Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops?

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? Empty Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops?

Post  iScorpio Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 am

I've been interested in auras and seeing them. I can see the physical/etheric layer and sometimes a few layers ontop of it. One or two.. Anyways, I have a few questions.

1) Can the lighting affect how the color of your aura llooks?
    2) When your auric vision develops will you need the white background and perfect lighting?
    3) when your auric vision develops, when do you see them? Do you just see them or do you focus in to see them? Also how often do you see them?
    Thanks xx
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? Empty Re: Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops?

Post  Carolyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Thats weird, I always saw better with a dark background. As your senses progress, you'll be able to focus on what areas of the aura you need to see in order to "know" what it is you are supposed to know. Some parts always jump out stronger than others because a persons aura is never perfectly stable in every area at once. Energy changes, it has an ebb and flow just like the tide. It follows your biorythmn, or maybe its the other way around :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? Empty Re: Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops?

Post  Violet Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Many exercises suggest you practice against a white background but i'm sure black could work just as well, I don't think you necessarily have to 'see' an aura to know it's colours.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? Empty Reply

Post  iScorpio Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:02 am

I think (my opinion) makes your aura look a different color. if you use both background they both look a different color. Which is why I asked if your auric vision fully develops, do you just see it no matter the background or does it have to be an appropriate background?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 am

I have seen auras against different typres of background doesn't make any difference imo even if it's a many coloured background.

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? Empty reply

Post  iScorpio Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 am

Violet wrote:I have seen auras against different typres of background doesn't make any difference imo even if it's a many coloured background.

lucky lol.. I can only see the aura (I only see an outline of color, SOMETIMES more.. lol) if it's a white or lightly colored background. If its a dark colored background I can only see clear energy. Its difficult for me to see it if it's outside, too. I hope I develop further because I've only been seeing them for a few months.. lol
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 am

I think you should go with whatever works best for you. I mean, we don't all speak the same language, right? So, why would there have to be just one "right way" to interpret an auras color/energy? Its however you normally "communicate the truth" that works best. :)
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male

Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? Empty reply

Post  iScorpio Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Carolyn wrote:I think you should go with whatever works best for you. I mean, we don't all speak the same language, right? So, why would there have to be just one "right way" to interpret an auras color/energy? Its however you normally "communicate the truth" that works best. :)

Thank you.. that makes sense :)
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 am

Hi i agree i find it does not matter about the background ive only been able to see auras for a year but i find it comes in bursts for instance i can be talking to someone and not trying to read their aura but puff there it is and it is quite disstracting,it usually happens with my husband who has said that he would prefer me not to do it to him so i dont but it happens anyway.Standing in line waiting is a good one to it just happens,have you been to any spiritualist meetings?i went to one and found that everyone was open and i asked if it was okay if i looked and saw their auras and they said yes also its great to study the mediums aura and also quite easy to see(something to do with their link to spirit)anyway as a beginner it was fun you might even get to see orbs as i did good luck love and lightxxx
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male

Post  iScorpio Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="PEACE"]Hi i agree i find it does not matter about the background ive only been able to see auras for a year but i find it comes in bursts for instance i can be talking to someone and not trying to read their aura but puff there it is and it is quite disstracting,it usually happens with my husband who has said that he would prefer me not to do it to him so i dont but it happens anyway.Standing in line waiting is a good one to it just happens,have you been to any spiritualist meetings?i went to one and found that everyone was open and i asked if it was okay if i looked and saw their auras and they said yes also its great to study the mediums aura and also quite easy to see(something to do with their link to spirit)anyway as a beginner it was fun you might even get to see orbs as i did good luck love and lightxxx[/quote

Thanks for your reply.... thats interesting. :)
    I have not been to a spiritualist church.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

i can be talking to someone and not trying to read their aura but puff there it is and it is quite disstracting,
    Questions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? 809779 I know that feeling

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:27 pm

I have not been to a spiritualist church.

Visit oneQuestions and Do you need the white background when your auric vision fully develops? 821538 , you might love it you might hate it, but it's always worth a try, you might make like minded friends there, and there are always mediums about you might be able to talk to also many of them do workshops, you might find it all very interesting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm