Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts Empty Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts

Post  Anala Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:45 pm

There seem to be two types of visualization which occur when I meditate. The first is a portal, like a small round window on a ship. The window sometimes widens and sometimes shrinks. I see all kinds of things. Yesterday it began with squiggly lines which became symbols. Then the symbols blurred and the portal closed.

The other thing I see are mini movies. Sometimes they feel like home movies. I walk up and observe. Sometimes the door of the movie is slammed. As if someone does not want me to see the movie.
    Yesterday I saw a young girl surrounded in gold light as if she were walking away from a backdrop of yellow fire. She could not have been older than 10 and she had long blond braided pigtails. She also wore a golden armor plate. She was smiling, but as soon as I saw her, I knew she was a fierce warrior. I think she is Anala! It made me smile.

lomax likes this post

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265

Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts Empty Re: Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts

Post  RainbowLight Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Sounds like you met your inner child :)
    I like to tune in and go to where I see my inner child. It always helps to centre me. Sometimes the same with my inner empowered woman. 

Visualisation to me is always me being in it. Except for the one with the inner child or woman. Otherwise I am in it, like when you walk in a park or something. I'm the main character, it's first person.

When I go to my Sacred Garden I walk through it. There's different sections that I created there for various purposes. Sometimes I go straight to one particular section, which is also the one I love the most. There I can 'be' but also invite beings I trust.
    If I prefer to keep them in the more outer rings I go the the separate section for that. And sometimes they're already waiting for me there. 

But most of the meditation I do are guided meditations and then I'm also in there 1st person. 

Actually thinking about that now... why don't you go in it yourself? Does something scare you that you prefer to keep a distance and watch as opposed to being in it?
    Not judging, just curious.
    :astar:

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts Empty Re: Viewing through and little portal and “the movie” shorts

Post  Anala Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:27 pm

Your garden sounds wonderful!

It is good to be curious.

I had a cabin (an episodic story). Where I journaled and almost created a meditative place to explore. My inner child revealed herself there. I would play with her and my elder aspect was there too. Elder taught my inner child lessons and helped her deal with scary stuff.

The cabin burned down a couple of weeks ago. (Figuratively)

I thought I had lost my inner child. I thought she had been overcome by the trauma... but yesterday she emerged from the fire! It was a powerful image.

I never knew what Anala meant. I just randomly typed it because I was scared and felt the need to hide. Google told me it meant “fire” in Sanskrit. I was dumbfounded.

Maybe my inner child has transformed into a fire warrior? Rising from the ashes?

Do you explore things that occur in real life, in your garden?
    **smile
    **sorry, no smilies,... they do not work on my IPad.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:34 pm

Anala wrote:Your garden sounds wonderful!

It is good to be curious.

I had a cabin (an episodic story).  Where I journaled and almost created a meditative place to explore. My inner child revealed herself there. I would play with her and my elder aspect was there too. Elder taught my inner child lessons and helped her deal with scary stuff.

The cabin burned down a couple of weeks ago. (Figuratively)

I thought I had lost my inner child. I thought she had been overcome by the trauma... but yesterday she emerged from the fire! It was a powerful image.

I never knew what Anala meant. I just randomly typed it because I was scared and felt the need to hide. Google told me it meant “fire” in Sanskrit. I was dumbfounded.

Maybe my inner child has transformed into a fire warrior? Rising from the ashes?

Do you explore things that occur in real life, in your garden?
    **smile
    **sorry, no smilies,... they do not work on my IPad.
    It depends. Sometimes I just go there because it feels good, to walk around, to be, and to tend to it. 
    Other times because I feel I can get a message there, an answer I need. I've also met with my dad there (he passed away in 2016) to ask him something that I felt stuck with.
    So can be a variety of things.

