Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lynn
Violet
6 posters

Do you believe..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you believe.. Empty Do you believe..

Post  Violet Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 am

that chakras exist?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Do you believe.. Empty Re: Do you believe..

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Hello

Totally and completly NOW yes. For a long time no I felt no real value in them other than as a TOOL that helped to connect the energy to another person in a healing mannor. For day to day life I more worked with that inner voice of reason for balance and self assurance on well being. Yea's ago I explored the path of Reiki and getting certified...but life got in that path and I left it behind. In finding the Church that I attend I found that re connection awaken in me again. There were many "Masters" there and they really had a LIGHT to them I could see and feel. I started to re look at that part of me again.

Having a full Kundalini Awakening I know that the Heart Chakra of mine opened from its totally protected place I held it in. Being so sick recently and being on a steroid med that litterally keeps one awake ( 36 hours straight ) I had the time to really WORK on me. I was guided on night to look at each Chakra and see where I found things that needed attentions. I found a blocked Sacral Chakra.....and I found the reasons for that. When I got things back in balance that energy and life force that is so me started to re kick in.....and I while still on the mend am not so in NEED of the med's.

Like all things "real" if one lets them be "real" if one embraces that they are truly there and opens to let that energy in. That might not be the right path for all as not all embrace that opening.....

Lynn
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:26 pm

yes. simply yes.
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post  Chrysalis Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:51 pm

They are for real. I have studied with a Prana healer some years ago, i learned many things with him. Now i can feel them rotating. Unfortunately i don't have the time to delve into Kundalini as my life is pretty busy right now, but there are times i feel energy moving around my base chakra into my belly, feels like a snake moving in there, sometimes slow, other times with much force, something that scares me sometimes. I would appreciate and insight on this, thank you !
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm

yes!
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Do you believe.. Empty RE: Do you believe..

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 am

Yes. I believe that they are for if we are balanced or not, also they take part in the aura.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm