Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Weird vibe off futon

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Weird vibe off futon Empty Weird vibe off futon

Post  Sacred-Star Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Hello folks,

Yesterday I got this futon from a guy who no-longer wanted it and so I went to his place with two friends who were helping me with it.

Now he lives in a upstairs flat and below him live this family but they are not related or anything.
    I noticed that as my friend was bringing down the futon from the flat, that there was a dark red coffee table with some writing on it-but I didn't pay proper attention to it as there was ice on the roads and pavements and I wanted my friend to be alright and not slip up.
    Anyhow the second friend saw this coffee table and decided that she wanted it. There were also other items of furniture like shelves and chests of drawers etc outside by the coffee table.
    Then we saw a man come out from his flat and he was looking at us-my friend asked him if she could take this coffee table and he laughed and said 'YES'
    I'll be honest here and say it was weird that someone who has placed furniture outside to come and look at someone who is taking it and not say anything. It was not furniture for his flat for it was covered with snow-now nobody leaves furniture they're going to use or give to a friend out in the snow like that.
    He actually stared at us and I thought his behaviour a little strange-I cannot describe why but I just found it weird and a little freaky (might have been his energy but I'm not sure)

So my friend dropped me and the other friend off at my flat and went home.

About half an hour later she phoned up my other friend and told him that there were letters and numbers on the table, and that it was in fact an ouija board
    he told her to not take the table into her house but to leave it outside-which she did.

He then said to me that when he was helping to move the futon, his eyes fell on this table and he also saw the letters and numbers, he though it might be an ouija board.
    You see it was dark and so we couldn't see properly on the street.

Anyhow This futon that I have got has a funny kind of vibe to it. It's not scary or seriously negative, but it seems to have subtle vibe of lonliness and sadness that it seems to have spread into my living room.
    This lonliness and sadness seems to come and go but it is always subtle and the strange thing is that there seems to be a different kind of atmosphere in my living room-again this is subtle.

I have actually used Tibetan singing bowls and asked AA Micheal to cleanse and protect the flat and the futon, but this sad/lonely subtle energy seems to come and go. I sort of feel a little on edge as well from time to time-but it's not serious.
    Funny thing is I don't feel the lonliness/sadness when I sit on the futon but I feel it in the room.

So basically I'm just wondering what I should do as it might just be the vibes that the futon absorbed from the people that used it before?

Any bits of advice folks?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Weird vibe off futon Empty Re: Weird vibe off futon

Post  Violet Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi Sacred-Star i'd give the futon a thorough cleanse, but a little more than singing bowl and angels, i'd wash any part of it you can get into a washer, but i'd also cleanse using some white sage or something which you can waft around every part of the futon and then your room.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

i like violet's advice. i would ad some lavender oil. and or a couple of other oils like eucalyptus or tea tree to cleanse it. i would also burn incense for the angel charged to protect the previous owner. i found these;
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4610809_spiritually-cleanse-home-bad-mojo.html
    http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?29379-can-objects-carry-spiritual-energy
    (i like post #4)

:bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs:
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello folks,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Yesterday night I burnt some white sage, sweetgrass, lavender and mugwort mixture (I've heard that mugwort is great for getting rid of negativity)which I placed safely in the centre of the futon.

I also lit a sage and sweetgrass bundle and wafted the smoke all over, around and under the futon-making sure that it was thoroughly penetrated by the smoke.

I was playing some beautiful and uplifting music by Llewelyn and I was drawn to light a red candle (as I assume the red was chosen as it represents love but also passion) and as I looked into the flame of the candle, I felt as if the room and the futon was being filled with unconditional love (I also felt as if I was being filled with unconditional love)

It was quite an amazing experience for I felt as if I was being drawn to a field full of sage, and I could feel the tranquility and light of that field:)

The weird vibe off that futon is now gone, this vibe was kind of dominating the room but it is no longer there. This morning when I got up and went to the living room, I opened the door and there was an atmosphere of light and love-this was a few hours ago and I can still feel the unconditional love in this room:)

Thank you very much for the advice and I hope that this post will help other members in the future.

With love and light.

S. xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi Sacred-Star that's fantastic, i'm glad we've helped you that white sage is amazing stuff I use it for cleansing anything which needs it, I also find I feel better in myself when i've burned it (perhaps its cleansing me too Weird vibe off futon 809779 )

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:13 am

sounds wonderful!

:med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med: :med:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm