Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
angelrocco
6 posters

help with crystals and stones

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

crystals - help with crystals and stones Empty help with crystals and stones

Post  angelrocco Sun May 27, 2012 6:56 pm

can someone help me with this one?? because i am clueless i know that they help you in ways but i dont know what theyre used for to help with various problems etc.... xx
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

crystals - help with crystals and stones Empty Re: help with crystals and stones

Post  Auras Sun May 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Well I Have No Experience In Crystals But There Used In Rituals
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - help with crystals and stones Empty Re: help with crystals and stones

Post  Violet Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Crystals can be used for so many things, as Auras mentioned rituals is one of them, also keeping a piece of amethyst by your computer is believed to keep it running smoothly, crystals can be used for healing and have a multitude of other uses, i'm sure other members will add to this :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 am

Hi the best advice is to look at some and hold the ones your drawn to,you can sometimes get sensations like heat or tingling when holding one and thats the one you need for now.I have lots of them i call them friends so i hope this has been of some helpxxxxxx ps a good one to start with is clear quartz
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Hello, Well Crystals Are Healers As well As Energy Channelers. They Are Used In Crystal Healing Most Prob You've Heard Of It And Also Can Be Used In Reiki There Are Loads And Loads Of Books On CrystalS And They're Different Energies As Different Crystals Help With The 7 Different Chakra Centers. xx Hope This Helps xx :bfs: :bfs:
    WhiteStar
    WhiteStar

Female
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2012-05-20

Post  WhiteStar Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

PEACE wrote:Hi the best advice is to look at some and hold the ones your drawn to,you can sometimes get sensations like heat or tingling when holding one and thats the one you need for now.I have lots of them i call them friends so i hope this has been of some helpxxxxxx ps a good one to start with is clear quartz

Same opinion Peace. crystals - help with crystals and stones 368832Crsytals work on the energy level so it is always a personal experience with crystals. Some hold them in hand and say don't feel anything and others feel the resonance- hot or cold, tingling, etc..Clear/white quartz is a good start I believe too, and later you can work with practically every kind of crystals intuitive. Let your feelings guide you. crystals - help with crystals and stones 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 pm