Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
psychoslice
AngelTony
sparkly
Panda
Violet
SpiritVoices
PPrncpl7
CW
12 posters

Levels of Consciousness

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Levels of Consciousness  Empty Levels of Consciousness

Post  CW Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:31 pm

In your opinion how many levels of consciousness are there?
    Depending on who you are talking to this number can vary tremendously. I've heard everything from 3 to infinity.
    Do you believe these levels of consciousness are proportional to our ability to exist in other dimensions?
    Do you believe in other dimensions?

Love to all...
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Levels of Consciousness  Empty Re: Levels of Consciousness

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Hello CW
    How scientific/mathematical are you?
    String Theory sugests existence is 11 dimensional!
    I personally believe the spirit realm is the fourth dimension!
    Will stop there --if you wish me to elaborate I will be most happy to do so!
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:17 pm

This is interesting,carry on,Peter.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello Joanie
    Just for you dear lady!!
    Up until recently the 'ATOM' has been the basic building block! H2O is wate 2 Hydrogen atoms and 1 Oxygen atom.
    String theory says that each atom is made up od 'strings'! These strings vary in length and vibrate at different frequencies!
    The 'Science' I cannot say! But am a 'mathematician'!! Mathematically it works out!
    IF string theory is not theory but FACT--then maths shows that our 'existence' must be at least 11 dimensional!!
    GOD is 11 dimensional--and the 'in betweens'??
    Spirit 4 dimensional!
    Angels 5 dimensional!
    ??? 6, 7, 8, 9, 10??????
    Makes you think does it not???
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Levels of Consciousness  160943 Far too mathematical for me.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 pm

SORRY!!!
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey no need to apologise Peter Levels of Consciousness  821538 others are understanding it (i'm just hopeless with numbers,) please continue Levels of Consciousness  821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Thank You Violet
    Will continue as long as others want it!!
    Peter
    Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Post  Panda Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:50 pm

I understand what you are saying, Peter. Though, I don't understand how math fits into this. Then again, I am only a 15 year old doing algebra 1 in high school. So, how would I understand that! :D It seems very interesting though~
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:57 am

3 is one of my favourite numbers, but no, that couldn't be right. 11? maybe 11 realms of 11 to infinity....
    i just think there would be no limits.
    panda, there are a lot of mathematical connections to spirituality. sacred geometry is connected to metatron...and theere are other connections also, that we may not understand. i think though most of them are really humanly ascribed and the mathematical principles here may differ greatly from other places ie 1 being the discrete unit of measurement perhaps it is 3 or .9 someplace else who knows?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:06 am

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hello Joanie
    Just for you dear lady!!
    Up until recently the 'ATOM' has been the basic building block! H2O is wate 2 Hydrogen atoms and 1 Oxygen atom.
    String theory says that each atom is made up od 'strings'! These strings vary in length and vibrate at different frequencies!
    The 'Science' I cannot say! But am a 'mathematician'!! Mathematically it works out!
    IF string theory is not theory but FACT--then maths shows that our 'existence' must be at least 11 dimensional!!
    Spirit 4 dimensional!
    Angels 5 dimensional!
    ??? 6, 7, 8, 9, 10??????
    Peter

I have a basic idea what you are saying.Peter.
    Will discuss this further and you can explain more to me.
    Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 am

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hello Joanie
    Just for you dear lady!!
    Spirit 4 dimensional!
    Angels 5 dimensional!
    ??? 6, 7, 8, 9, 10??????
    Peter

I am not all good with maths,but can usually see patterns.
    These fascinate me,keep talking,Peter.

Joanie x
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:41 pm

I believe Peter is quite right. I am an engineer and have been one for many years. String theory is a new form of quantum physics and it is showing scientists that there are more than just our 3 dimensions. Move front and back is one dimension, left or right is two, up and down is our 3rd. We can plot all of space with these 3, but we as humans can only see these three with our human eyes. If you can view your self as living in flatland and can only see just 2 dimensions you cannot know what a 3D sphere looks likes. It is similar to us in our 3D world looking at spirituality. In flatland we can just see around us, not beyond us. Here is a small movie in what it looks like if we are in flat land and a sphere visits us (shown below). We can only see the 2 D image, we as flatlanders can not imagine what a sphere is. String theory is a mathematical concept that says there are many more spiritual levels or dimensional levels that we cannot see but in fact truly exist. I think Peter is quite correct to see that Angels are in a different dimension that surrounds us. Math shows us that there are many more than just our 3 levels, or 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11! Wow can you imagine what God is doing at dimension 7 or 11. I think Dimension 11 (imo) is Heaven.

