smoke when you are pregnant." I put my cigarette down immediately and didn't pick one back up until after my pregnancy. That was the first time I ever noticed communication via electronics. It didn't happen again until 1999 or so. O, and I never saw that commercial again.