Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What are your favorite color combinations?

Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Job/hobbies : Female.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

What are your favorite color combinations? Empty What are your favorite color combinations?

Post  Ciona Tue May 25, 2021 6:37 am

I'm curious what everyone's favorite color combinations are, which colors you like to see paired or grouped together, which is different than simply listing favorite colors. Although some of them still might already be favorites, but I'm referring to colors you think either go well together or which you like to see grouped together because they inspire you, thrill you, or make you feel a certain way. 

As an example, I really like dark powder blue and dark red together, as often seen in Alice In Wonderland motifs, because those colors are shocking together and they invigorate me and make me happy.

I also love teal and shiny silver together or teal and other shiny metallics. I receive a very high energy opulence vibe from them, an aesthetic I enjoy very much.

If possible, please share why you like your color combinations or how they affect you.

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

What are your favorite color combinations? Empty Re: What are your favorite color combinations?

Post  Anala Tue May 25, 2021 1:11 pm

One of my favorite combos is a three color combo of: navy blue, forest green and deep maroon. I have like this color combo since I was a kid. Saw a pullover windbreaker of this combo and really wished I needed a coat :)

The over combo is midnight blue and white. I bought a tiny piece of fabric from a friend who had returned from China, it was batik.Batik always feels like home, I wish I knew how to make it.

Lastly, navy blue and pale pink. This one makes me feel feminine. :)

Ciona likes this post

Ciona
    Ciona

Female

What are your favorite color combinations? Empty Re: What are your favorite color combinations?

Post  Ciona Tue May 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Thank you for sharing Anala. Yes Batik is very interesting and stunning. It naturally lends itself to different color combinations I think. I feel the same way about Indian (India) silks, they feel like home to me.

Navy blue and pale pink is one of my adored combos also! I agree it's a very feminine vibe. Divine. :)

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Thu May 27, 2021 5:29 am

It is funny, as we were talking I noticed, I am wearing colors that are uncharacteristic for me, like Browns, forest greens and oranges. Maybe I am embracing all colors. :). That or I am becoming a woodland creature. :D

Ciona likes this post

Ciona
    Ciona

Female

Post  Ciona Mon May 31, 2021 3:41 am

That's funny. :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:25 pm

Deep purple and black and deep purple and white

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:02 am

Violet those combinations sound pretty.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:43 pm

I bought a long sleeved top which was blue. It had a tag on the sleeve which was orange. At first I thought no but then I also saw the orange stitching on the inside. So it has grown on me. If I can find a t-shirt in orange then I'd look for blue trousers. It would make me very happy. Usually I only get black trousers.
    Peppermint
    Peppermint

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2021-08-11

Post  Peppermint Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:31 am

Pink and Bright Blue 

Black and Dark Purple 

They don't really effect me or make me feel a certain way. I just like those combinations.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Peppermint wrote:Pink and Bright Blue 

Black and Dark Purple 

They don't really effect me or make me feel a certain way. I just like those combinations.

Peppermint, hello and welcome!

Lovely color choice!
    Peppermint
    Peppermint

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2021-08-11

Post  Peppermint Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:58 am

Anala wrote:
    Peppermint wrote:Pink and Bright Blue 

Black and Dark Purple 

Peppermint, hello and welcome!

Lovely color choice!

Thanks, and thanks for the welcome. 

Red and Orange is another one I like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:16 pm