Levels of Consciousness  Dime_s10

From a two-dimensional point of view, a sphere passing through a plane appears as a line that initially gets longer, then, as this image show, gets shorter and shorter until it disappears altogether.

Here is another good example of us only seeing one small section of a world just outside of our "spiritual" way of thinking. There is a triangle here but we as flatlanders can only see a line, or as in our case, some movement of wind when an Angel passes by us. We cannot see the Angel but only its spiritual presence.

Levels of Consciousness  Dime_t10

Creatures living in Flatland see triangles and other two-dimensional objects as lines.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Levels of Consciousness  Empty Seek and Ye shall find

Post  CW Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open. Thank you Peter and AngleTony for taking time to enlighten us with your knowledge
    I am not a mathematician yet this concept resonates deep within me. I believe everything in this universe is geometrically connected, for this reason I need not discard anything or anyone, not even the smallest existence. I also realize in order to experience life beyond what I know as past, present, and future I must embraces this geometrical connection. Which I believe can be done on a conscious or sub-conscious level. Through valuable principals of Love, Compassion, Forgiveness, Appreciative, Open-minded, Honesty and a host of so.........many more I become open to the presence of a magnetic pull, from other dimensions, I feel myself existing beyond this self centered state of being.

I ask these questions because I'm seeking understanding of experiences I've had and are having now, which consisting of non-physical, non-tangible, timeless, flotation state (almost like flying).

Let me ask this question just as your dimensional levels extend toward positive integer's, do you feel these dimensional levels extend toward a negative direction?

Love to all...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

AngelTony wrote:I believe Peter is quite right. I am an engineer and have been one for many years. String theory is a new form of quantum physics and it is showing scientists that there are more than just our 3 dimensions. Move front and back is one dimension, left or right is two, up and down is our 3rd. We can plot all of space with these 3, but we as humans can only see these three with our human eyes. If you can view your self as living in flatland and can only see just 2 dimensions you cannot know what a 3D sphere looks likes. It is similar to us in our 3D world looking at spirituality. In flatland we can just see around us, not beyond us. Here is a small movie in what it looks like if we are in flat land and a sphere visits us (shown below). We can only see the 2 D image, we as flatlanders can not imagine what a sphere is. String theory is a mathematical concept that says there are many more spiritual levels or dimensional levels that we cannot see but in fact truly exist. I think Peter is quite correct to see that Angels are in a different dimension that surrounds us. Math shows us that there are many more than just our 3 levels, or 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11! Wow can you imagine what God is doing at dimension 7 or 11. I think Dimension 11 (imo) is Heaven.

Levels of Consciousness  Dime_s10

From a two-dimensional point of view, a sphere passing through a plane appears as a line that initially gets longer, then, as this image show, gets shorter and shorter until it disappears altogether.

Here is another good example of us only seeing one small section of a world just outside of our "spiritual" way of thinking. There is a triangle here but we as flatlanders can only see a line, or as in our case, some movement of wind when an Angel passes by us. We cannot see the Angel but only its spiritual presence.

Levels of Consciousness  Dime_t10

Creatures living in Flatland see triangles and other two-dimensional objects as lines.

I started a post on here this morning,when the net disppeared.
    Right,was going to say I understand most of what you are saying,Tony.
    Do some of these dimensions intermingle with others?
    Like sometimes we see and sometimes we don't.
    How about other dimensions in the universe? Could they be in the same postion?
    I find this most interesting,keep going.

Joanie x
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Joanie wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:.

Joanie x
    intermingle? I dont think so, Up is up and left is left, no diiference in our dimnensioanl reality.

As far as the universe, there is a quantum thought that there are Multiple (infinite) universes, MULTIVERSE as it is coined, with infinite amounts of you and me??? I think this gives thought to ALL the possibilites that can exist in just YOUR mind and of mine.

Could they be in the same postion? I heard from someone a while ago that the next universe is approximatly 5 millimeters away from this one, do not know when I heard of this tho?? Yes you read correctly, like a fraction of an inch away, and the next, next to it, the next.........ditto!

