Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bells for cleansing

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Bells for cleansing Empty Bells for cleansing

Post  Violet Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 pm

What kind of bells would you use one big bell or lots of smaller ones, does it matter which, do any of you use bells for cleansing?

Can wearing bells on jewellry and such help to keep any surrounding negativity at bay?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Bells for cleansing Empty Re: Bells for cleansing

Post  feather Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 am

I have a small gold bell that really rings and I wear it on a necklace chain sometimes.

Not all the time... just when I feel that I need to and I always feel good with it on....and when I feel that I don't need it on anymore...I take it off.

Feeling good might mean that the wearing of it helps preserve my energy level in a certain circumstance.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 pm

I just picture an ordinary hand bell to keep the vibrations up from time to time, just listening to it being rung.
    I do sometimes hear a church bell if there's something I need to be warned about. This usually happens when I'm listening
    I have used a pendulum for cleansing my chakras.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

I have some tiny bells on a bracelet it's lovely but I haven't had the opportunity to wear it yet. I have larger bells on a hand held thingy which can be shaken to make a noise.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:07 pm