Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can crystals 'clash'

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - Can crystals 'clash' Empty Can crystals 'clash'

Post  Violet Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:22 am

Can the energies of two different crystals ever clash and so create a negative energy, is there anything which should not be worn or used together?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

crystals - Can crystals 'clash' Empty Re: Can crystals 'clash'

Post  Violet Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh, and what about crystals with metals such as silver and gold can this interfere with the crystals? I'm sure I read something about this once.

WitchyMama

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Job/hobbies : Wife and Mother, I enjoy writing, reading, music, and dance.
    Registration date : 2010-08-12

Post  WitchyMama Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 am

I would be inclined to say it depends on what you use them for. I find that correspondences for the properties of crystals can vary, so though I have researched them, I tend to go more with my instinct, how they feel to me. For instance, I use tiger's eye for added coruage, protection, stability-it's traditionally a very strong energy. Say you want to wear it with rose quartz, loving, gentle and receptive. How would they combine? I would daresay it would depend upon how you've interacted with the rose quartz-would it absorb some of the strength of the tiger's eye, or would it be overshadowed and somewhat negated...
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Witchymama, that's the kind of thing I was wondering about
    would it absorb some of the strength of the tiger's eye, or would it be overshadowed and somewhat negated...

I was hoping to study crystals a bit this year but things never pan out as you expect, I tend to go with feelings a bit though as if I have something important to do I will wear my lapis lazuli as I feel 'safe' with it on, I have another crystal (i'm not sure what it is) but I wear that for 'luck.'

And I have another stone again i'm not sure what that is either but is extremely special to me as it was given to me by a stranger, I didn't realise at the time but it held a very special message for me which I discovered later.

Thanks for the tips crystals - Can crystals 'clash' 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:16 am