Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
feather
Fergie
Detlef
Naiwen
Assumpta
Violet
SpiritVoices
11 posters

Angels?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

angels - Angels? - Page 2 Empty Angels?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Never having taken much notice of angels..... :blush:
    Do they really exist?

:angel:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

angels - Angels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels?

Post  Violet Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah I think it's the same for most they seem to appear when people are troubled.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 am

Violet wrote:Yeah I think it's the same for most they seem to appear when people are troubled.

agree! ^^.. i saw one! and thats not it.. not just angels XD
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 am

Good to see this topic come up again.
    Strange that it should as I was talking about angels yesterday with a friend.
    I remember once years ago,joining in others in meditation and we were asked to try and bring angels through.

The most beautiful baby angel face came up for me. Small round face and the most beautiful big blue eyes.
    I have never forgotten her as it was obvious it was a small baby girl.
    :cloud:
    Joanie
    lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  lumas Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 am

Do i believe in Angels? well i prefer to call them Guides but if thats what you call them then yes i do, my understanding is that in our moments of need they will show themselves to you, or give you some sign or message this is one example of many:

I drive trains for a living, and the downside of our job is people think its an easy way out (selfishly) i might add to plonk themselves in front of our trains with no thought of the driver and what it might do to him in terms of driving again but i must add most are in a dreadful state of mind when they make the choice to do this when they really dont need to but sorry i digress and thats a completly different topic.

At the moment it happened and my train had stopped and i did what i had to do in terms of letting others (crew and emergency services) know what was going on i was told (loudly) in my head to look up a at the stars and at that very moment it was like i was taken away from the situation it was so peacful and i just felt looked after if that makes sense the only time i was brought back to reality was a policeman knocking on my window ready to take a statement about the incident and it was at that point i was back in the room!!

but thats not the end of it, a few years later i went through a horrendous time in my life and i was looking out of the front window of my house and very very briefly ( and sefishly) the thought went through my mind that i could just end all this i have strong beliefs i would be fine, And at that very moment a young boy of about 12 years old on a bicycle stopped outside directly in front of me just looked at me then looked up at the sky and just smirked he then looked at me smiled and road off you probably wouldnt have thought anything of that but for me as he did this it felt exactly the same as i did in my cab on that train and i felt great and at peace and i thought about my three lovely children and all those bad thoughts just rushed from me, funny i have never seen that boy again,

later i recieved a message at a meeting from somebody a male aged about 12-13 he said to me i am one of your guides and i have been with you since your 12th birthday he then went on to tell me his name and about his past life here and at the end he said to me you know of me i was with you on your train and at home well i can tell you it reduced me to tears i had seen him and to me he was as real as real can be and if this is what you class as an Angel then yes i do believe in them and they are sent in troubled times to give us strength comfort and messages...
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:41 pm

angels - Angels? - Page 2 348985Well up until a few years ago nearly 7 years in face i cant say i didnt believe in Angels i always kept an open mind about them.then i lost my husband i was upstairs in my bedroom when i looked up towards the ceiling and a huge pair of Angels wings took over the ceiling,i could see every feather i could even feel how soft they were. then 6 weeks later i went out with my sister in law in the car,my two youngest girls and my niece were at the back,all of i sudden i thought she is going on the wrong side of the road,i went to grab the wheel and blacked out,it was when i came to i looked behind made sure the kids were ok,my kids had to fill me in with what happened,i was the only one injured all the others were ok but shaken.my sister in law said she felt a pair of hands take the wheel of her and steer the car,then she said she saw a golden light over me,which she swears is the angels protecting me,

but lately when i go to bed put out the light i see a door way and a few angels walk in towards me.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I remember you telling me about that,Carron.

Beautiful.....angels - Angels? - Page 2 28115

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 pm

lumas wrote:Do i believe in Angels? well i prefer to call them Guides but if that's what you call them then yes i do, my understanding is that in our moments of need they will show themselves to you, or give you some sign or message this is one example of many.

