Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
RainbowLight
Golden Angel
Whisperingteams
cleisis
eyeopen
Auras123
mia
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
mac
peaceandkarma
Topaz
Asio
innerlight
Sacred-Star
Violet
KapitanPrien
21 posters

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 Empty What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

At the moment: Phenacite, Kunzite, Hiddenite, Goshenite, Rhodocrosite, Ferrierite, Libyan Desert Glass, Clear Hackmanite, Light Lavender colored Hackmanite, White Magnesite, Gaspeite.

This 'blend' above helps my body with the exchange of energies (clearing out the old and bringing in and integrating the new) and helps to keep me on track. It is a very comfortable combination that I've been using for several days now.

I have a number of crystals I will be ordering next month and I'm eager to try them out.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  Violet Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 pm

I know it's shameful, breaking the law to keep profits up is appalling, I believe hospitals are becoming increasingly neglectful in order to 'meet targets' what's it going to take to stop such practices I wonder

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 am

I have rose quartz... two kinds: smooth and rocky... and then some kind of white crystal. (I think it's obvious I don't know much about them What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 114597 ).

I got them a few years back and can't recall what they're used for. I think I'll be looking that up tonight.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm

and then some kind of white crystal
    Is it quite fragile and like a stick of it? It could be selenite.

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRKkHtnW-cLrhsyoAf1IEXYI2nmR2l2PjsCBKg02h1uPu32pp_rQ

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 am

I looked for a picture of it online last night. I'm pretty sure now that it's quartz crystal. I might make a necklace out of it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 am

That's a good idea, I always think clear quartz is a good all round crystal and gentle too.

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 Empty RE: What Crystals are You Currently or Wearing?

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 am

I wear either a Moonstone point pendant, Labrodorite pendant, or a Clear Quartz crystal point. I also carry a pouch of gemstones:Amethyst, Sunstone, Moonstone, Lapis Lazuli, Black Tourmaline, Clear Quartz point, Rose Quartz, and Carnelian. I <3 Gemstones/Crystals! :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi IScorpio, the crystals in your pouch, were they deliberately selected by you for any special reason?

I ask because I have made pouches up in the past for specific reasons.

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Violet wrote:Hi IScorpio, the crystals in your pouch, were they deliberately selected by you for any special reason?

I ask because I have made pouches up in the past for specific reasons.

No. I carry a lot of tumbled stones with me, so the pouch just carries them. :)
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

A beautiful, flawless, clear blue obsidian, given to me after a crystal reading at an MBS Fayre :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 pm

That sounds gorgeous MiaWhat Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 821538

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 am

I Always Wear my chakra bracelet and my jet ring x but then i got my leather bracelet with turquoice on it :'0 xx What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 2 15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Sounds nice Auras, I think I got a amethyst, I prity sur eit is, but others who seen pictures disagree. Were present so I dont know for sure.

Also have 2 unakites, 2 I think canelians, a black one dont know what it is, a blue agate and soladite I believe, wich i dotn keep with me as they activate my jaw movements etc, Thats all.

I have them with me all day long.

Can different crystal conflict with others? eg if you have ones for a certain chakra will they affect the way you meditate on a different chakra for instance?
    cleisis
    cleisis

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Job/hobbies : Reiki,readings,care giver,runes,oracles,crystals..
    Registration date : 2013-03-01

Post  cleisis Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Smokey quartz..
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

A friend made me a watch bracelet of chakra stones with my birthstone and astrology/sun sign stone.
    So, that is what I am wearing :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi Cleisis is there a reason for smoky quartz or simply because you like it? :flo: Mia the bracelet sounds lovely.

Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 pm

todays selection and has been for the past week :)

Amethyst
    Aquamarine
    Amphibole quartz
    Azurite

:astar:
    Golden Angel
    Golden Angel

Female
    Number of posts : 87
    Job/hobbies : Support worker/holistic therapist
    Registration date : 2017-09-02

Post  Golden Angel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Today I am wearing my lovely angel amber pendant that a friend bought me and emerald & Peridot bracelet.

Love GA xxx
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:00 pm

A super 7 heart-shaped pendant and a not round pearl on 1 necklace...
    A gorgeous rhodonite without black in my jeans pocket.

:flo:
    Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 264
    Job/hobbies : Female.

Post  Ciona Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Playing with my ocean jasper sphere with the sky blue and dark green 'eye' on it  :asmile:
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:11 am

A chunky piece of obsidian that I bought from the local museum. It is very protective.

RainbowLight likes this post

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:33 pm

I happened to come cross my 2 fire calcite tumbles and felt very drawn to them so I followed my intuition and am now carrying them with me.
    I had them in my pillowcase last night too and slept very well. i would not have expected them to be good for sleep as they're an intense orange, but I looked up what they do and it said they are very good for a good night's sleep. 
    They will be in my pillowcase tonight as well!
    Ciona
    Ciona

Female

Post  Ciona Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:18 pm

My adorable little orange calcite with the sweet energy. So cute.  :asmile:
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Orange calcite is great! 

I'm carrying my new tsesit in my pocket. It came as a gift with my shift crystal and I'm pretty nuts about it. About both, but I cannot carry the shift crystal with me.

The tsesit was a surprise because I didn't know they did small gifts, but I hadn't heard of it either. It's pretty danged powerful!
    I wonder if they added that one because I bought the shift crystal as somehow I feel these go together or complement each other. 
    Anywho, that's what I'm carrying on me :)

Ciona likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:39 pm

I have my a tourmelated (sp) quartz in my pocket and an amethyst pendant my mom gave me, it is in the shape of a five petal flower with a tiny diamond in the middle. My mom gave it to me. It opens up my heart to see what needs healing and the quartz keeps me grounded. :-). Good for a gentle healing day.

Ciona likes this post

Ciona
    Ciona

Female

Post  Ciona Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Lots of smoky quartz work with my amulet bag. Lots of 5D to 3D self templating work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am