Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Four of Swords

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The Four of Swords Empty The Four of Swords

Post  Violet Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 pm

What are your feelings /opinions about this card?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Gardenia likes this post

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Four of Swords Empty Re: The Four of Swords

Post  shayn Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

feelings of the 4 of swords: someone is really tired and worn-out in much stress and need to take a break of it all. it is a wellcome break, a moment of peace within a storm, and it is a safe time, at that moment of time this person is protected and away from harm, sadly once he or she is back in the game there be a lot to handle and to answer to, so it is also kind of a blessed time to not only relax and collect some strength but it is also time to ponder about the next move and how to proceed with things.
    it is allmost at least for me, kind of out- of- time situation, you are giving a chance to take some time off. or being advised to take some time off.
    there is more to this card, sometimes i feel it asks you to go into meditation as contact with your guides or spirits is in hand...
    for sure you are protected and safe.

anything specific violet?

s

Gardenia likes this post

WhiteStar
    WhiteStar

Female
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2012-05-20

Post  WhiteStar Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Violet,

For me the 4 swords is being out of the " game" as Shayn already mentioned, too. Mostly the situation forces this intermission, it's time to reflect and think about the next steps. The card says you cannot push, this is time for a break and meditation. Watch out for the symbols of the card: 3 swords above the lying person- 3 is in numerology an important number. The Four of Swords 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Thanks both of you, you know how you get that block sometimes :wall2: :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:47 am

ammp...

yes, i know this, it happens when you refuse to see something or accept it, then your brain-intuition just blocks it.
    and also i think blocks happens when you look at a card and get a notion of a new understanding of it and yet can't really put it into words.
    recently it happened to me with the 3 of swords. it is once of the cards in the deck i really hate,, well not hate but don't like, would take it out... and yet, i was looking at it and was convinced there is something positive about it.. not just take the negative and with time you will see it be good, but something intrinsic positive..
    working on that :)

s
    WhiteStar
    WhiteStar

Female
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2012-05-20

Post  WhiteStar Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:52 am

shayn wrote:ammp...

yes, i know this, it happens when you refuse to see something or accept it, then your brain-intuition just blocks it.
    and also i think blocks happens when you look at a card and get a notion of a new understanding of it and yet can't really put it into words.
    recently it happened to me with the 3 of swords. it is once of the cards in the deck i really hate,, well not hate but don't like, would take it out... and yet, i was looking at it and was convinced there is something positive about it.. not just take the negative and with time you will see it be good, but something intrinsic positive..
    working on that :)

s
    Violet

It happens to me, too. The Four of Swords 821538
    The interpretation of the cards is sometimes hard for me in the context and even if I feel it I cannot make a sense out of it. The Four of Swords 809779

Shayn
    I know this with the 3 swords, I call this card the " dentist card". The Four of Swords 809779
    I know I have to do it but it is hard on the emotional level. Who likes to go to the " doctor"? Nobody...Some decisions are really tough to make but I try to stay positive even if it's not easy sometimes. Still working on it, too. The Four of Swords 15910
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 am

hi whitestar

last time i had to go to the dentist i had to have my tooth pull out gerrr.. i was ..well you can imagine.. so i stared telling myself that i'm going to the doctor and he is going to heal my poor tooth and make me feel better, i went into his office with a strong feeling he is going to cure me...and believe it or not, it wasn't painful at all! didn't feel a thing of what he did, and not afterwards, didn't need to take any pain killers nothing, and the place in my mouth healed very quickly the doctor was surprised. i believe it was my very strong positive attitude.

anyway..blank points are interesting points if one is willing and wanting to work with, not allway we feel up to the task of facing the dark sides and the not so nice situations...being spiritual and working with whatever doesn't mean we have to be perfect all the time, guess it is ok to have some unclear points :)

a teacher of mine used to say, if we be perfect then we will die as there be nothing to work on while we are here.. :)

have a great day
    Shayn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm