Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Moldavite

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Moldavite Empty Moldavite

Post  Lynn Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Moldavite

This stone might well have links to the very Holy Grail and has fallen from the sky to the Earth to bring forth healings. Used by many to bring forth spiritual awakenings on the path to enlightenment. It is often worn in jewelry applications most common being earrings to open the bodies energy flows. When worn as a necklace it is very good for opening to the Heart Chakra rising vibration levels from the Heart to the Throat Chakras. Should too be worn with some precautions as it takes time for the body to acclimate to its intense at times properties of energy.

What is Moldavite well its is a green translucent meteor rock said to have arrived on Earth some 14 million years ago. It is of the most powerful of all stones. It opens one to inner developments. It is the stone for deeper self discoveries.
    Moldavite combines well in healings with other crystals and gems. Amethyst, Citrine , Tanzanite, Charoite and Larimar. Used in conjunction with new cell growths and at times to aid in fertility issues . It is one that is worn or placed by healers.

Used well for Astral Travels as it is a crystal that can open on to all of the Charkas but is most commonly associated with the Heart Chakra. It will open well to the Third Eye Chakra in meditations to aid in the exit of Astral Travels. Often on finds if the Heart is active and in balance the rest flow more openly as well.

Just some information.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Moldavite Empty Re: Moldavite

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks for this Lynn, I found a pic, is this moldavite as you can't always trust images? Moldavite Moldavite

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Violet wrote:Thanks for this Lynn, I found a pic, is this moldavite as you can't always trust images? Moldavite Moldavite

Yea, Violet that is Moldavite.... It is space glass for the most part. Funny enough, I have been using my piece all day.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

THanks innerlight, I find that a lot in this forum someone will mention something which has cropped up earlier in the day offline...

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Violet wrote:THanks innerlight, I find that a lot in this forum someone will mention something which has cropped up earlier in the day offline...

I suppose we could say, synchronicity.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah we could... Moldavite 809779 Moldavite 15910

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello

I see Innerlight beet me here lol. That is good. I would paste a picture in the thread but me virus software will not let that happen on some forum's. I dont dare turn it off either.
    I will add more here on Crystals I know of.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi Lynn, no please don't turn your anti virus off it isn't worth it and thanks for offering to add more Moldavite 21581

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn, no please don't turn your anti virus off it isn't worth it and thanks for offering to add more Moldavite 21581

OH I would not DARE lol. Do not need another hacker theif. Last one stole a lot of me writting and posted it as HIS. He is in deep for it some was copywrited.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

That's awful Lynn, I copyrighted most of mine too.

Fran
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-12-01

Post  Fran Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 pm

Violet wrote:Thanks for this Lynn, I found a pic, is this moldavite as you can't always trust images?  Moldavite Moldavite

Is it a real moldavite? I'm little suspicious :-)
    I read a book how to identify genuine moldavites and fakes (this one) and as much as 75% of moldavites circulating the market is counterfeit :-(
    Fortunately my moldavite is real. I can feel its vibration when I hold it. Moldavite 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content