Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What is Energy ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is Energy ? Empty What is Energy ?

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 am

What Is Energy and Why Is It Important?

Everything in life has an energy pattern. From the smallest molecule to the largest planet. Einstein said "Energy is an essence of life that forms it's existence, fades, restructures it's form, and then lives again".

Doesn't that describe reincarnation and the process of the soul?

Lynn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is Energy ? Empty Energy Metaphsical Views

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:38 pm

When we think on energy from a Metaphysical view we understand all things are connected. One thing relates directly to another. All things are energy and all things are one. We see energy as a touch as we send it out from us and another directly feels it. Thus all things around us project out and take in energies.

Some energies we feel more direct on other’s it more subtle. Energy that we feel can be from Spirits around us but most time’s we simply fail to sense in that one. Other times we are picking up energies from other’s in a more direct way. There are places one feels uncomfortable the moment one enters a room but we might well fail to understand why. That is energy we are picking up. We wonder the day not giving a thought to it but energy very much controls our mood and our day. When we learn to tap into that more at times our outlook changes.

From a Metaphysical point of view we understand that the body be made up of energy centers we commonly call them Chakra’s, this is a system of energy body points said to be like the wheel that spin in motions. They can be opened and balanced. When used we gain a sense of peace and healing and at time a revitalization.

When we talk on energy from a more Metaphysical view point we are more aware that the energy is not from the physical body alone but is from a deeper level than the 5 commonly talked on senses. We from a Metaphysical view understand in the 6 th sense. That inner sense that one that gives us the ability to tap into the realms of energy. We are aware of things outside the physical realms.

Some terms used to describe this energy that we can see is Aura. This is a Light or Colour energy at times we can visually see. It is an energy that for most on a Metaphysical path is around ALL things living or perceived to be NON living in the definition of LIFE sense. All things are made up of molecules and it is understood that all things emit an energy field. How we feel this energy field is with our senses. We can at times see the energy field as waves of colours, or we can feel energy as heat or a vibration. Many that walk on a Metaphysical path use crystals and we very much feel an energy from them.

We too can feel the energy around people, it is like a vibration at times. That sense that we feel comfortable almost instantly around someone. Where in other times we feel an almost “RUN” feeling from other’s. What we are sensing might well be on an Empathic level . What one might be feeling from another is on the level of the 6th sense. Where one is feeling the energy from another. Where one has that connection that is at times on a telepathic level. The conversation might well be pleasant but the underlying tone is not. We at times sense that and if we learn to tap into that we can better navigate our relationships.

Like all things we can do and sense we have remember there are positive and negative charges. There are positive and negative reactions we can get. The positives are in energy being used to personally balance self or balance the Chakra’s and bring in positive forces to our lives. To use a fast intake of Light to ground us and protect us. Many use a simple candle to do this . Often one is lit in Religious circles to give a blessing. This is common in Metaphysical paths too. Light the candle and see and feel the energy in the flame taking in that Light and then softly blowing it out can be very grounding and settling.

The use of energy has many healing paths as well. Many touch and non touch distant healings use the energy that is of all things to heal or balance issues in the body. To move the flow of energy and open what are perceived blocks. It has been said that energy can take from the body diseases. The holistic path of healing is getting more and more attentions and acceptance.

We are all part of the vastness of the Universe but we too are but a small part of that Universe that vastness of perceived space and time. It is all made up of energy. If we could tap into that energy we could make all things possible. To we can tap into that energy it is a part of all of us. We just are learning that path is all now. We are learning that we can take in energies but too we can control in what we take in. We have to stop at times and remember we are all energy and that we are all interconnected on some level to everyone and everything else around us. We have to stop at times and remember that we as that individual do have an effect on what we project out to the Universe. We can all take a small step to project the positive energies and repel the negatives.

Lynn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What is Energy ? Empty Re: What is Energy ?

Post  Violet Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for this Lynn, very informative. :thanku:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 am

Lynn wrote:What Is Energy and Why Is It Important?

Energies are the building blocks of our universe or of any other verse.
    But what are the building blocks of energy?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:12 pm

I just wanted to put this back out there.  Energy is everywhere.  There are some people that I try to avoid because as much as I like them because their energy throws  me off so much.  To much nervousness to mix with my calm.  I'm trying to become more gifted at blocking others' energy so that I try not to avoid certain people because this hurts their feelings.  It so easy for a room however to be charged with negative or "skittish energy".  I find that people come to me often for help whether it is with problems or with a need and the nervous energy gets me every time.

I thought that there was a lot of great information in this and wanted to stick it back out there. 

Thank Lynn :astar: :bfs: :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am