Hi lumas, I like to say, Angels are no Guides in the way most understand Guides, in the way a Guide would help to plan your life time and try to keep you on this intended plan.
    Angels are only Guides to their own kind if they incarnate, and they do. They evolve like any other spirit, and entering an incarnation cycle is the quickest way to evolve, go past this difficult third density.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Then in that case my understanding of Angels is very limited Detlef experience and actions speak louder than words for me and i know what i saw if that boy was not an angel then he was a guide in living human form giving me the most important message comfort and strenght when i needed it most on that particular day he was an Angel to me and i its not the first time i have had messages such as this from spirit in human form...
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Messages can come to you in many different forms, if you are open to it.

Most people have guides and helpers around them who can initiate messages often trough an other person, even show themselves briefly.
    Any entity from a certain level on, can show itself to us in any way or form it wants.
    I have worked in the "non physical earth realm" , the realm where we find "ghosts" , lost spirits. This is the realm where angels do a lot of work, and I have seen how quick forms can be changed, depending what is needed. After all, it is just energy, and energy can be formed into anything we want if we know how.
    Ultimately your higher self is driving your incarnation, and all connections to us come from or are initiated by the higher self.
    And who and what is the higher self? We are the higher self.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 pm

[quote="Detlef I have worked in the "non physical earth realm".[/quote]

this is very interesting detlef have you got any posts on the type of work you do in this realm?, would like to hear about it.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 am

I don't talk much about it, but I can write on it if you want.
    Later in the day when I have more time.
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 am

Surely This is what this forum is all about sharing knowledge and to help each other in spiritual growthi'm sure many would be interested in the work you do Detlef..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 am

I am also extremely interested.

Looking forward to reading about it,Detlef.

angels - Angels? - Page 2 28115

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 am

I usually think in concepts and write up concepts. It is much more difficult for me to write up my own experiences. With concepts I can go back to my divine self and ask, is this correct, and it will tell me.
    Over the last thirty years I was encouraged to work with and train to move energies. First just around my body, later projecting it outside my body. Energies have to be gathered first, transformed and than send out. And here the difficulty starts, I could not tell anyone, it has to be done this or that way, I know when I start, what to do.
    I don't think about it, I just do it. I know if I sit down, stand, and when I stand it is always a horse stand, for those who know Tai Chi, or Chi Quong.
    Depending what the energy is for, it can move to different Chakras before it is send out.
    When I work with the non physical earth realm, the energy always ends up in front of me, between my cupped hand and on an out breath I send it out
    First I need to say, there has to be a request from someone very close of the person we work with, and it almost always was someone who committed suicide.
    And of cause my friends on the other side have to agree to do it.
    After I send out the energy, I sit back and watch it unfold, still I have to keep my focus on the energy. It seams my friends determine what shape the energy will take.
    You might ask, if the angels create the form, the energy will take, why not do it all themselves? I have asked this question more then once. It has all to do with non-interference. Angels will make approaches to those we call ghosts, but only act if the spirit (ghost) wants.
    In this case, the energy comes from this side, as well as a request for help.
    Someone who crossed over highly depressed, and perhaps damaged their energy system in the force of the killing, is not very responsive. Not for some time.
    Our aim then is, to produce this responds. This can be a loved one, but in most cases something the person has feared most. The devil perhaps or a monster.
    Anything to get a reaction. Once we have this, the approaches are modified.
    This is never done in one sitting. The first one I remember, it was my cousin's son, it took more then a week sitting twice a day.
    In the first sitting, I saw myself going to my home town, and as I got closer to the town, the sky was filled with angels, and they landed in the town.
    When I got to the house, I saw many of old family members gathered there. Some have died more then 40 years ago.
    Looking back, it seamed to be like an introduction to this kind of work. When I sat the next day, we found him in some sort of cave, or dungeon. We create this for our selves, what ever we belief is true, we create.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Interesting part of that,Detlef to me was the bit of 'creating our own conditions'.

