Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Time
Nyx-Lucuno
IAmTheWind
Kaere
wyldeflower
Carolyn
1antique
innerlight
Violet
13 posters

When your number is up?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

When your number is up? Empty When your number is up?

Post  Violet Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:07 am

Innerlight and 1Antique gave me the idea for this thread.
    I believe that when we arrive here our card is marked, we have a set time to die. I don't believe this can be changed by anything, it may appear to us that someone has been 'saved' from certain death and how lucky they were, when in fact they weren't meant to die at that time at all, and being saved was part of something bigger and unknown to us, perhaps we learn from it such as advancements in medicine etc, this includes those who are brought back from the dead and then go on to lead fuller lives because of their experience.

What are your thoughts?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

When your number is up? Empty Re: When your number is up?

Post  innerlight Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 am

I still hold firm to the belief that you will die only when you are meant to die, and there is no exception to the rule. You will not cross over until that time.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 am

I fully agree with this thought. I feel that those who approach death and are brought back were returned for a reason...be it to help them, or to help others grow.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 am

I think this is true. How many times have you heard someone on the other side say "its not your time yet." meaning, guess what.....your time is predisposed.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Interesting how we all think along similar lines on this so far.

wyldeflower
    wyldeflower

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Job/hobbies : photography,gardening,herbs
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post  wyldeflower Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 am

I agree we all have a number and a date stamped on us .I wonder if that works for animals as well though as normally its the pet owner who chooses when to put the animal to sleep unless they have a accident??????????unless that day is the one meant to be ?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 pm

I lean more towards the idea that we've got set waypoints in our lives. In those moments of NDE or whatever, we're given the choice, we can leave our life having already fulfilled several tasks or we can decide to go back and accomplish more.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Kaere wrote:I lean more towards the idea that we've got set waypoints in our lives. In those moments of NDE or whatever, we're given the choice, we can leave our life having already fulfilled several tasks or we can decide to go back and accomplish more.

IMO, exit points are a fallacy. If you take one you were meant to die, if you didn't you still weren't meant to die. It still falls upon the same premise of not dying before you are meant to. No matter when you take it.

What becomes interesting is cases of say suicide. Which would then imply that it was always going to happen. It was just a matter of time.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 pm

wyldeflower wrote:I agree we all have a number and a date stamped on us .I wonder if that works for animals as well though as normally its the pet owner who chooses when to put the animal to sleep unless they have a accident??????????unless that day is the one meant to be ?

I think accidents which kill you, animal or person is your time, when you are saved or survive against all odds it wasn't your time imo.
    Some people die and are brought back again, sometimes numerous times before they actually die this can be hours or days, weeks sometrimes when someone is gravely ill, it makes you wonder what is the point of that, to keep someone going back and forth for a while before taking them for good, sometimes I wonder if that's to give people a chance to say goodbye, or as I said earlier to help develop medicine, it just seems really awful to relatives. Two family members of mine were brought back twice only to die later, one within a couple of days, the other a few weeks it just seems to prolong the agony for them, and I can't fathom why they had to go back and forth like that.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 pm

What becomes interesting is cases of say suicide. Which would then imply that it was always going to happen. It was just a matter of time.

I think that suicide and euthanasia is the only time it's not a case of your card being marked, because it is your own free will.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Violet wrote:What becomes interesting is cases of say suicide. Which would then imply that it was always going to happen. It was just a matter of time.

I think that suicide and euthanasia is the only time it's not a case of your card being marked, because it is your own free will.

That's just it... Is it free will or is it still part of the "plan?"
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:What becomes interesting is cases of say suicide. Which would then imply that it was always going to happen. It was just a matter of time.

That's just it... Is it free will or is it still part of the "plan?"
    I think it is free will.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 pm

See I'm not really sure we have free will here. I think what we do, is already planned.

The only reason I really say it is because people always say their is an exception to the rules. Well you can't have it. It's either a rule, or it's not a rule. If there is free will then their is no destiny, or fate. Nothing was meant to happen. It just happened.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Hi innerlight, so many are sent back when they attempt suicide though and go on to lead happier lives, (I know a lot do cross over too though) so if it was their time wouldn't they all go to spirit, another thing to consider is many suicides aren't actually a desire to die, they are a cry for help in some cases.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Violet wrote:Hi innerlight, so many are sent back when they attempt suicide though and go on to lead happier lives, (I know a lot do cross over too though) so if it was their time wouldn't they all go to spirit, another thing to consider is many suicides aren't actually a desire to die, they are a cry for help in some cases.

