Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm cleansing a house soon

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I'm cleansing a house soon  Empty I'm cleansing a house soon

Post  Violet Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:09 pm

with white sage when is the best time to do this? I think it's best to do it when all trace of the previous occupant has gone (all their bits and pieces) and the house is clean and just before the new resident moves in. Am I right or is there a better time to do it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

I'm cleansing a house soon  Empty Re: I'm cleansing a house soon

Post  Carolyn Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:11 am

Sounds good to me. I've done house cleansings before, only to remove spirits who were of lower energies who had been drawn there by an occupant. In that case, "theres no time like the present" to do the job. But in your case, I think thats a good time to do it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks CarolynI'm cleansing a house soon  821538 as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong in the house, no dark areas, no creepy feelings in any of the rooms, just wanted this person to have the best possible start in their new home.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm