Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Kirlian Photography

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Kirlian Photography Empty Kirlian Photography

Post  Violet Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Basically this is a special camera which is believed to take photographs of the aura. I know at least one of youi has an aura photo (I do too when I can find it,)do any of you have a photo of your aura and what are your thoughts on photographing the aura?

Links with more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

http://www.mediacollege.com/photography/types/kirlian/

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Kirlian Photography Empty Re: Kirlian Photography

Post  Katiecat Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 am

I recently went with a friend to get our aura pictures taken. We were not prepared for the result that we received. Our auras were almost identical! The reader told us that since we were not mother/daughter or identical twins, that it meant we were soul mates (having been through many lives together). She also told us that the identical indentions along the tops of the photos were other members of our soul tribe.

Both of our auras were very yellow, hers had a little more orange, and mine only had tinges of orange. Mine was so yellow that you cannot see me. It's wierd. It's got me skeptic. It almost looks like exposed film. However, both were very strong and both pieces of film came individually wrapped. Her aura is really strong, but you can see her.

At the bottom corner of mine (can't remember if it is on hers)the corner of the picture looks missing...nothing but white. The reader said that was Spirit. Also up at the top right corner, it looks like a really really faint dove, and if you turn it sideways, you can see a face. very faint. The reader told me that it was a spirit and only I could link the two images. I had a friend die 5 years ago, and at his burial, we released three doves...so that is what I link together.

On my friends picture, if you turn it sideways, the whole thing looks like a yellowish/orangish eye. The concentrated colors in the center being the pupil and then the iris around it. The reader said that it's the all watching eye of God...

It was a very interesting experience. I'm hoping to get another picture, but I'm skeptic after this experience and $25 bucks is $25. I'd rather buy something more worth-while, than to get something and wonder if its for real.

NOW, if me and my friend went again together, and had identical auras again, that would be very very interesting, and I'd probably be convinced. lol

I do believe that auric fields exist...for everything. But the Kirlian photography seems a little "hoaxy" to me.

They gave us a printout... the reader claimed to have never read them. She said the yellow around us meant we were overflowing with joy. I laughed at that because I am not an over-joyous person. I have moments of joy, like anyone else, but I don't consider myself to be "joyous." My mom, especially, laughed when I told her that.

It was a postitive experience. My friend and I enjoyed the pics and the reading. I think its worth people trying. I just think you need to demonstrate discernment before totally buying into it all. -Just like you should with anything.

I have both of the pics posted on the other site. I can post them here, but I'll have to do it from my friend's house.
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:07 am

You might like to seek out the full-body photos of the human body and compare them with the Qi channel maps as used in Acupuncture. Also, the famous one of a leaf with part removed. They will give you a different outlook perhaps.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 am

I'm going to have to find mine...

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content