Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Healing Guides?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Healing Guides? Empty Healing Guides?

Post  Violet Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Do you believe we have a seperate and specific guide to assist us with healing? This is a fairly common belief but I wondered what everyone here thought, do any of you have a 'healing guide'?

Many believe these guides were once surgeons or doctors on the earth plane whose dedication to healing continues in the afterlife.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Healing Guides? Empty Re: Healing Guides?

Post  mia Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am

My healing guide is a Dr Mgunh, a black African who trained in a London hospital, I think he said Royal London.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Mia do you sense him around you when you're healing?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm

I've bumped this to see if we can get a few more responses Healing Guides? 821538

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I would imagine this to be true. As we are only channels for the healing energies there must be someone else that does the actual healing. I know that I only make the connection, and then the rest is out of my hands. So someone must be doing the healing.. Perhaps it's just my higher self doing the healing, not sure.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

I don't know if it's the same for others but when I do hands on heraling, I do feel 'guided' as to where to place my hands, sometimes this is just an impression, other times I have actually felt hands over mine, do any of you experience this?

To me this suggests that i'm 'assisted' but not by by usual guide either as i'd know if it were him.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Hello

When taking me Reiki Master's we were taught to call in our " Healing Guides " as they are separate from the one's that are always with us. When I was being worked on I did notice that there was more than one with me. I had the person working on me that was physical but to I noted other's there as well.

I have one that is amazing that comes and works on me neck at times. He is not one that be willing to come forth to talk to me but his hands are amazing. He first came to me in a meditation circle I was leading and I was so not feeling well, so I did ask for some assistance in taking away the headache. He has been back a few times now.

I so feel we are given at times what is needed for our higest good but we have our CORE Guides with us for life. If they were not there for us we might well be open for anyone or anything coming to us.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

we were taught to call in our " Healing Guides " as they are separate from the one's that are always with us.

Yeah, that's how I see it. Healing Guides? 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm