Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA Chamuel

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

AA Chamuel Empty AA Chamuel

Post  RainbowLight Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:23 pm

I did a Zoom with Diana Cooper on AA Chamuel the other day. It was SO wonderful! 
    I have felt drawn to this AA before, but then didn't know so much about him. That's the beauty of Diana, she gives in depth info.
    During visualisation we visited his etheric retreat above St Louis, then went up with him to the Cosmic Heart from where we connected with the 10D and got showered in Source light when on the ascension throne.

I got showered with sparkling crystals, sparkling rainbow lights (I did not choose my name here for nothing hihi) and I felt I was being restored to my original self. 
    It was so good and amazing! 

We were shown an AA Chamuel orb of the most intense pink when we started the visualisation and I have put that around me a number of times when I go out for a walk.
    The result is amazing! Apart from me feeling good, other people also react different, smiles, greeting, and so on. So good to see that they just feel it even when not knowing about it.

I just wanted to share this as you don't often hear of AA Chamuel, if at all, and especially now he's so important! So many are in fear now and if more people can tap into the vibration of AA Chamuel, which is love and the heart chakra on a very high vibration, it will help to change what's going on. It helps to heal, to touch other people in their hearts.

I may upload the orb later on. It's still on my phone now.
    💖💖💖

skfarblum likes this post

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am