Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
SpiritVoices
Native spirit
WhiteStar
iScorpio
mac
Violet
norseman
11 posters

Nature Spirits in photographs

norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Nature Spirits in photographs - Page 2 Empty Nature Spirits in photographs

Post  norseman Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

[img]Nature Spirits in photographs - Page 2 B88299d0[/img]I do a lot of photos in "the wild" as you know. One that I posted elsewhere drew the comment about "all the nature spirits in it". This sparked my interest and I went back over old photos and shorenuf , they were crowding my photos - in trees, rocks, water - everywhere when you tune in to what to look for. I have attached two of my favourite Water Spirit photos for you to look. Perhaps you might go back over your old photos too.[img]Nature Spirits in photographs - Page 2 01690e07[/img]

The first one is "Janet" who was a witch who lived in a cave behind the waterfall in Malhamdale. The second is a fae queen taking a shower under a waterfall [ High Force in Teessdale]
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Nature Spirits in photographs - Page 2 Empty Re: Nature Spirits in photographs

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 am

Good to see you back,Norseman!
    ...and such wonderful photos.

You are a true Northerner. You live the most picturesque countryside of the UK.
    Thank you.
    Joanie
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:59 am

Joanie wrote:Good to see you back,Norseman!
    ...and such wonderful photos.

You are a true Northerner. You live the most picturesque countryside of the UK.
    Thank you.
    Joanie

Hiya Joanie. Glad you liked my shots. Would you like a ride across the moors ? I have a camera mounted on my dashboard. Watch these in order and enjoy ! Nature Spirits in photographs - Page 2 348985

https://s282.photobucket.com/user/norseman_photo/media/Videoclips/MoorsandSkyPart1-1_zpsac5c142d.mp4.html
    https://s282.photobucket.com/user/norseman_photo/media/Videoclips/MoorsandSkyPart1-2_zpsa6974660.mp4.html
    https://s282.photobucket.com/user/norseman_photo/media/Videoclips/MoorampSkyPart2_zpsa5ab9690.mp4.html
    https://s282.photobucket.com/user/norseman_photo/media/Videoclips/MoorampSkyPart3_zps13dd1956.mp4.html
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:17 pm

My God,you're making me feel homesick. Long time since we drove across countryside like that.

Brings back happy memories and a few tears. Nowt like that in Cambs,all flat land.

Looking at the caravans parked by the side of the road. Many a time we did that,stopping for a rest.

Thank you for some happy memories,Norseman.

Now all I would like to see is some of the hills in Northumberland. :giggles:

Bless your heart....

Joanie :love:
    New Sight
    New Sight

Female
    Number of posts : 157
    Job/hobbies : Lots
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

Post  New Sight Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 pm

My goodness Norseman I can see them,what beautiful pictures. :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am