Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
stephanie79
Lumpino
Violet
Lynn
8 posters

Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion Empty Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion

Post  Lynn Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 am

Heart Chakra Meditation

This meditation is a simple meditation to release sadness and fear and to bring in loving compassions to ye’s Life.

Sit in a comfortable position, make sure to sit tall with the spine straight and not laying down. Make sure the spine is straight and the shoulders are relaxed and chest is open.

Clasp lightly the hands and take the thumb knuckles and gently press them to the sternum just at the level of ye’s heart. Breath slowly and smoothly into the belly and the chest. Soften your gaze and slowly shut your eyes. Let go of the daily stresses and distractions. Focus on the breath leaving the body. Once the breath is comfortable focus on the thumbs being there with the slight pressure. Keep this focus for about 5 minutes.

Next gently remove the hand and open them slowly. Now rub the palms softly together. They should feel warm and have an energy to them. Now put the Right Palm in the center of one’s chest and the Left Palm on top of the right. This will give the feeling of one’s chest feeling warm and full
    Of energy. See the energy as Green Light moving from the center of one’s heart to the full body. Stay with this visualization for about 5 minutes.

Once ye feel completely soaked with Heart Chakra Energy softly remove the palms and turn the upwards with the elbows bent. Feel the Green Light moving out from them to the World or a loved one.

To end the meditation, inhale deeply and move the
    Arms slowly above the head reaching to the sky.
    This is connecting to the universe. Then exhale
    And move the hands slowly down and touch the
    Floor. This connects one to the Earth. Relax.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion Empty Re: Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion

Post  Violet Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks for this Lynn Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lumpino
    Lumpino
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Heart Chakra Opening Meditaion Empty Heart chakra

Post  Lumpino Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 am

Well, it is very good meditation. This meditaion is the start of journey of spiritual alchemy. See you The secret of the Golden flower, Taoist alchemy book, transtlantion by Richard Willhelm. This book is free on net in pdf. About three months meditation to head (Heavenly Hert, Ajna chakra), chakra for calm and then years meditation to Heart chakra. Is wrote, that meditation about Heart chakra (Fleshly herat in the secret of the golden flower, or chakra Anahata in yoga) driwe away old age and death. And connects with the spiritual worlds.

Good books about are Sat chakra nirupana, or Shiva samhita, by John Woodroffe The serpent power. Or theoretical book by Mircea Eliade, Yoga, immortality and freedom.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:35 pm

This looks great, thanks! x
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Awake this baby up, one is going to be in for a heck of a ride. I like to call it 3up & 3down from the center, meaning all the chakras are awakened. The chance to gain Christ consciousness, oneness with all, and the ability to perform miracles, harnessing energy, the possibilities are endless, when God takes a seat next to your heart, and guides one. That's if one makes it through the obstacle course.

Thank you Lynn for the greatly appreciated technique that you have there, as it sounds like a beautiful experience. Did you come up with this yourself, through your experience?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello

Its one I learned years ago in a workshop and in teaching it myself I have changed things to fit what feels better from class feedback.

Most meditations have the same baseline but its in practice and use we find what works well and what can use adjustments. Its one I use when I am teaching Reiki as its calming to do and get into the healing zone. Healing comes from the heart.

Lynn
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:14 am

Yup! The heart is magical, and love is very powerful, as it conquers all. It's nice to see you helping others, and I believe you will get rewarded this lifetime, so keep your heart open, which shouldn't be a problem.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:05 am

Nothing easier then opening a heat chakra, as for any chakra, I would not open or focus on the throat chakra to much.
    Place your attention on the heart or rather a little to the middle of the chest where the heart is, and make it glow. For those who feel more then see, it will radiate, become warm.
    I personally, don't open any chakra, unless I need to work with a particular energy center. I might open it and then close it again. With the exception of the crown chakra, this one is almost always open, and when I work with it, I open it even wider. 
    The crown chakra connects you with your higher self all other parts of your Self, and of cause Source.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 am