If one is sent back when they attempt suicide, and go onto lead happier lives. Wouldn't that still be in the notion of the original post. That one does not pass over to spirit until they are truly meant to pass over.

Just like some that attempt it. Never do it, or get help. Their "subconscious" tells them to seek help.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Yes I see your point and it's a good one, you have something there and it would also explain why no one survives voluntary euthanasia.

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:51 am

I remember the morning I put Tina down (canine friend), I had her on her leash to walk her to the van and she asked to stop for a second. I thought maybe to rest or use the bathroom? No. She stopped to scan and lock in her last view of the house and her yard. She knew she was going to pass over that day and she was fine with it.
    wyldeflower
    wyldeflower

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Job/hobbies : photography,gardening,herbs
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Post  wyldeflower Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 pm

I think suicides must also be the day myself but could be wrong .I was just wondering about the animals as i recently had to put my dog down as he was suffering and i had to go with the day the vet could come out to my home..Suppose it was meant to be that day .
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:22 am

czardoust wrote:I remember the morning I put Tina down (canine friend), I had her on her leash to walk her to the van and she asked to stop for a second. I thought maybe to rest or use the bathroom? No. She stopped to scan and lock in her last view of the house and her yard. She knew she was going to pass over that day and she was fine with it.
    Your experience reminds me of a cat we had who got really sick, she had a young cat who was her older daughter and four, four week old kittens, she knew she was sick and so did we, we arranged to take her to the vet knowing full well we wouldn't be bringing her home, she knew this too and i'll never forget that morning as she went into the kitchen and took a long final look at her babies then walked away, though it was sometime before she was due at the vets she never went back to them, I could have sworn she said her goodbyes and sure enough later that day we had to let her go. The older cat, her older daughter then climbed in the box with the kittens and took over from her mum, she couldn't feed them herself but at four weeks they were just old enough to wean and she did everything else for them. And all this when she wasn't much more than a kitten herself it was lovely but very sad.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am

wyldeflower wrote:I think suicides must also be the day myself but could be wrong .I was just wondering about the animals as i recently had to put my dog down as he was suffering and i had to go with the day the vet could come out to my home..Suppose it was meant to be that day .
    When your number is up? 21581

IAmTheWind
    IAmTheWind

Female
    Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

When your number is up? Empty i dont believe we have to die at all

Post  IAmTheWind Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 am

and know innately that death is something only of social consciousness....death is not an option of spirit or of god since these both never die or end.......they merely change form

in our bodies we have a gene that allows us to live forever. in most of us it is dormant. but it is there none the less.
    so why is that? how can we have this gene and not be able to access it and utilize it fully?
    i find this fascinating..........
    what if this is just our mindset? what if we have been 'programmed' to believe in death, sickness, illness, ( i mean just look at these ads for medicines??!!)and have been prevented from understanding the truth..

that we actually have a CHOICE in this life experience.........we can choose to live forever...to reverse time an ageing..........to live forever....FOREVER

for me, this is my truth and so now experience this.......amazing really....how unlimited we truly are.......

.love you guys!!
    Nyx-Lucuno
    Nyx-Lucuno

Number of posts : 12

Post  Nyx-Lucuno Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm

to live a long time isn't hard to do.
    Same goes with dealing with illnesses.
    Time
    Time

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Time Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

The main point I think, is just to live life to the fullest! Dont worry if you are, or when your gonna die. It can happen tomorrow, or right now! So live while you can! and Looooooooooooove!
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:07 am

Hello
    I always remember what me Dad used to say that one has a set time issued to one in the body and when that be done ye die. The night he had his massive heart attack he said to go home. I knew then he was not going to make it. He knew his time was up.
    I have had an NDE event I have the tests that show the damage done on me heart when it for a bit stopped in the fall event, but too it was not me time to go yet.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm

I've heard of people telling relatives they are 'going home' or similar, it seems to be rare for people to take it seriously until after the event, or perhaps they simply don't want to accept it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content