Levels of Consciousness  Multi410
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:05 pm

people please don't be offended, but this about where other diimensions may or may not be...is like how many angels can dance on the top of a pin?
    there is so much more to focus on.
    what really matters is what is in our hearts, how we live- this is the true meaning of believe- how you be living.
    i'm not saying don't try to uncover the universe's mystery, but while how to live, why we are here seem to be mysteries we need to discover...i just don't feel beyond discovering the levels of consciousness accessible to us, that we can really afford to spend time on stuff that ultimately has no bearing on our soul.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 am

AngelTony wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:.

Joanie x
    intermingle? I dont think so, Up is up and left is left, no diiference in our dimnensioanl reality.

As far as the universe, there is a quantum thought that there are Multiple (infinite) universes, MULTIVERSE as it is coined, with infinite amounts of you and me??? I think this gives thought to ALL the possibilites that can exist in just YOUR mind and of mine.

Could they be in the same postion? I heard from someone a while ago that the next universe is approximatly 5 millimeters away from this one, do not know when I heard of this tho?? Yes you read correctly, like a fraction of an inch away, and the next, next to it, the next.........ditto!

Levels of Consciousness  Multi410

Glad someone agrees with me,Sometimes folks think that you are round the twist when suggestions are made that this info could be correct.
    I have always been interested in dimensions and such,like just how near the spirit world is to us and how closely connected we are to them.
    We tend to think of the spirit world as ghostly waifs floating around but I would say they are as solid as we are in their own world.
    Such a shame this could not be proved.
    Thank you,Tony.
    Joanie
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I think therre is a close relationship between quantum physics and spirituality. Levels of Consciousness  15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Aha! You reading my mind again!
    There has to be to deal with the subject of dimensions.
    You know what first took my interest in Physics?
    When the teacher showed a prism to the class.
    I was fascinated by it,all those pretty colours.
    Levels of Consciousness  160943
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Joanie wrote:Aha! You reading my mind again!
    I loved that as well!! Prisms are so very cool. Also here is another cool physics object that I even wrote about on this website last year.
    Levels of Consciousness  Radiom10
    It is called a radiomter and detects the presance of sun light and spins by itself!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm

AngelTony wrote:
    I loved that as well!! Prisms are so very cool. Also here is another cool physics object that I even wrote about on this website last year.
    Levels of Consciousness  Radiom10
    It is called a radiomter and detects the presance of sun light and spins by itself!!
    Now that I have never heard of,Tony.
    Would that be even in cloud? Does the presence of the sunlight set it off?
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Joanie wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:

Hi Joanie, Yes it is amazing. One side is white paint, the other is matt black paint. Here is a quote from Amazon who sells one for about $10.

"Experience a sphere powered by the sun! The vanes in this Radiometer are alternately dark and light in color. When the light strikes these vanes it transfers heat to each one, but not at the same degree. The lighter vane reflects the rays and the darker vane absorbs the rays. The stronger the light, the more energy there is, which causes the vanes to spin faster. A fascinating chance to see energy in action! "

I had one in my office for a decade and every morning near the window it would spin all day long until the night came and then it stopped.

Here is my post about it and how it is relates to spirituality in a way. Re: Tony's Angelic Topics (TAT)

I think the only way it can work is because it is in a vacuum and the paint contrasts. Every time I look at it, all can here is "Let there be light!........." BAM!!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 am

I think I need to get myself a primer on Theoretical Physics. This is an interesting thread, but not one that I can either follow, or properly evaluate/interpret in my mind as I don't understand it well enough.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 am

AngelTony wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:

Hi Joanie, Yes it is amazing. One side is white paint, the other is matt black paint. Here is a quote from Amazon who sells one for about $10.

"Experience a sphere powered by the sun! The vanes in this Radiometer are alternately dark and light in color. When the light strikes these vanes it transfers heat to each one, but not at the same degree. The lighter vane reflects the rays and the darker vane absorbs the rays. The stronger the light, the more energy there is, which causes the vanes to spin faster. A fascinating chance to see energy in action! "

I had one in my office for a decade and every morning near the window it would spin all day long until the night came and then it stopped.

Here is my post about it and how it is relates to spirituality in a way. Re: Tony's Angelic Topics (TAT)

I think the only way it can work is because it is in a vacuum and the paint contrasts. Every time I look at it, all can here is "Let there be light!........." BAM!!

That is interesting Tony,I have saved your link will read later when I am more wide awake.
    Also will come back to your previous post.
    Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm