Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
RainbowLight
Golden Angel
Whisperingteams
cleisis
eyeopen
Auras123
mia
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
mac
peaceandkarma
Topaz
Asio
innerlight
Sacred-Star
Violet
KapitanPrien
21 posters

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 5 Empty What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

At the moment: Phenacite, Kunzite, Hiddenite, Goshenite, Rhodocrosite, Ferrierite, Libyan Desert Glass, Clear Hackmanite, Light Lavender colored Hackmanite, White Magnesite, Gaspeite.

This 'blend' above helps my body with the exchange of energies (clearing out the old and bringing in and integrating the new) and helps to keep me on track. It is a very comfortable combination that I've been using for several days now.

I have a number of crystals I will be ordering next month and I'm eager to try them out.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:44 pm

Black Kyanite ~ Orange Kyanite and Herderite in my pouch
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:00 pm

Black Kyanite and Seraphinite
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:43 am

I went to a small shop a few weeks ago and was surprised to find a shelf of crystals. I live in an isolates rural place. The shop was going out of business and there was a selenite wand. The woman next to me was also looking at the selection of crystals. I mentioned how beautiful they are. Then she asked me if I had a crystal in my pocket. I said yes, I do. It was like a secret handshake. We smiled the smile inwardly and went our own separate ways. :)

Ironically, there are no stones or crystals in my pocket. Though this week, smoky quartz has traveled with me all week along with a small string of precious stones: amethyst, tiger eye, sodalite, fluorite and obsidian. I tied it in a small loop, like a natural kind of fidget. :) I found it very handy this week, as the tensions and energies were very high!
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:41 pm

As before ~ also my Auralite  in my hand :)
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Green Kyanite and Shungite
    Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Job/hobbies : Female.

Post  Ciona Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:55 am

Been really enjoying my new marine and moss agates. They are so beautiful. Also bought a pink and black petrified wood piece, a piece of sparkling lilac jasper and a deep blue apatite stone bracelet.

Been picking up a lot of random stones in my area. I even found a pile of polished stones partially buried.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:23 am

Orange Kyanite, Carnelian, and Aragonite Star Cluster  :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:18 am