So if we are miserable,we will stay miserable. It is up to us,to help ourselves to create our own happiness.

That makes sense,we have to learn even in spirit to improve our lives there.

What ever mood we pass in,it will be no different in spirit.

I do believe though we receive help from spirit to attain the consciousness we would like.

Great.

Thanks again.

Joanie
    lumas
    lumas

Male

Post  lumas Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Detlef first of all thank you for sharing this with us, hope you dont mind me asking who encouraged or taught you to do this type of work? was it a master/teacher? the way it comes across sounds very much like the rescue work to me and the type of work we have done in the past, you also mention "we" does that mean you don't do this alone that others do this with you? you mention the question why don't the angels do this all themselves and you had a similar answer to what i was given and that is basically this final release has to come from somebody in pysical form, so its more plausable to them i suppose because if this is the realm they are drawn to the this is more believable to them. lastly if i may you say your write up is based on concepts not experience, my question is once you send out this energy do you feel any sense of achievment a sense that this has actually worked and has actually been used for the intended purpose how do you feel afterwards?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 pm

I was particularly speaking of the non physical earth realm, and not of what is known as the astral realm.
    The non physical earth realm is also called the lower astral realm.
    We often speak of completing our crossing over, this is when we move from the non physical earth realm to the astral realm.
    The astral realm is not on earth yet somewhere within this solar system.
    A spirit can incarnate from either the non physical earth realm or the astral realm.
    Before we cross over to the astral realm all direct memories and experiences are down loaded into archaic records.
    Once we arrive in the astral realm we are clear from all earthly attachments.
    Just wiser (hopefully)
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:25 pm

lumas wrote:Hi Detlef first of all thank you for sharing this with us, hope you dont mind me asking who encouraged or taught you to do this type of work? was it a master/teacher? the way it comes across sounds very much like the rescue work to me and the type of work we have done in the past, you also mention "we" does that mean you don't do this alone that others do this with you? you mention the question why don't the angels do this all themselves and you had a similar answer to what i was given and that is basically this final release has to come from somebody in physical form, so its more plausible to them i suppose because if this is the realm they are drawn to the this is more believable to them. lastly if i may you say your write up is based on concepts not experience, my question is once you send out this energy do you feel any sense of achievement a sense that this has actually worked and has actually been used for the intended purpose how do you feel afterwards?

Master/Teacher? Before I came here I was and still am Rah nam. Rah is a Wanderer and does this kind of work for eons. With this kind of work, I don't mean rescuing spirits. We, Rah and others go where help is needed. Anywhere in the Verse. When we incarnate it is important at some point to remember.
    Who and what we are, and what we came to do.
    Sense of achievement is part of the emotional system, and I have let go of most emotions. I feel great joy if I see someone coming to a new understanding in their life. Or women coming a step closer to being equal.
    This is correct we never work alone, you can not imagine how extensive the angelic realm is, and yes, we are angelic.
    We serve the One. And yes, we serve Humans as well. (Cosmic joke)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

lumas wrote:Hi Detlef first of all thank you for sharing this with us, hope you dont mind me asking who encouraged or taught you to do this type of work? was it a master/teacher? the way it comes across sounds very much like the rescue work to me and the type of work we have done in the past, you also mention "we" does that mean you don't do this alone that others do this with you? you mention the question why don't the angels do this all themselves and you had a similar answer to what i was given and that is basically this final release has to come from somebody in pysical form, so its more plausable to them i suppose because if this is the realm they are drawn to the this is more believable to them. lastly if i may you say your write up is based on concepts not experience, my question is once you send out this energy do you feel any sense of achievment a sense that this has actually worked and has actually been used for the intended purpose how do you feel afterwards?

That's correct,Detlef.

What I was told anyway.

A place of rest and recouperation.

To adjust to another world until we are ready to progress.

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 am