Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

get away from it all

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

get away from it all Empty get away from it all

Post  Carolyn Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Since moving to our new home in the (absolute) boonies of Tennessee, Both Adam and me have discovered that the ground under our feet is more stable. We both have lavished these first few days in the woods, simply letting go of stress, letting go of fears, and breathing in the nature, the future, the possibilities and hope that seems to be heard in the rustling of the leaves, seen in every sunrise and sunset - consistent reminders that we are not alone in this journey, and we feel it in the energy that we are now able to feel - flowing without manipulation - from the earth.

I'm posting this here instead of in my diary because we feel the cleansing, the grounding, and the protection that comes from this place!

Yes, its hard work living here. We built a campfire stove outside because we have no stove get away from it all 834839 we use ice in our sink to store perishables because we have no fridge. Those things will come with time as we save money. Its 1/4 a mile to our mailbox - thats the driveway! Our neighbors are horses, donkeys, and cows. We have the occasional visitor - a stray german shepard or blue tick hound come by to visit as well. Yesterday we did have some human visitors get away from it all 331509 some people from Adams job who came by to say hello. These people are so nice! Neighbors are like family. Everyone takes an extra second to greet you by name, and remember your name. I cant wait to post some pictures! More to follow soon.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

get away from it all Empty Re: get away from it all

Post  Violet Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Carolyn it sounds like heaven, fridge and stove or not, those things don't warm the heart and make you feel truly alive, the feelings out in nature you describe are how we should all feel always, so few are lucky to get even just moments of this, this is your new life in every sense of the word, enjoy!get away from it all 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 pm

This weekend we're tuning the guitar and the banjo and going to practice. I can't wait. get away from it all 454657

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:21 am