The meaning of names can be quite surprising! 
    I have a nickname online I often use. Then one day during an angel meditation with Kyle Gray I met my guardian angel for the first time -which was great in itself!- and I also got his name.
    The name of a flower, one I don't particularly like hihi. But I was curious what it'd mean so I Googled it to learn that in Greek it is EXACTLY the same as my nickname!
    My jaw literally dropped and I felt ecstatic! I couldn't believe it, but was thrilled that it just all came together.
    You couldn't make that up, as I didn't even know the flower name was Greek to begin with, let alone I knew what it meant.
    Amazing! Just like how that went for you :)

Did you know you have the inner child that is wounded? These are actually more than one as there are always so many different aspects and also from different ages.
    But... you also have a Golden Inner Child, which is the empowered, whole inner child. If you get in touch with her... that is SO powerful!
    And since you told you saw her in golden light... I'm inclined to think this was your Golden Inner Child.
    The one I often visit in visualisation is also my Golden Inner Child. Doesn't mean all my inner children have healed, but I am getting there! 
    Just visiting her brings me back into alignment real fast. I even painted her :) It's not 100% the way I see her, but close enough.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:05 pm

RainbowLight, I enjoyed reading about the discovery of your name.  :asmile:

My inner child's wound came forward when someone moved my energy. Many memories came flooding in. 

I do realize there are several. I think it may take a lifetime to heal them all. I am glad to know I have a golden inner child! She gives me hope and shows me my own strength. I hope to see her again. I wonder if I can call to her? 

Meditation brings so much forward.

I looked for a picture on the internet, partly to see if it was a memory of someone I had seen.  But drawing a picture might bring some insight. Thank you for the idea!

Thank you!   :hugz:
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:56 pm

Of course you can call on your golden inner child! 
    I do a visualisation to visit her. For me it's a meadow that she's dancing in. There's hopping bunnies, an apple tree with ripe red apples, and a Bambi who comes to lick my hand, which is a bit confusing as it's the inner girl's hand. But she's also me. So I'm looking at her, yet at the same time I am her. 
    She wears a white dress with larger flowers on it. She's so totally me!!
    I painted that, but then the dress isn't white with flowers, and I didn't paint the bunnies, tree, and Bambi. I had planned to do them all but I decided against it as the canvas would get too full. I sorted it another way.

My visualisation of my grown empowered woman still varies a bit. She appeared spontaneously one day when I was in the meadow with/as my inner child!
    Suddenly she was there too and played with the child.
    Then later on in a workshop on the Divine feminine I learnt that it's the idea to not only have the inner child but that she should really meet with the inner woman.
    My jaw dropped!! I cannot remember why thought, hihi. There was a very good reason that made total sense.

Anywho, if you want to be with her, communicate, just sit and meditate and visualise a nice place to meet with her. Invite her to come. Maybe it won't happen the first time, it's a bit a matter of letting go, surrendering.
    K\'s stars

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:00 am

That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

RainbowLight likes this post

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:22 am

You're welcome! I loved the exchange :)
    💖💖

Anala likes this post

lomax
    lomax

Male
    Number of posts : 75

Post  lomax Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Anala wrote:There seem to be two types of visualization which occur when I meditate. The first is a portal, like a small round window on a ship. The window sometimes widens and sometimes shrinks. I see all kinds of things. Yesterday it began with squiggly lines which became symbols. Then the symbols blurred and the portal closed.

The other thing I see are mini movies. Sometimes they feel like home movies. I walk up and observe. Sometimes the door of the movie is slammed. As if someone does not want me to see the movie.
    Yesterday I saw a young girl surrounded in gold light as if she were walking away from a backdrop of yellow fire. She could not have been older than 10 and she had long blond braided pigtails. She also wore a golden armor plate. She was smiling, but as soon as I saw her, I knew she was a fierce warrior. I think she is Anala!  It made me smile.
    Feminines appear as fierce warriors could indicate a connection with the land.Or the 'goddess' if you prefer.In any case,i feel it's for good.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Thank you Lomax! I appreciate your insights.

lomax
    lomax

Male
    Number of posts : 75

Post  lomax Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:25 pm

I forgot.
    Sometimes angels appear or function like 'doors'.Most likely you have a real one,letting you peek on things.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:02 pm

I can see this. Thank you Lomax. I am looking forward to meditating today.  :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am